• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haxx

Conspiracy Theory

2552sxu.jpg

You will not be given free things everytime you ask, you will be given helpful advice on how to advance through the server by yourself. This is because on Oto-mustam you must be able to be self-sufficient.

We're a friendly, helpful and encouraging English guild, one of few that still stand on Oto Mustam. We're currently level 143 and leveling up every day.

We've one of the only lv 200 English Players, and few other high level English players

Haxx : Level 200 Sacrier(2nd strongest Sacrier on Oto Mustam as told by the FRENCH players of the server.

Moee : 199 Sac

Crunchie : Level 199 Rogue

Crunchie-Smack : Level 198 Iop

Physician : 198 Eni

Insane-Bane: Level 196 Iop

Things the guild can offer experienced players:

The guild can offer experienced players the ability to rush around Frigost due to the guild owning three frigost area houses. One closer to the top gate, and one closer to the bottom gate. One of the houses is RIGHT(literally one right) next to the frigost zaap, making it real easy to get to the zaap without getting killed.

Things the guild can offer new players:

The guild can provide leech, material dropping opportunities, and the teachings of how to play the server Oto mustam to its full extent. Astrub being the only safe place with no alignment the new players are restricted quite alot, but with the help and guidance of an experienced player, me and my guild can make you a better player too.

LEECHING:

The guild can easily leech you given certain circumstances, in saying this, do not BEG for leech as the people who can provide leech will ONLY leech those who NEED it the most, and they will leech the people when they themselves are ready.

Things the guild holds:

The guild has

4 Paddocks:

Cania Fields [-34,-47]

Cania Fields [-36,-48]

Brakmar [-26,33]

Koalak Mountain [-14,5]

5 Houses:

Frigost Island(The Village) [-74,-43]

Frigost Island(The Village(Handyman House)) [-75,-38]

Frigost Island(The Village) [-77,-41]

Brakmar [-30,-37]

Canopy Village(real good house) [-54,21]

Perceptor Strengths:

The perceptor stats are based solely for loot, providing that the x3 drop rate also affects perceptors.

5860HP

143 Damage Bonus

500 Prospecting

0 Wisdom

5000 Pods

10 Number of Perceptors

How our English alliance stands as compared to others:

We own and are apart of the alliance English Crusade [ENGL]

We have had successful prism battles in which we've claimed a high prized territory named 'Asse Coast'

We have also claimed a territory in Bonta, which being 'Lumberjacks Quarter'

We have taken over 'Astrub Rocky Inlet' now gone anyhow.

SADLY :( We have lost those prisms to the more superior alliances BUT!!!! We do plan to fight for more prisms in due time.

UPDATED:

I am proud to announce that ENGL has succesfully conquered THREE prisms, all three being minor :)

Jewellers Quarter in Brakmar

Butchers Quarter in Brakmar

Handymans Quarter in Brakmar

Edited by Haxx

Awesome guild and very active :) also I can invite people so pm Rays-Professions

Edited by raysinafy

Bump

Just a reminder its the only safe English guild ! Pm me in game or leave an ankabox email !

Bump

Just a reminder its the only safe English guild ! Pm me in game or leave an ankabox email !

Wait.. What do you mean by this?! ;)

Wait.. What do you mean by this?! ;)

Its the only english guild that isn't out to steal/kick aggro you for all your shit :D

Untouchables isn't like that either, however we're not really recruiting anyways

Hey I'm a returning dofus player and I'm interested in joining the guild, I made my first few characters on oto a few days ago and I'm working on my professions to make some kamas atm, I'm aiming for the lonh haul of making it to 200 on a character as soon as I'm able to stabilize on my own economy but I'm looking to join and I would love to be part of a community of English players that I can trust @.@

my current in game name of the character I'm farming with is: Fkyeh

would love you hear from you guys, and feel fre to ask me any questions if you want me to past some trust test idk XD

thank you for the time.

Hey i was wondering if i made some characters on Oto Mustam could i maybe join your guild as well if so that would be awesome c: thanks :D

Hey i was wondering if i made some characters on Oto Mustam could i maybe join your guild as well if so that would be awesome c: thanks :D

hi rachel <3

what kind of free stuff will you give me if i join?

2 people like this

Kicks are free

1 person likes this

Mod lock/delete post plz.