• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

1998 posts in this topic

Ok, here i go... i already quit the game since i was bored (most because i cant do any epic dung).

Acct1: Sadi 199 full wis

Acct2:Eni 199 Heal Bolt

Acct3:Enu 199 Full PP

Acct4:Sac 197 Agi

Acct5:Cra Earth 177

What i want is: Do epic dungs (kimbo, ougah, all frigost dung and thinking about episode 3)

Number of New acct: 4

Goal: Do epic dungs (kimbo, ougah, all frigost dung and thinking about episode 3)

Extra comments: All i want to do is just pawn every dung, it does not matter is i have to leave the sadi and add 1 more eni, 1 iop and two pandas for vuls.

Thx for replays.

Ok, here i go... i already quit the game since i was bored (most because i cant do any epic dung).

Acct1: Sadi 199 full wis

Acct2:Eni 199 Heal Bolt

Acct3:Enu 199 Full PP

Acct4:Sac 197 Agi

Acct5:Cra Earth 177

What i want is: Do epic dungs (kimbo, ougah, all frigost dung and thinking about episode 3)

Number of New acct: 4

Goal: Do epic dungs (kimbo, ougah, all frigost dung and thinking about episode 3)

Extra comments: All i want to do is just pawn every dung, it does not matter is i have to leave the sadi and add 1 more eni, 1 iop and two pandas for vuls.

Thx for replays.

I don't see why your team can't handle Kimbo or Ougaa.

Panda+Panda/Iop+Cra/Eni/Feca and you have a pretty good team. Maybe replace Sadi with an Osa when needed.

What I Have

Acct1: Feca lvl 16x

Acct2: Enu lvl 4x (nooblet)

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2?

Goal: I want to become at least somewhat self sufficient and have a team that I can use to make money and do something other than solo everything all day.

Leaning Toward: Eni and Cra (both int)

What should I pick? Keep in mind I don't want to be able to solo anything epic like Kimbo, Ouggaa or anything like that.. maybe SO dungeon? Max?

What I Have

Acct1: Feca lvl 16x

Acct2: Enu lvl 4x (nooblet)

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2?

Goal: I want to become at least somewhat self sufficient and have a team that I can use to make money and do something other than solo everything all day.

Leaning Toward: Eni and Cra (both int)

What should I pick? Keep in mind I don't want to be able to solo anything epic like Kimbo, Ouggaa or anything like that.. maybe SO dungeon? Max?

I'd say a cra for your first, makes SO a ton easier. I'd go for str or agi, since your feca would already make the crappy stages go faster with glyphs.

As for a second i'd go with either a sacrier, panda, osa or eni. I say sacrier or panda because your team could use some map manipulation, it makes things go faster, and they are hella fun to play.

Osa would be nice for revives + summons + whip, which alot of people underestimate. And your standard int Eni for nice heals and a safe trip (Although with a boogey, your feca/osa could do that, just not as effectively.

yeah same as im doing.....got a feca (int) enu(cha) panda(agi) and soon an cra(str) so i can kick soft oaks nuts

yeah same as im doing.....got a feca (int) enu(cha) panda(agi) and soon an cra(str) so i can kick soft oaks nuts

Only thing is though I'm gonna make Eni Intel for heal-bot and I wanted to make Cra intel for aoe >_>

Would it still be possible to blast through SO with

Cha Enu

Int Feca

Int Eni

Int Cra ...??

Yes I know.. a lot of Intel chars >_> partially because I like those builds the best.. (and I already have old gear from feca xD)

Edit: Considering making the Cra Int Hybrid (str or cha probably)

Edited by Trentus

I'd say make the cra NOT int, as you already have your int covered. Suck it up and make an agi or str cra. Also, definitely look into hybriding, as it works wonders. But like I said, int cra would definitely be out for you, especially if you want to be running dungeons like Soft Oak, you will need Agi/Str hitters for the branches, and for SO himself.

I am currently using a str sadi(13x) and a cha cra(15x). Right now I am a little uninterested in my team (mainly the sadi). Both of my chars could use a set upgrade for starters, but I'm really considering swapping the sadi out for another char or adding a new char. I'm wondering if I'll see a noticeable increase in the use of my sadi once I swap to moo or if this is a losing battle that I'm just prolonging. I really enjoy pvping (which I do on my cra) and my sadi doesn't fit that category very well. I also feel as though I'm lacking damage in my group. My cra is cha scrolled and I'm nearly finished with wisdom. If I were to swap the sadi out I would like a char who could deal out descent damage while not being in my cra's way all the time.

Basically, should I swap out the sadi, wait till moo, or add another char (if so which class)? Thanks for the help. I feel if I continue on the road I'm on I'll probably just abandon this game.

