• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veldi

sir-maroc (Tradus-enu) Rushu

This dude/dudette tries this at least once a month with me, finally decided to quit being lazy and screen shot it this time. He changes his char name about every other week I've noticed also. Watch out for him/her.

bANr1Zh.png

Looks like the "enjoy it and good gamme" dude again, can't find his thread on registry right now for some reason... Unless the method gained popularity, which it probably did. All it takes is one scammer to create 5 new ones out of grudge. But this guys language looks very similar too.

This trick is older than the internet

3 people like this

This trick is older than the internet

yet people fall for it

2 people like this

waw 11m rich

waw 11m rich

Cute sig

I once fell for his trap.

It was a late night and I was half-asleep, so I was scammed for 15Mk by Tradus-enu. I sometimes notice him online though, which is strange that he isn't banned yet.

Another popular scam is to sell AP/CH or AP/Summons gelano for 2mk claiming it to be AP/MP gelano. I haven't fell for that one and it seems that people are cautious for that one, yet that player still spams and tries to scam.

Nick: Achyll

NIckname: sr-maroc
This is some noob char or additional account, because Level 48 Eliotrope without items.
Maybe he is arryjl (Arryjl) is in unknown area, because of very similiar nicks and he stood on same map.

Well, this guy was trying to manipulate trade windows.

I wanted to sell 2 cats axes for 23mk/ea, so he offered me 45,4 mk + Batouta Helmet

I agreed, but when we opened trade window and he put kamas and I axes, then he put Batouta Helmet and fast changed 45mk to 4,5mk+ wrote something additional with buck souls to distract me, but I already
noticed it and cancelled exchange. Then he ignored me.

here is the proof:
974e74e58d.png

Link to this character:
http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/directories/character-pages/1113673300002-achyll

Merged this last post to an older topic.

"sr-maroc" has been mentioned in the scammer registry a lot, sucks to see he is still going

2 people like this

Merged this last post to an older topic.

"sr-maroc" has been mentioned in the scammer registry a lot, sucks to see he is still going

He tried to scam me last night, same trick :D

He's using the same account and trick for over a year. Just add his account to enemy list, like me, and you won't have to deal with that kind of scam since he's the only one doing trying to do it.

Edited by EUPHORIA

tabOy.png

He's back, this time with broucey rings :-)

He also has some spear kamas cant even change is paragraph to be spelled correctly lol

That's the point. Their English must suck so we can make fun of them. xD

If someone would just help him with those 100 souls buck he wouldn't be able to scam anymore...

Edited by Unintended

If someone would just help him with those 100 souls buck he wouldn't be able to scam anymore...

lmao

Posted (edited)

Guy is still around, playing. Just saw him on his Panda on [-1,0] , so watch out.
747fc9117b4e497486c9ae158fb9cbfd.png

Edited by EUPHORIA

Posted (edited)

Also be aware of the guy that goes around saying [IZMAR] said you are a scammer. He is in Concilium Germanicum (INT). Links you to a keylog/whatever website.IMG_0099.PNG

Edited by TheFook
Proof

49 minutes ago, TheFook said:

Also be aware of the guy that goes around saying [IZMAR] said you are a scammer. He is in Concilium Germanicum (INT). Links you to a keylog/whatever website.IMG_0099.PNG

Yeah, he's on another post in Scammer Registry: 

Just recently posted him, he tried to pull that on me not too long ago.

He tried to scam me a day ago. I think he will never stop scamming, it's his life :D

This guy consistently pm's my Characters and now he's found his way into my subconscious ...

Ughhh so this just happened while I was asleep (dreaming)

Twas a simple day in-game when I saw one of my close friends go to Iop Statue , stripping himself of his equips 

Then I receive a pm from the said friend... "Is it true you're a hacker? why are you reported in the forums?"

LOL.

I was scammed by this dude. It might be "thynbighp (Its-machine)". Because right after i got scammed, he was selling all of my stuff, same stats, same mimis. I tried trading both of them at a time, but only one of them seemed to accept, the other one just accepted after the other one was done (this might be a coincidence). I did it a few times results were the same. If it's not him, then I'm sorry, but I'm almost sure that's him.