• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jon

DofusPlanner.com - a set creator for the international community

448 posts in this topic

where's the delete set button? i cant see it clearly ;(

You can't delete sets. We don't limit the number of sets you can make, so there's no reason to, and in case you ever link someone an old set of yours, we don't want them to click on a broken link (which happens ALL the time on Dofusbook tbh).

1 person likes this

You can't delete sets. We don't limit the number of sets you can make, so there's no reason to, and in case you ever link someone an old set of yours, we don't want them to click on a broken link (which happens ALL the time on Dofusbook tbh).

You bring valid points, but there's also things in favor of removing sets.

You can however find a middle term. Don't delete sets but allow people to disassociate sets from their dofusplanner. Would still be accessible by link but wouldn't show up on the original owner's main page.

Some reasons why you may want to implement this:

1) Too many sets will clog the screen

2) It will get confusing with too many sets for the same class. I've already started having problems with this...

3) People sometimes create sets to help others or show someone else and it's not specifically for themselves, in which case they may not be interested in keeping it on their main screen in the long term.

2 people like this

Another suggestion:

Sometimes we want to swap one item for another one. Right now you have to unequip and then equip something else in 2 different steps. Could you make it so we can also swap items in a single step? :)

When I try to completely remove a base stat I commonly get a "Something went wrong" message at the top. Then it won't remove the base stat, but it usually works after I try a few times

You bring valid points, but there's also things in favor of removing sets.

You can however find a middle term. Don't delete sets but allow people to disassociate sets from their dofusplanner. Would still be accessible by link but wouldn't show up on the original owner's main page.

Some reasons why you may want to implement this:

1) Too many sets will clog the screen

2) It will get confusing with too many sets for the same class. I've already started having problems with this...

3) People sometimes create sets to help others or show someone else and it's not specifically for themselves, in which case they may not be interested in keeping it on their main screen in the long term.

Disassociation is a great idea, actually. But it's not that effective with the current system, which only lets you keep 10 sets anyway, and the point is that you only get to edit your last 10 sets. However, in the long term I'm planning on adding a user system (registration will remain optional) where you can have greater flexibility on saving/editing/managing sets. I'll probably add something like a soft-delete when that happens. But, as I'm finding myself to be kind of busy lately, this probably won't happen for a while.

When I try to completely remove a base stat I commonly get a "Something went wrong" message at the top. Then it won't remove the base stat, but it usually works after I try a few times

I just tried, and that happens when you leave it blank rather than explicitly write "0". I'll try to fix this so that it interprets a blank input as a zero. Edit: fixed!
Edited by Jon
1 person likes this

Only recently found this and tried it, awesome job, thank you.

Something on the wish list of ideas would be a set comparison option. To be able to stack the stats and such or 2 sets side by side for quick and easy comparison to determine best option would be amazing. Not essential but really handy ;)

Just had a play round with this its pretty decent keep up the good work Jon look forward to the updates.

6222c104c21222c07a82d17847b37735.png

Tengu set's also missing the hat, but you may not have got around to fully adding that yet anyway ^^

1 person likes this

6222c104c21222c07a82d17847b37735.png

Tengu set's also missing the hat, but you may not have got around to fully adding that yet anyway ^^

Fixed Ougaammer, thanks. Also that's correct, we still don't have cloaks or hats under 180 yet -- sorry for the inconvenience if you wanted to use those, but they'll be there soon.

Edited by Jon

Great, thanks for the quick fixes :x Must say this has been a success, I'm defiantly a convert from Dofusbook. Unless I'm working with lower level sets that is ^^.

1 person likes this

somehow i really need the delete set button. its ugly with fail set i made.

awesome ;D <3

I can promise that at least the 100+ items will be finished soon. Jon has been pretty busy and I put adding items on hold to get some Dofus stuff done. I'll get back to it after the update. :lol:

The 100-180 items are partially done at the moment, so you will currently see a bunch of sets that are incomplete.

1 person likes this

is ok ala, who need noob set anyway

1 person likes this

You do. It might actually improve your char. ;)

5 people like this

rude

Sadida spells have been changed to reflect the latest patch.

terrific job - it looks and works great.

a feature i would find useful is being able to copy and paste the URL (or the source code, if that makes it easier) of a dofusbook page and be able to import sets from dofusbook that way. not sure if this is something you'd be willing to look into.

2 people like this

I would love to be able to hide all tabs (spells etc) because atm it looks a bit messy !

Great job regardless

should add a thing for base stats beyond just scrolling so it shows you how many characteristic points are used. (So i can use it to see what points I can get in various stats, eg 300+100 strength, 295+100 vitality, 0 points remaining or 300+100 strength, 0+100 vitality 295 points remaining like they have on dofusbook, it's handy for reqs and just knowing exact stat values in general.

I would love to be able to hide all tabs (spells etc) because atm it looks a bit messy !

^ make all the boxes like the individual spells, prim/secondary characteristics, damage, resistances collapsable, so that they dont take up as much space but can be expanded or collapsed at will. something like this perhaps?

I personally think its fine as it is now but i'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to code nor cause much of a stir as its totally optional.. as for spells however this would be handy as the novelty of scrolling down the page to check one spell wears thin rather quickly.

iyRAj7m.png

Spells could be done the same way, just below the character.

Edited by Karalee
1 person likes this

Discovered the site is super ipad-friendly today, first time using it on that :D

1 person likes this

instigator_dofusplanner.jpg

instigator_dofusplanner.jpg

Fixed, thanks.

is there an option to add in punishment buffs, or are my eyes just too squinty to see them

Not officially, but you can always include buffs by adding exos.