Moowolf is a really nice set for str chars, I think with Moo + gelano and a nice wep, maybe killa , root well, you could have some really nice damage from your sadi. As for another char, maybe a more support based char for your team, so an eni or panda? If you need money then go with an enu.

I am currently using a str sadi(13x) and a cha cra(15x). Right now I am a little uninterested in my team (mainly the sadi). Both of my chars could use a set upgrade for starters, but I'm really considering swapping the sadi out for another char or adding a new char. I'm wondering if I'll see a noticeable increase in the use of my sadi once I swap to moo or if this is a losing battle that I'm just prolonging. I really enjoy pvping (which I do on my cra) and my sadi doesn't fit that category very well. I also feel as though I'm lacking damage in my group. My cra is cha scrolled and I'm nearly finished with wisdom. If I were to swap the sadi out I would like a char who could deal out descent damage while not being in my cra's way all the time.

Basically, should I swap out the sadi, wait till moo, or add another char (if so which class)? Thanks for the help. I feel if I continue on the road I'm on I'll probably just abandon this game.

Well your sadi will improve at full moo by quite a bit... but if you favor your cra then personally I find a panda to be the best compliment.... If you ever to add a little int to your cra the panda can set up amazing aoe attacks along with utilizing its own explosive flask. I would recommend making the panda str and just leveling explosive as an off element non drunk spell. Or if you decide to move to 3 chars add a panda you would have a nice little aoe dmg team going there.

What I Have

Acct1:Enu 200(Cha)

Acct2:Cra 147(Int/Str)

Acct3:Sacri 137(Cha/Agi)

Acct4:Panda 138(Str)

Acct5:Eni 136(Int)

What I Want:

Number of New Accts: 3

Goal: run all dungeons including future released

Leaning Toward: Xelor(Agi) / Iop (Str) / Osa (Int)

I wonder if you can have a good team with 4 elements.

Do I need that everyone has the same element to complete all dungeons of Frigost effectively?

What I Have

Acct1:Enu 200(Cha)

Acct2:Cra 147(Int/Str)

Acct3:Sacri 137(Cha/Agi)

Acct4:Panda 138(Str)

Acct5:Eni 136(Int)

What I Want:

Goal: run all dungeons including future released

Leaning Toward: Xelor(Agi) / Iop (Str) / Osa (Int)

I wonder if you can have a good team with 4 elements.

Do I need that everyone has the same element to complete all dungeons of Frigost effectively?

Well you've already got everything you need as far as the classes people say you NEED. Now you just need to upgrade your power and what not. Str iop would be awesome, and int osa is definitely nice, extra heals and revive in case shit happens (AND IT DOES IN FRIGOST). So those 2 I say definitely go for. Iop for power, and osa for posted reasons. If you really want AP rape from a xelor then I guess agi is probably best, since its what you lack. If you just want an agi char, there's always another cra, dual buffs are epic.

What I have:

(all still relatively low right now, but I'm going to be getting more time soon for holidays)

Intel Eni(7x)

Cha Enu 7x)

Wis/Str Xelor (6x, and raising mounts ^^;)

Agi Cra (5x)

And able to use Intel Osa (10x)

And Agi Sac (4x)

Right now I'm thinking about adding either a str/agi sram, a str iop, or a str panda..either way, I'd prefer at least a bit of str, because as nice as str xelors are (I already had this set up on rosal, minus the osa and cra), I would like more then one linear str spell..even though that's all pandas have, they also have a few more tricks up their sleeves.

My end game goal is to be able to hybridize most of my chars (eni is going to be intel/cha I think, Enu might go cha/agi, Xelor may go Str/Cha, Cra might go agi/str, or agi/intel) and to be able to pretty much do any dungeon. I'm really not sure what would compliment my team best, I like the idea of a panda, but I also want some decent str on my team..suggestions?

I like the idea of a panda, but I also want some decent str on my team..suggestions?

Panda = decent str.

Only thing that topples panda in strength damage as far as I know is Iop. But if your endgame goal is to do ANY dungeon, you'll probably need a panda.... or so I hear. Str iop has the hax power... panda has the vuln goodness and throwing. So pick whichever. Even if pandas attacks are lamer than SoI, you can always have your cra use distant shooting around the panda. The level 1 move is non-linear and boostable range, and your cra should be able to give enough to work off of. I dislike sram because of how close they HAVE to be... there's no other way to deal decent damage unless monsters just love walking into lethal trap.. and deviousness and all that, while not as bad as some other attacks in-game are so much weaker than using 1 Lethal that its just not worth it. Str iop might not be able to hybrid at all later, there's really no point, its got the epic damage so much that even if the resists are high its still better off just doing strength. Panda doesn't need to hybrid as you can just vuln and make the other characters stronger. So I vote one of those. Alternatively there's strength cra if you want another... Dual Lashing can be helpful, just an idea.

