• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Goku

1.29 Eratz

207 posts in this topic

I DL'd my VPN and made two new accounts to start some Incarnam babies here. Any English guilds or English players pretty active here?

Edit: Gonna start as soon as the maintenance is over.

Edited by ACB

I've been thinking about starting one eventually, but not sure of a name. It'd probably be a good idea to come up with something that indicates it's an English guild, but I'm coming up blank. The most clever thing I could think of was "International Rescue", but I don't know if the Thunderbirds reference is too strong to be desirable... and it's probably already taken for that reason.

Habla Ingles

Something obvious to people who don't speak Spanish at all.

Also, man... the rollbacks on here are intense, but it's not going to stop me playing...

Needed to head to the bank... was not expecting this population at 3am.

S8cdvYk.png

There is a reason why they had to create another server ( henual) :p

i dare say, Eratz is bigger then Rushu hah

the reason why me, and alot of others ( mostly frenchies) had to stop was cause of all the VPN issues

It seems they have banned all the Free service Vpns cause of players using it for bots?

and only the paid service ones work.. vpns such as HMA.

And HMA is like £10 per month?

HMA is $10/m, or $6/m for a year during their sale right now, but it'd be nice if they could just make an international 1.29 server... or earlier.

OP shroom set for agi

Okay, I made the guild "Intercontinental". If anyone wants in, names are in signature.

I play on eratz too, if u want to search for me my name there is Valhjorn sacri pvp G6 atm :D

Please DO NOT contact me there to ask stupid questions like i've seen in this post.

So, for anyone that cares, paypal is not an option for subscribing because they check your payment address against the address you have on the Dofus website. Since you have to lie to Dofus about location, paypal won't complete the transaction.

You can sub with Ogrines bought from Rushu for example, or use a credit card to purchase Ogrine packs in Spanish. Trying to get direct sub time seems to throw up security concerns, as one of my attempts is still pending, awaiting further investigation. Hopefully I won't get banned after adding so much sub time...

But yeah, come play. It's really nice to just forget about the abomination that is 2.0, even though 1.29 has some dumb features in it. All that's really missing is an English community.

Hey guys made a team today and started playing on Eratz with some friends.

At first i found it no fun cuz it was pretty laggy but this vpn is fine and its stable no dc's etc

lvling a bit with friends gonna make a guild later if u guys interested in joining

also can u guys say your nicks in game so i can add? mine is Zeus-Bloods

I played around on it for a few hours and it was great fun. However the novelty wore off pretty fast.

I came away from it actually appreciating the volume of content they have added to the game over the years.

That said. I much prefer the older graphics.

2 people like this

I opened a ticket with support almost 2 weeks ago, requesting access to Eratz from the UK. It took several responses and 6 days for them to actually understand my request, and this was the final verdict:

Greetings,

Thank you for patiently waiting. We have recieved feedback from our developers regarding your case. Please be informed tha the Eratz server is exclusive for the Hispanic community and would require a Hispanic IP address in order to access it.

Unfortunately, the development team has ruled that we will be unable to allow access to the server.

Also, please be reminded that the use of proxies or VPN are forbidden by our Terms of Use:

4.1.7 The Account must respect the following rules as a minimum:
• Personal information must be accurate, verifiable, complete and current. A valid personal email address must be provided;
• You accept not to use mandatory servers (also called proxies) would it be for registrations or connections to the Account;
• Automatic account creation and/or account creation using a false or fraudulent identity is strictly prohibited.

Please refer to the game's Terms of Use: http://www.wakfu.com/en/tou

So, basically, since there is no longer any good reason for Spain to have exclusive access to 1.29, it boils down to, "May I sit here?" "No, this seat is reserved for white people."

I was actually enjoying myself on Eratz until I opened this ticket and had to deal with the incompetence of support, for not even comprehending what I initially asked. Now they've claimed the developers themselves have said there are no exceptions to who can use one of their services, I've lost even more respect for this company.

I opened a ticket with support almost 2 weeks ago, requesting access to Eratz from the UK. It took several responses and 6 days for them to actually understand my request, and this was the final verdict:

So, basically, since there is no longer any good reason for Spain to have exclusive access to 1.29, it boils down to, "May I sit here?" "No, this seat is reserved for white people."

I was actually enjoying myself on Eratz until I opened this ticket and had to deal with the incompetence of support, for not even comprehending what I initially asked. Now they've claimed the developers themselves have said there are no exceptions to who can use one of their services, I've lost even more respect for this company.

why should they listen to gringos? :)))

Seems bizarre they would turn away custom for something that is very novelty.

1 person likes this

Its done for the same reason as any other server that has a community that isn't international, its so that the target audience (in this case the hisp community - they have eratz for a reason, not sure if someone linked the developers comment yet in this thread or not) stays within a set number of servers. If you're french, go play on one of the 30 or something FR community servers. If you're Italian, go do the same, theres like 4 or 5 Italian servers. US/UK etc? go play international, they are there for a reason. Don't like it? dont play. its very simple.

Its done for the same reason as any other server that has a community that isn't international, its so that the target audience (in this case the hisp community - they have eratz for a reason, not sure if someone linked the developers comment yet in this thread or not) stays within a set number of servers. If you're french, go play on one of the 30 or something FR community servers. If you're Italian, go do the same, theres like 4 or 5 Italian servers. US/UK etc? go play international, they are there for a reason. Don't like it? dont play. its very simple.

there's no int 1.29 server tho :unsure: and the english servers beside rushu are quite bad tbh

Edited by Rico
2 people like this

there's no int 1.29 server tho :unsure: and the english servers beside rushu are quite bad tbh

1.29 was superseded years ago, I don't understand why eratz even exists, its not like dofus 2.x was much more taxing on hardware than 1.x was, if both could run fine on a very old windows xp without issue other than the obvious memory leak issue 2.0 had (which was a problem for most people regardless of computer spec?). As for the int community - which has always been small in comparison to most other communities, its been slowly declining for a long time, rushu is not as great as you make it out to be.

F3 Release was probably one of the more active periods "recently" and zato, one of the more dead servers now, was thriving then, its a safe assumption to say the same of every other int server at the time. Maybe if ankama released more content like that and less content like dimensions that alienate casual players we wouldn't have this issue of dead servers.

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae

Just curious does anybody actually play this server. (English wise)?

I do sometimes. There are a lot of french ppl playing with vpn but couldnt find any other english player.

I still play Eratz. The server is absolutely PACKED, there's probably more people on Eratz than Rushu at this point. The only problem is that it's almost exclusively french/spanish players. I can speak a little bit of spanish but not enough to comfortably communicate with anyone. Let me know if anybody still plays on Eratz, hit me up. I'm a 11X eni.

1 person likes this

Is it possible to connect via proxy in UpLauncher settings?

I was using CyberGhost VPN but couldn't connect yesterday.

I'd love to play cra or sram on 1.29 ;_;

how about make an english speaking guild so that we can all play together? :)

1 person likes this