• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Goku

1.29 Eratz

207 posts in this topic

Could anyone pm me how to setup 1.29?

I'd love to play in English guild as Sram or Cra

As far as I know Cyber Ghost doesn't work. I use HideMyAss, and connect with either one of the Spain servers, or the Chilean server. Also Bontarianka let me know your IGN and when you'll be on and we can make a guild.

I've noticed that Ankama likes to ban IPs based on the ones they can tell are from VPNs, including ones that you pay for like HideMyAss... not to mention the more popular VPNs are the free ones, which are the ones that all the french players end up using and all of those IPs get blocked.

It's actually really easy to set up 1.29, all you gotta do is create a new account using a hispanic IP address via a VPN. You might be able to use a free one but it'll take some time looking around for you to find one that doesn't have it's servers banned. Then you download the 1.29 client off of the internet wherever you can find it, you can even find it on the official Dofus website if you're connected on a hispanic IP.

When you create a character make sure you're on the Eratz server. It won't display the names of the servers if you log into the game in English. Log into the spanish client the first time so you know which one to pick. You don't want to play on Henual, trust me, it's practically empty.

EDIT: In fact anybody who wants to join my new english speaking guild in Eratz PM me, the ign is Xillor :)

Edited by Xillor
3 people like this

loks iike im giving this game another shot so if anyone interested to play with me

I am seriously interested in playing on this server although I dont understand why doesnt Ankama just throw out one international 1.29 server eventually with some bonus protection against multi-accounting. My opinion stands still that if people werent able to play multiple accounts at the same time - this game would have been like one of the biggest MMO games ever, easily top 3 or top 5 in player count.

Like what can they lose at this point? The game is slowly dying... On the other hand I understand it might be a little awkward for them when the day they release this server it is already going to have more people than the most populated 2.x servers... like throwing the fact in your face that everything you did the last couple of years just more or less made the overal game experience worse than it was...

So, yeah, whatever... Time to move to Eratz :)

how do you even play there

Would anyone be so kind and drop a step-by-step tutorial on how to get onto this server? Like what VPN to get, how to create Ankama account and get the old dofus launcher (or not, not sure how that works).. I tried to use flyVPN and downloaded the game but it turns out its the newest version and the official website wouldnt let me create an account. I dont know, maybe the IP was banned or whatever...

i use to love 1.29 i had so much fun just being lvl 20 in gob set and finally hit lvl 60 int iop for pvp =D and won a couple but sadly they got rid of it xD

My steps of getting on Eratz . 1. Google Dofus 1.29 ,download it.2. Download a Vpn Tunnelbear Workd fine theres a free trail version.3. Use any new account u made while under a spanish Zone. Pop up dofus with the Vpn set under Mexico or Spain and should work fine (Also may need to switch lang. to Spanish in able to pick Servers.- Pretty fun to get back on and play 1.29 but with 0 English players , the fun dies very quick ://.

Ankama blocks a lot of free vpns, and I wasn't able to find any. Also I was wondering how we subscribe. I feel like if I used my credit card to buy stuff off a Spanish vpn it would be blocked for fraud warning.

i use to love 1.29 i had so much fun just being lvl 20 in gob set and finally hit lvl 60 int iop for pvp =D and won a couple but sadly they got rid of it xD

Yeah, me too. Thats why I am trying to get back on it. :) So I got it working finally yesterday but dont have the time play at the moment. I believe there is quite a lot of english speaking people on Eratz and also french speaking - considering Youtube is full of french Eratz streamers. I didnt really get into the subscribtions yet but I believe Ive read something about the ability to p2p there with your 2.0 account kamas/ogrines. It was in french so I am not really sure I got it right, but its 100% possible as all these french streamers are like high levels which would be impossible without getting p2pd.

Edited by Ruthven

I started to play on the first server in the list so whisper me here with your ingame name and we can do something together. Even if you just started - im like lvl 15 we can run Incarnam dungeon or something :D

I started to play on the first server in the list so whisper me here with your ingame name and we can do something together. Even if you just started - im like lvl 15 we can run Incarnam dungeon or something :D

is that eratz or henual?

i am waiting to get ogrines from my offer so we can play together after

my name is Zeus-Bloods

Let me know when you are online. I will try to add you to friend list. If it wont work I am probably on the other server. I just picked the first server in the list and I dont know the name since the name was something --ERROR-XXXX or whatever.

I am on Henual actually, the server name only shows in the spanish client. Meet you there if you want to play the good old Dofus!

I am on Henual actually, the server name only shows in the spanish client. Meet you there if you want to play the good old Dofus!

me and my friend are already on the eratz server as the community is bigger there

going to make a guild

any ideas for name?

Ok, I will move to Eratz then. I pretty much wanted to play there but randomly picked the server and ended up on Henual instead :D I will try to contact you in-game.

3TR19aY.pngopinions?

2 people like this

Looks nice. :)

1 person likes this

Looks nice. :)

its created and my guild's name is Olympia

so whoever wants me to invite him just write me ur names

1 person likes this

hmm i subbed my accounts using orgines..from rushu

and now it says my account is invaild for 1 day, 1 hour 1 min

Lol

did i just get banned?

nvm changed IP address to mexico and it worked.

pm me ingame...black-magican

Edited by RadioactivePoison

Playing on Eratz now as well!

Definitely fun going back to the good old days :D

2 people like this

Hi, I'm playing on Eratz for 18months. I'd like to do dungeons with other people. :)

Add me: Multia.

hello add me on there azmorea I play quite a bit (: been there for at least a month =D