Edited by VcentG

Thanks, but I really don't want to level up another cra..I'm thinking about going for Panda, mainly for vulns, and throwing, plus, I could also get him set up with xelors old gear as he moves up. So, I guess I'm gonna go with that for now :)

I have a 70ish strength cra. And have my heart set on makin a agility xelor. So I will 99% be makin that unless otherwise advised lol

I want to make an enI, because the are needed lol

and then Im torn between either a strength sadDi, while turning cra int for lots of AOE

a strength panda for map control and high vulnerability damage lol

Or a sac of some sort for higher dungeons

um or any other ideas lol

thanks lol

I have a 70ish strength cra. And have my heart set on makin a agility xelor. So I will 99% be makin that unless otherwise advised lol

I want to make an enI, because the are needed lol

and then Im torn between either a strength sadDi, while turning cra int for lots of AOE

a strength panda for map control and high vulnerability damage lol

Or a sac of some sort for higher dungeons

um or any other ideas lol

thanks lol

The reason there's a format for submitting requests is because of this very thing. Your post doesn't describe exactly what you want. Do you want 1 account and are 99% making agi xelor unless we convince you of the other options? Are you making 2 accounts and want the agi xelor (unless otherwise convinced) and 1 of the ones below? or are you saying you want an agi xelor, and an eni, and then are torn between sadi/cra? etc etc.

Also you didn't say what you wanted your team to do, so we can't necessarily advise you as to what you need because we don't know if you want a team to farm gob mats or to do any dungeon solo or anything.

Since I have no idea what you want I'll just explain each.

Enis are nice but not needed unless its epic dungeons, the AP will be nice, and it covers another damage area.

If you want AOE, int cra > sadi unless you're going to use class boots for double manifold. Manifold is only once per turn, so other than that a pure str sadi can't do anymore AOE (unless you count the poison which most likely won't be able to use unless you want to kill your team as well)

Strength panda, there's not much map manipulation needed around level 70. Vulns are nice but again, at that level range you're looking at monsters that are pretty much attack&destroy strategy, weak to all elements but 1 and stuff like that so you most likely won't be vulning. If the monster's weak to earth, it's better to attack than vuln, if its not weak to earth, you only have 1 other char hitting in that damage type so you'll most likely be better off just attacking unless the res is super high.

And sacs are good tanks, and map manipulation is nice on them. It could be nice for locking or AOE damage if you choose chance mainly.

But all in all, your team would lack AOE. So I'd go for something in that. You can always go int cra, for awesome MP rape, able to range/AP rape, heal with boogey wand and do plenty of AOE goodness.

Sorry wrote that just before bed, very sleepy lol

well was gonna make 3 new accounts, one of then would be

the xelor

my aim is obviously not to stay in the level 70 range and want a team able to do some good dungeons alone when they level up lol

so all my thoughts are In the 100s

so with that in mind

(sorry Im doin this on a phone and don't know how to copy paste the template )

I'd say that a cha xelor would be a good idea, though I personally prefer str xelors..a good team for you might be something along the lines of your xelor, (maybe cha), agi sac, and intel eni, that way, you have good diversity, (don't have EVERTYTHING covered, but enough to get you through), heals, ap rape, map manipulation, and decent damage. But that's just my opinion, ultimately, it's up to you.

Grrr wtf >_> I edited my post to see what 3 chars I should add to my team (sig - xelor)... >:lol: guess I closed before hitting finish. Meh :P I want to do all dungeons in the game eventually, Im guessing Strength panda, agi sac, annnnnnd ??? ?

and magics, since you have your HEART set on agi xelor, and are a str cra... chance sac would be good. Since you won't have an eni, its the best to keep itself alive since it AOE stealz, it also classifies as AOE dmg in your team. Plus with teleport & coop/transpo you can have all kinds of fun.

Edit: Putting it in right format...

