• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rokitur

breeding stripes

In looking for a guide on breeding stripes. Things like DT tree percentages, effective examples on specific stripes with calculations, ect.

For example if I want to breed a plum/indigo, I need to mate a plum and indigo together. How does each family tree play a part? What gives me the best chance?

There's only 4 pages worth of posts, bit I didn't find any guides on the specifics of stripe breeding.

ChankD can answer any question you've got about breeding mate! So can shawsheen.

I only know how to turn them into kamas. Well, 'knew'.

If I know ChankD, he'll probably throw out percentage rates and stuff! He's got it all pinned down.

I am pretty sure it's a 10% chance of getting the striped from two pure solids. I finished all the breeding achievements that way, but I don't think it is the easier one, if you just need the achievements.

You can simply just buy the striped you need and breed it with a female ginger or almond dt for the low pregnancy time.

Roki, just buy gingers with mixed trees and breed them together until you finish your achievements. :P

Youb, does my answer disappoint? No %ages. Haha! Yeah, breeding stinks now, the bottom fell out of that market.

Think about it this way, the chance of getting striped turkeys with none pure trees is the same chance of getting an ability. Well, actually the specific ability that you want!

The time it takes to make pure trees does not realistically compare to just starting out with mix tree mounts and mixing them until you have the mounts you need. That way you can also pick the babies with the trees of mounts you desire.

Honestly that makes it slightly easier to hit the 1k matings req since you won't focus on that until after the generations. Just more efficient that way.

Only took me about 18 months to breed everything to pure.

No time at all! :D

5 people like this

Probably a pretty "nooby" thing to ask, but if I'm planning to start a breeding operation for simply something to do in the background; what mounts would i need to start with to end with all pures eventually?

male and female

13 people like this

male and female

Pro advice!

Thx, you also need at least 1 almond, 1 ginger and 1 golden (forgot to say). Click4Tree

2 people like this

Chamo is not randomly generated, it can only be passed down from the parents, and it has a 10% chance for the Chamo parents to pass it down to their beebees.

You used to be able to get Chamo Almond or Ginger from Ankama Shop from the Magazine, but idk if that's still available.

1 person likes this

I thought this title was 'breathing strips'