• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Zatoishwan

Ogivol - Hacker/Scammer

67 posts in this topic

vLSo3.jpg

Well jamies quit playing dofus, he sold this account to Sam who I was teamed with before so it pretty much confirms that hes involved with all this scamming that is going on.

DAQAt.jpg

Just confirms it further, theres a tag team of scammers on shika now lol.

Kicked from the guild. Ty for this

Some more accounts

Hurt-you-bad (Jamie-Baldheal) is not online. Guild Jedi Mind Tricks, alliance [Roma] <<Not original Jamie, Ogivol+Sam have got a hold of it.

samnluke (Elemental-storm) is in unknown area.

money-manz (Hischest) is not online.

Edited by RipEntei2k14
3 people like this

[11:03] Kat-Oshi: anyone selling kamas for real money?

[11:13] Demonologia (Kat-Oshi) is in unknown area.

Same old shit, new server. Was spamming this at -1 on Rushu.

Thank you Coop.

Ogivol messaged me last night on Ecateur and asked me to remove all of his character names off of this list and the ones on Facebook to give him a clean slate, was pretty funny.

Also, some guy named Coras made a character called Zatowishwanu and scammed somebody for 16mk today. Thanks Shika.

Edited by Zatoishwan
6 people like this

Bump.

Dreamreaper has been added to the list.

3 people like this

-L-E-M-O-N- (Xyx) is not online.

Is also on Oto-Mustam, playing as Lawdylawdz

In the past he is Mikomi from Shika and Zomfrog from Rushu, befriends you then scams.

Another high-risk english scammer on Oto-mustam is

Planetary-damage

Disintegrator-sin

Vase

Known as Wayne, plays all three, runs the guild Superia on Break in the alliance Kids

Scammed an english player on Oto named Tip-c , ended up stealing 500mk+ on Zato

Well, all I gotta say is that people that are able to scam for hundreds of millions, are pretty clever. You can't do anything about them really because you will ban his accounts, but he got all that money safe and will make a new account. People to blame here are all those that get scammed. Dude befriends you and then scams you... it's your own fault for even trusting someone that you met online. I trusted my own best friend and got fucked anyway.

They're not clever at all. They prey on the stupidity of others.

2 people like this

Or naïvety. Never trust anyone in Dofus. Not even if you can punch them in the face.

Bump - Ogivol is back once again. Currently online on Gyumnopedies and Jamie-Baldheal.

Edited by Zatoishwan
4 people like this

sPdjVNO.jpg?1

So yeah, Ogivol is back with new BS about making a video or w/e. Be careful guys. (Shika server)

3 people like this

blackingteuton (Eyela) is not online.

1 person likes this

[22:15] gurungmanz (Zatoishwanu) is in Astrub. Guild Las Noches, alliance [GxG]

Pretended to be Stev aka zato and took all my shit. Good bye wonderful people was a really pleasure to meet and play with you guys.

[22:23] blackingteuton (Eyela) is in unknown area.

Him or his friend scamer

Man, that legitmentally sucks to be honest... did you lose everything?

1 person likes this

[22:15] gurungmanz (Zatoishwanu) is in Astrub. Guild Las Noches, alliance [GxG]

Pretended to be Stev aka zato and took all my shit. Good bye wonderful people was a really pleasure to meet and play with you guys.

[22:23] blackingteuton (Eyela) is in unknown area.

Him or his friend scamer

Zatoishwanu was sold to a friend of mine. I wondered if I had logs to that account (the same mate gave me logs to 4 others) however it seems this is the one I didn't get access too. Was gonna see if I could log it and get your shit back :/

Although that may not have been sold to Zak (who I have logs to), it may on second thought have been sold to Matt (who quit months ago and may well have sold it on).

I'll do some rooting around for you and see who owns the account atm and if it is Zak or Matt I'll see if I can get your shit back. I don't reckon they'd scam anything off anyone but you never know these days...

