• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bukkakeisbackbaby

Wakfu Multi-accounting

Got my new laptop and it survives 4 windows on wakfu without driving me mental with the fan, anyways its alot more difficult to multi-acc on wakfu, too used to the notifications on dofus, anyone got some neat ideas to help me out.

Any guilds too got 2 chars to throw about hh.

Thanks

2 people like this

delete your laptop problem solved np yw 4 the useful info jav

2 people like this

yeah its a bit different to dofus but you get used to it pretty quickly, i play 5 chars for dungeons and stuff but mostly just use eni for quests and general screwing around as per usual, lack of alerts is a shame but its easy enough to just line up windows in initiative order and alt esc when the turn finishes. Not sure about pms though that seems a bit difficult to keep track of with two different chat channels which is kind of annoying (not that I would know, I don't have anyone to pm usually :( )

2 people like this

Brock 5eva alone

1 person likes this

All I can really say is you'll get used to it with time...right click>follow is your best friend for walking your party around. Also, this script might interest you: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64148301/wakfuscriptf.ahk

If you're using a mouse with a side button on it, set it up so that the side mouse button is a macro for left Alt+i (edit: change it to whatever key you like in the last line), run the script, and if all goes well pressing your side mouse button should cycle you through your wakfu windows in order. If you have to change them for ini order, mess around with alt+tab until you can get it to cycle through in the correct order. Super comfortable, especially if you're running more than three clients! Also, okay'd by Sabi

As for a guild, pretty sure we could get two spaces open in The Brurs for you. Poke me here or in game at 'tone lund' or 'naaya' and I'll shuffle you in!

Edited by Orionolle
1 person likes this

Jav pls wait for me don't become op without me, thx.

Yes. Join The Burs they are friendly, mature and helpful. I'm there, too but I'm inactive till end end of the month or so.

2 people like this

Thanks Orionolle I will get at you in-game!

Jav pls wait for me don't become op without me, thx.

Dont worry bbz we shall do kinky shit together!

1 person likes this