• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Pkuboat

Snowbound Manor for sale

buyout - vulbis

I don't play anymore so a vulbis alll that's going to interest me.

Edited by Pkuboat
1 person likes this

Interested I could get 100mk if you'd like? maybe 150, I would like that house, I'd move from another server if I was lucky enough to get it as been after one for years

Aren't they like 200mk? :(. Sadly I don't have one but I could get kamas.

its solar so probably 1/4 that

Ah dang as my other server is zatowishan there worth allot there. The offer stands of 150-200mk then, let me know! Dark-Anima on zato and Kitkats on solar.

I'm poor I don't have unlimited kamas but you would make me the happiest person alive if you'd take that, the. My 190 cra after transferring would need to do Korri to get to snowbound I think

1 person likes this

Ah dang as my other server is zatowishan there worth allot there. The offer stands of 150-200mk then, let me know! Dark-Anima on zato and Kitkats on solar.

I'm poor I don't have unlimited kamas but you would make me the happiest person alive if you'd take that, the. My 190 cra after transferring would need to do Korri to get to snowbound I think

Karalee was joking, the price of a vulbis is the same across all international servers

Edit: And they're not "like 200mk :( " try 850+

Edited by Solstice
2 people like this

:( they where years ago on Rushu :/. Well I'd love one of them houses that's the only thing I'd ever transfer servers for x

1 person likes this

:( they where years ago on Rushu :/. Well I'd love one of them houses that's the only thing I'd ever transfer servers for x

trust me solar isn't worth it :D

2 people like this

It would be if I can get that house somehow :/. My mains at Korri on other server

It would be if I can get that house somehow :/. My mains at Korri on other server

Korri comes after Snowbound, so you'll be fine in that sense. Not sure how your funds will fare though, however I wish you the best of luck. ^^

No reply yet but hopefully dark-anima on zato or I'd provide my email adress if pmed or number as don't get net at work I work allot!! so don't play dofus too much!! I work on pcs too

trust me solar isn't worth it :D

Any server is worth it as long as you aren't there.

9 people like this

Any server is worth it as long as you aren't there.

tru dat

gl finding me a vulibs lusts

2 people like this

i trade abood's trophies + his soul

2 people like this

We don't say any where in the rules that you can't trade real-estate for items. But we do disallow trades that can't be done using the trade interface, such as inter-server trade type stuff. I'm not going to delete anything because like I said it's not in the rules, but be very weary of this type of trade. Maybe offer to trade Vulbis for Kamas and Kamas for house.

I offered 200m :/. I haven't really got them but I could get them via selling stuff

Obviously I have no intention of scamming anyone. I'm just waiting for the guy that has everything, including a spare vulbis, but no snowbound manor.

I'd be willing to do the trade like this:

• List house for vulbis price
  • Buyer with vulbis and a vulbis amount of kamas buys it
  • I buy the vulbis off the buyer with his own kamas

It opens me up to getting scammed more than the buyer as I can end up with kamas and no house or vulbis.