Update: I got hold of Matt on FB and he gave me the logs to Zatoishwanu's account but it seems that the password has been changed, I have no clue who is under possession of the account at the moment. Sorry, I tried my best for you :/

Updated again: Managed to get hold of the password (praise Matt) but logged on to find the account has been wiped clean. Matt also said that he had some stuff on there awhile ago and logged on randomly one day to find it was all gone. As far as he is aware only him and Steve has logs to the account, so I'm not sure what you can take from that :/

7OAWv9N.png

P.S.: I just want to point out that as I have transferred off Shika I really would have no interest in trying to get shit off you guys, I've only tried to obtain these logs in an attempt to get Pandizzy's gear back. I'm sorry that I couldn't do much :/

Matt has also stated that apparently the secret question & answer to the account have been changed to something that he didn't select. As I said, he only knows of himself and Steve who have logs. Steve who did you originally get the account off? Maybe the guy has come back...

Yet Another Update: Matt says he's pretty sure the owner of the account prior to Steve was "Xeon"

12170777_382641515279069_1821012105_n.jp

^The above screenshot is from Matt's emails.

Edited by Bhaal

Simple solution to all of this scam bs. If your in game friend suddenly asks you for stuff because of reasons. Tell him to go on skype or any other means to communicate (facebook and shit so you can actually tell it's him). It might sound a bit messed up to check on your friends, but look at what happens when you're not careful.

6 people like this

Ankama needs to do this but for Ogivol, once and for all.

This guy has been wondering around stealing, scamming and cheating his way through the game and shit all's been done about it. It's reached the point where I think a lot of people know how wealthy ogivol is and are aware of some of the scams that he does and hence they could easily recreate these scams if they wanted to.

I'm genuinely upset that multiple friends of mine have already been scammed off of their shit because of this guy and it's reached a point where it has actually become ridiculous in all honesty lol...

114.gif

Maybe you'll get it right some day Ankama

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
2 people like this

I highly doubt that was Xeon behind the email, unless he managed to unlearn his literacy skills in a tragic accident.

Also Astrub pretty much nailed it, any friend who suddenly asks for all your stuff is pretty suspicious; have them confirm their identity through some other means before bearing all. That does suck though Dizdiz...

However, since this thread is regarding a single player can we in future keep it specific to accounts which are confirmed to be Ogivol's. If there is evidence leading to another person in this particular case please post it in a new thread so it can be approved first.

ta

To be honest, Ogivol is by far the best scammer I've seen or heard of. He deserves every single kama he got from it XDDD Must suck ass to get hacked/screwed over, speaking from personal experience. But, damn. He's been doing this for months and still no idea who he is.

This is like Death Note, the only difference being it's a Scam Note and there's no L to find the killer (scammer).

a

m

a

z

i

n

g

Edited by Hexagon
2 people like this

Xeon was the owner before I got ahold of the account. I eventually sold the account to Matt awhile back. He changed the password straight after but gave me the password so I can log the Enu. I barely logged onto it and the account was always empty if I remember correctly.

It might've had a set on at one point though. I haven't logged into that account in months now since I've quit.

I highly doubt Pranish (Xeon) would take the account back and scam people out of the blue like that. I left a Vulbis and some high value items on the account for awhile, nothing ever happened to them so I don't think Matt would log the Enu and scam Pandizzy. Never knew Teddy had the password though.

Ogivol always said he'd eventually get one of my former accounts and scam people using my name.

EDIT: Yeah, it's Ogivol on the Enu.

Edited by Zatoishwan
3 people like this

To be honest, Ogivol is by far the best scammer I've seen or heard of. He deserves every single kama he got from it XDDD Must suck ass to get hacked/screwed over, speaking from personal experience. But, damn. He's been doing this for months and still no idea who he is.

This is like Death Note, the only difference being it's a Scam Note and there's no L to find the killer (scammer).

a

m

a

z

i

n

g

ur in the scam note next kiddo

2 people like this

Yeah I played league of legends with Pranish (Xeon) yesterday and opened up the subject on this thread, that's 100% not him. He never even sent that email (he does not type like that anyway lol).

Yeah I played league of legends with Pranish (Xeon) yesterday and opened up the subject on this thread, that's 100% not him. He never even sent that email (he does not type like that anyway lol).

Ogivol has got some proper illuminati shit going on here. We're gonna find out in a few months time it was a collaboration between Steve, Coopers, Chrollo and one of Saif's camels or something.

5 people like this

Can confirm Pran isn't typing like that.