• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Siegfried-

Guide for an Osa ?

Hello, I recently stopped dofus because I can't enjoy the current Osamodas there, plan return after the revamp. :angry:

So anyway,I'd like to play Wakfu but I find it quite confusing, so I thought maybe someone could help me with an Osamodas guide,since it seems like an interesting class there and possibly the only one I'd like to play, thanks! :D

1 person likes this

Give it a bit of time. The class has almost completely changed, with this update.

1 person likes this

when I saw my 6k hp with no gear on I thought it was a joke...

I agree....everything is completely different people are still learning it, i'd give it a few days or experiment yourself Sieg :)

Yeah I have made some progress, got to lvl 46, now trying to figure what stats/gear I should raise, enjoying wakfu so far but really confusing :(

Yeah I have made some progress, got to lvl 46, now trying to figure what stats/gear I should raise, enjoying wakfu so far but really confusing :(

gear I would recommend gobball set(?) set until 60ish, at which point use the Infernal set from Celestial Gobball.

It gives an ap as set bonus which is rather handy.. though at 46 you should have access to the AP amulet from Tsu Palace/Biibl dungeons so really just use the pieces that give the best bonuses for your desired build.

At 60 though Infernal set is worth it, the bonuses are fairly universal and the cloak gives ap/hat gives range at a reasonably early level.

As for stats, I am unsure whats optimal for an osa but for the 5 categories (Int/str/agi/cha/major) I would stat 10 points into resistance, rest into vit for the first one,

the second I would stat 20 points into your preferred secondary damage (area/single target, distance etc) then rest into general damage or other secondary damage of your choice.

Third I would stat dodge or initiative or a combination of both depending on your needs.

Fourth I would stat crits or block or anything else you feel is essential in your build

Lastly, for majors I would recommend AP at 25, Either MP+20% at 75 OR 2 Control+40% (I'm not sure how relevant control is with osas as AFAIK they can only have one summon at a time now instead of apparently 2 Summons @ 8 control? Might need to investigate further with this one.) Range+40% or 10% Final Damage OR MP/control at 125 and Final Damage OR range OR Reduction at 175 depending on what you took at 75 and 125 respectively.

It sounds and looks complex but give it a bit of time to sink in and look at what the secondary effects (and compared to dofus there are alot of them, like berserk damage) do and how they work and it makes alot more sense and therefore should make wakfu more enjoyable.

Heres an example of my stats, note they are from an eniripsa so some will not be relevant or apply to you.

Note for the strength tree, Melee Damage = Close-combat Damage, Ranged damage = Long-range Damage, recent overhaul renamed them and I guess ankama didn't undate the original names in the characteristics menu.

Intelligence

bTnSPao.png

Strength

pPKs6dl.png

Agility

0lEIotm.png

Chance

uv6xxld.png

Major

Tjdx21G.png

Hope this helped a bit

Edited by Karalee
1 person likes this

my osa is STILL in training room, i seriously can't decide what build to do............................its different now because you can only have 1 summon out vs before update you could have 2. The difference now is you can now dragon and have a summon out which is great! But i can't decide what i want to do......S: I wish ya'll were in Nox :(

Edited by Strawberrie

It's very rare that I find being a Dragon, with a summon out, is useful. Can't buff the summon, in Dragon mode.

It was helpful Kara, thanks !

1 person likes this

#1 Osa tip : 90% of male osas are gay. :3 Join us, on Nox's Spanish Inquisition,

1 person likes this

^ That was so accurate haha

On 7/20/2015 at 4:37 AM, -Sydney- said:

#1 Osa tip : 90% of male osas are gay. :3 Join us, on Nox's Spanish Inquisition,

i just moved to Wakfu. why are all male Osa gay?? is there something i need to look out for??