What I Have:

Acct1: 177 Wis/cha/int Cra

Acct2: 144 Wis/cha Enu

Acct3: 146 Str/int sadi

Acct4: 140 Agi/int iop

Acct5: 70 Int/heals Eni

What I Want:

Goal: To be able to run all dungeons eventually

Leaning Toward: Str Panda, Agi Sac

Notes: The new classes sound kind of okay but I guess I have to see to know if I really'd want one, I don't think I would though, we'll see how these bombs work and what masqueraider has up its sleeve. I don't plan on doing this any time SOON SOON. Probably going to leech eni up to 112 (for its set) and then might start another one or something like that. Also could you include the order in which I should make them (assuming I make them 1 by 1)

Edited by VcentG

What I Have

Acct1: 15x Strength Xelor (going some other build, really confuzzled on build: maybe Wis/Cha/Agi with Korriander? Just icky Xelor, build may vary, maybe suggest one? :D)

Acct2: 9x Strength(/Vuln) Pandawa

Acct3: 9x Strength/(Vuln) Pandawa

Acct4: Possibly a 9x Eniripsa, if not, I will make my own

Important notes: Above is the team I am going for now. I am planning on 4 other accounts in the future, but it won't happen for a while, but I still want to get it sorted now. Since it won't happen for a while, I'm ruling out having two Cras due to them most likely being nerfed by the time I make one. I am not quitting the Xelor, unless I get the other 7 accounts into the high levels and Xelors still suck in PvM. I am not changing the 4 characters above.

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 4

Goal: An 8-account team, fully capable of farming all the dungeons in the game (more so Frigost dungeons).

Leaning Toward: A Strength/Agility Sacrier, more healing (another Eni, or an Osa?), a Chance/Wisdom Enu (Or maybe Chance/Wisdom/Strength to take advantage of the Earth Vulning?) and the last slot will go to whatever is most important (most likely more damage: a Strength Iop, or a Strength Cra?). Enu might not be needed because I'm not too fussed on drops (however I guess the range/MP rape, good ranged damage and good unbetwitchment on enemies makes Enus a must too). I guess I can't choose without you guys.

Thank you all in advance!

Edited by Clockadile

What I Have

Acct1: 4x Strength Ecaflip

Acct2: 4x Chance Enutrof

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0-1

Goal: RELIABLE CONQUEST OF GOBBALL DUNGEON

Leaning Toward: Int/agi eni, int/agi panda, Int/agi Feca

Extra Comments : Just moved to Zatoishwan from Rosal and I think I need more of a support class to go along these two, mainly due to dying frequently at Royal Gobball...BD.... Int/agi preferably because those are the elements I don't have, and healing is always helpful with an eca in the group! Keep in mind, almost all of my gear is going to be crafted.

Edited by Krindle

Pon soqr <3

What I Have

Acct1: 4x Strength Ecaflip

Acct2: 4x Chance Enutrof

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0-1

Goal: RELIABLE CONQUEST OF GOBBALL DUNGEON

Leaning Toward: Int/agi eni, int/agi panda, Int/agi Feca

Extra Comments : Just moved to Zatoishwan from Rosal and I think I need more of a support class to go along these two, mainly due to dying frequently at Royal Gobball...BD.... Int/agi preferably because those are the elements I don't have, and healing is always helpful with an eca in the group! Keep in mind, almost all of my gear is going to be crafted.

Your team should already be able to do gob dungeon... Ecaflips AoN should get you to final room in a jiffy. And if you get there and you're getting owned, a feca would be nice I'd say. Problem with an eni is that they don't really have good heals at that level... there's not much +heal stuff and they don't have enough int/lowered AP costs to do much for you. And panda... meh won't really be able to heal that much.. Barrel will also heal enemies too. Gobballs are pretty weak so a feca would block pretty much all the damage. Also a chance sac would work perfectly fine as well. It wont die as you'll be healing away as you attack... and it can lock via nimble punishment (level 1 is fine).

Also.. there's no reason to get int/agi since gobballs have 0 resists to everything. If all you're doing is gob, just get whatever works. There's also no decent way to get int and agi at that level...

What I Have:

Acct1: 18X Wis/cha/int Cra

Acct2: 15X Wis/cha Enu

Acct3: 15X Str/int sadi

Acct4: 15X Agi/int iop

Acct5: 9X Int/heals Eni

What I Want:

Goal: To be able to run all dungeons eventually

Leaning Toward: Str Panda, Agi Sac or I was... I'm still wondering if there's anything else that could work just as well.

Notes: Rogues are lame, don't suggest. Masqueraiders... I'm tempted to leave a spot for but we'll see... Also could you include the order in which I should make them (assuming I make them 1 by 1)

Update. This thread needs more action. I see all of you posting in the separate topics! Why not browse here! Anywho, nothing's really changed except my levels. I'm still kind of looking for that dungeon pwning team. Although I wish it didn't have to be so practical I mean str panda? agi sac? so typical, but I mean I'm mainly lacking agi and str dmg. Str panda has vulns and good earth... sac has good hp and tanking with agi... it just makes too much sense. Anywho ideas on those 2 or not and also the 3rd! HAIL DOCTOR T.