• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Zatoishwan

Ogivol - Hacker/Scammer

66 posts in this topic

Ogivol has got some proper illuminati shit going on here. We're gonna find out in a few months time it was a collaboration between Steve, Coopers, Chrollo and one of Saif's camels or something.

Saif's camel was the mastermind, if anyone asks :ph34r:

5 people like this

I really can't be bothered to post the screenshots of the conversation (Although I do have screenshots, I'm too lazy on a Mac) but he pmed me not so long ago pretending to be Steve.

(Group) Gulari: Didn't like rushu?
(Group) Zatoishwanu: I do, but shika is better for hunting stuff in pvm
(Group) Zatoishwanu: more stars etc
(Group) Zatoishwanu: I need to try sort out some sets though, I am poor as fuck now lol
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Sold everything before quitting previously
(Group) Gulari: Rookie mistake haha, didn't you keep anything?
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Nope ahah
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Well, I still have sp scrolls i can remove off of my characters
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Enu has 111sp scrols for example lol
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Can you do me a lil favour ?
(Group) Gulari: I guess that's a start, just need to merch it up :P sure, sup
(Group) Zatoishwanu: I am too weak to kill dopples lol, you got a couple of gears i can borrow a set to kill some to get the sps removed ?
(Group) Zatoishwanu: I am steve, explain how I can get them off then? lol
(Group) Gulari: I could've swore you gave away your Enu
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Yeah, to Matt
(Group) Zatoishwanu: who then quit
(Group) Zatoishwanu: and gave it back :)
(Group) Gulari: Because judging by the way you type, you're Grumnopedies aka Ogivol right?
(Group) Zatoishwanu: Im not ogivol lol
Then he logged - The message could not be sent: the recipient could not be found.
There's a bit more to it, but it's just him basically pasting what he has already read in the thread.

Also, just to note, Gyumnopedies (Ogivol) was online at the same time too.

----Slovak---- (Gyumnopedies) is in Amakna. Guild Fallen , alliance [GxG]

2 people like this

Seeing as it now belongs to Matt, I am entirely unsure of how he got the password for it. I may change the password to the account (will let Matt know of course) so he can no longer pretend to be Steve etc.

Legit no clue how he's got it. There are only 4 people (including myself) who -should- know the details to that account; I am not even on Shika anymore, Steve is Steve and the other 2 have quit Dofus or exclusively play Beta. He's gotten on there somehow and I have no idea how he's managed it...

Edit: I may as well point out that I am 100% certain it's not the 4th person (Zak) as Ogivol is presumably very wealthy, and most of the time Zak can't even afford sub.

Edited by Bhaal

I have no clue. I never gave the password out to anyone.

Maybe the Illuminati conspiracy is real? (͡• ̯ ͡• )

4 people like this

Edited by Zatoishwan
4 people like this

As I said earlier in the thread. Post only those accounts which are proven to belong to Ogivol.

- Do not post any personal information which includes, but is not exclusive to full names, Skype accounts, IP's etc. If you have evidence which is based from a Skype conversation privately message it to a Imps Village Moderator or Admin where we can review it, please. Do not post it here.

This is a final warning.

[update]

As no evidence was provided to follow up the accusation, the previous twelve posts have been removed. What's stated above still stands.

Edited by Kikn
2 people like this

Out of curiosity why are we just accepting that anybody that scams is Ogivol and is just added to the list? The kraxler account I see no past ties with Ogivol so I'm not sure why you'd just add him to the list, it's not even his typical scamming style to do this. This looks a lot more like http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/141886-beware-of-thief-pretending-to-be-others/which was a maroc player from memory.

1 person likes this

As I said earlier in the thread. Post only those accounts which are proven to belong to Ogivol.

- Do not post any personal information which includes, but is not exclusive to full names, Skype accounts, IP's etc. If you have evidence which is based from a Skype conversation privately message it to a Imps Village Moderator or Admin where we can review it, please. Do not post it here.

Once more for good measure? Although these are obviously attempts at scamming, they should be in separate threads and as such need to be approved separately too.

I have split posts made so far into a new thread here.

Out of curiosity why are we just accepting that anybody that scams is Ogivol and is just added to the list? The kraxler account I see no past ties with Ogivol so I'm not sure why you'd just add him to the list, it's not even his typical scamming style to do this. This looks a lot more like http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/141886-beware-of-thief-pretending-to-be-others/which was a maroc player from memory.

Ah. Good point, I should've checked beforehand. I presumed that the people that were listing 'Ogivol' were certain that it was him. I will remove Kraxler and the others now.

Edited by Zatoishwan

that guy spends more time into trying to scam people than actually playing. He could make those kamas by himself if he didnt waste his time chatting with his victims

1 person likes this

Hi Everyone,

Because of this scam, we don't permit buying/selling of chars on /a chat in Integrity Alliance, REGARDLESS of who the person is, or how trustworthy the person may seem.

[i've edited this to remove any information that might possibly implicate anyone in particular]

If a person offers a service in-game and has become "trustworthy" because of it -- there are immediate repercussions if they pull a scam: they lose reputation and no longer have that source of income because of the loss of reputation (e.g., leeching, mount leveling, etc.)

However, if a person offers chars to others, months or years later (when their reputation is no longer important), they can pull a scam similar to the one on this thread, with no repercussions at all. This scam also has a ripple effect -- meaning that it could potentially harm hundreds of people on our server, if multiple friends' lists are taken advantage of.

If a close friend asked to borrow kamas, most of us wouldn't refuse. 100 people on a friends list x 1 mk = 100 mk = a substantial amount of kamas on that one account.

The original name on an account, and the original email, can never be changed. The delivery email can be "changed" -- however the original email cannot -- as it is still in the database.

So please, please do not buy/take accounts from other players under any circumstances.

Anyway, just some thoughts on the matter, since it was at the forefront on our /a chat today.

anjulica :wub:

Edited by anjulica
2 people like this

Hi Everyone,

Because of this scam, we don't permit buying/selling of chars on /a chat in Integrity Alliance, REGARDLESS of who the person is, or how trustworthy the person may seem.

[i've edited this to remove any information that might possibly implicate anyone in particular]

If a person offers a service in-game and has become "trustworthy" because of it -- there are immediate repercussions if they pull a scam: they lose reputation and no longer have that source of income because of the loss of reputation (e.g., leeching, mount leveling, etc.)

However, if a person offers chars to others, months or years later (when their reputation is no longer important), they can pull a scam similar to the one on this thread, with no repercussions at all. This scam also has a ripple effect -- meaning that it could potentially harm hundreds of people on our server, if multiple friends' lists are taken advantage of.

If a close friend asked to borrow kamas, most of us wouldn't refuse. 100 people on a friends list x 1 mk = 100 mk = a substantial amount of kamas on that one account.

The original name on an account, and the original email, can never be changed. The delivery email can be "changed" -- however the original email cannot -- as it is still in the database.

So please, please do not buy/take accounts from other players under any circumstances.

Anyway, just some thoughts on the matter, since it was at the forefront on our /a chat today.

anjulica :wub:

Great place to put this. Ogivol in INT confirmed

1 person likes this

Confirmed that member Alpha-Claws is Ogivol and has thus been banned. 

2 people like this

Good call

Bump - Updated the list. 

Shouldn't dofus just delete forbid scammers like this from playing the game xd