• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Liann

Liann's Art Thread

123 posts in this topic

Actually thanks to captain-gale for pming me! I have tried to contact a member of the guild but he doesnt know anything about it. So I have send out a message to izmar to hopefully fix this.

It's pretty rude and unrespectful.

Edited by xDirewolves

plot twist: There is a team in that guild with the exact same stlye

1 person likes this

Woah, how low can you go to steal someone else's art???

Make your own damn art.

1 person likes this

That's pretty low, It's also worth noting their cosplay entry was also ripped off a French players blog. Hardly advertising their guild in flying colours! e.e

Is there a way to complain to Ankama about this? To send a ticket or something? :/ Because surely that sort of behaviour is unacceptable in that sort of contest.

1 person likes this

You'd be best to try and find the person responsible for this, as most of the guild has no clue as to what Clash of the clans even is. I've done abit of nosing around myself, still trying to find out who's been doing it! Mind you though, we do have a fair bit of inactivity with our elite players so is a little hard to reach some players.

2 people like this

Thanks for the awesome drawing!

1 person likes this

I would absolutely purchase some art if you're interested in Rushu kamas :) please let me know!

hfF9pm4.jpg

(omg it's so big.)

anyway, sketches in class yesterday. Count and Missiz. Was gonna be a whole page for count but didnt have pencils (cos fuk pencils and messy erasers) so i was scared i'd fuck him up or something

(i want back stories or else I'll make my own >_>)

also im uploading this in a shit pc where there is no photoshop and idk how to resize it so ew

5 people like this

[insert still better love story than a Twilight meme here]

1 person likes this

Looks amazing, one question though. Her eyes are very detailed, but she's bandaged right? How does that work? It's not just here, it's Xelor art in general that has me wondering. xP

She looks pretty damn hot.

There's a backstory for Missiz Freezz in one of the books you get as a quest reward, I quite like that one. Always felt the bits and pieces given for the Count's backstory are a bit lacking. Needs more drama.

Please do make your own! :D

(I also always imagined a Dofus take on the Snow queen (the fairytale by Anderson) with Missiz Freezz as the queen.)

1 person likes this

Looks amazing, one question though. Her eyes are very detailed, but she's bandaged right? How does that work? It's not just here, it's Xelor art in general that has me wondering. xP

tbh i also don't know lol. must be the frig magic.

(actually i added the bandage last cos i was looking at her pictures and i was like omfg i thought grey was her skin tone so im just like okay whatever)

She looks pretty damn hot.

There's a backstory for Missiz Freezz in one of the books you get as a quest reward, I quite like that one. Always felt the bits and pieces given for the Count's backstory are a bit lacking. Needs more drama.

Please do make your own! :D

(I also always imagined a Dofus take on the Snow queen (the fairytale by Anderson) with Missiz Freezz as the queen.)

kinda imagined missiz as this really kind hearted girl who lived in frig but something happened that turned her ice cold. a bit cliche but more details would/might make it more interesting. Maybe Count took her in or something. hmm... >u>

(I haven't done frig 3 so idk about the stories yet :( might also make up nub fanon stories about queen lol )

kinda imagined missiz as this really kind hearted girl who lived in frig but something happened that turned her ice cold. a bit cliche but more details would/might make it more interesting. Maybe Count took her in or something. hmm... >u>

(I haven't done frig 3 so idk about the stories yet :( might also make up nub fanon stories about queen lol )

Thats kind of more or less correct, she was nice then went batshit crazy after something (no spoilers here) and not long after joined the count. its detailed in the book Me, missiz freezz. I think you get it from doing a certain quest in the counts castle but I can't remember which.

(klime has his own story too in his book)

turns out i have the book, ill link it below for you;

npWUOyP.png

jKwFUVv.png

TqvXuZv.png

Ur2y7iY.png

Edited by Karalee
3 people like this

zseE3sf.png

oXXilvm.png

i cant stop looking at my old drawings send help pls they are giving me aids

7 people like this

;)

still waiting for my frenchfrie :(

1 person likes this

Where'd you go!? :(

Where'd you go!? :(

I am keeping her as hostage.

1 person likes this

O: Damn, Liann. When I get the kamas I'll totally pay you for a sexy chibi version of my sac!

Cool art though, keep it up!

1 person likes this

your daddy has arisen

The thread has also been updated, btw.

pls give me sub money i have like 46kk

btw blood, dis u

68vg9x.png

1 person likes this

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

btw tell plop he still owns me kamas

Edited by Bloodhound

o:

Looking forward to seeing more of your art~!

1 person likes this

Wb, daddy.

1 person likes this

One commission left to do. Also updated the thread if you wanna check me latest works. xx <3