• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jon

DofusPlanner.com - a set creator for the international community

419 posts in this topic

It still helps to be able to scope things out before buying, especially since the interface in-game is utter trash. Given many of us, like Dan, are reaching that stage in life around the late 60s where memory becomes a bit of an issue, it doesn't seem unreasonable that I can't recall every decent pre-endgame item which wasn't introduced in 2.0. 

So yeah; if someone wants to give it a bash I'd appreciate it! @Mavvo @Mavvo@Mavvo@Mavvo

(p.s, I'm not 60 but pretty sure Youbutsu is)

1 person likes this

I thought it was just gladiator bworker set and inky cape for everyone????

4 people like this

Yeah and ougaa hammer!

And mush + that other bworker set for agi chars 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Kyffles said:

I thought it was just gladiator bworker set and inky cape for everyone????

1 hour ago, bobeur said:

Yeah and ougaa hammer!

And mush + that other bworker set for agi chars 

^

this is endgame 1.29 planner 100% complete xD

3 people like this

Hi please stop asking for 1.29 items, I don't want to have to input them all thanks

4 people like this

Suckerset, ougaahammer, inky veil, kimbosandals, hat (kimbo wig, solomonk or batouta) and belt (hint 2 range) of primary element. Before that - just wear whatever. Prespic set until bora and mastra perhaps? Ap mage everything but amu and eme/ginger mount. 7-8mp and still not enough ap to counter xelors or chance cras. That's dofuplanner for you. Have fun with your creativity. *Triggered by the age insult omg*

Seriously though. Just ask... It was way easier back then even if the game was harder. Not that much to chose between.

Prespic set.

Dora bora (that otomai chance bora thing for enus) and mastra with other wisfillers depending on element.

Mooset or soft oak. Pink Claw and that ap/mp/range wand. Xyo for damage.

Custom with harry(hairy?) boots, xenature, sives/ice and solomonk. Agility classes were always neglected with wis.

All sets with mp gelanos.

Up to 180-190ish this is what you should use. 

Pm build, class and level. Np, I'm a top planner.

Edited by Youbutsu
4 people like this

h I totally forgot sucker and undergrowth set, also mopy king set is top for mid range levels

1 person likes this

There we are, the set planner is done. Now no one needs to request a 1.29 set planner ever again: they can just read the few posts above.

2 people like this

Can we have a 1.29 set planner?

1250991947631.jpg

In all seriousness, there's more than endgame in 1.29. Maybe my lvl 110 nub (if I ever reach that far) also wants to meddle with set combinations?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Goatee
2 people like this

*wants 1.29 set planner too *

also you have item  "tyse pick" lvl 85 sword with stats      

+10dmg

-10water resistance

But I think it is ment to be

+10dmg

-10% water resistance

(unless the item got changed that way on 2.x)

5 hours ago, Goatee said:

Can we have a 1.29 set planner?

1250991947631.jpg

In all seriousness, there's more than endgame in 1.29. Maybe my lvl 110 nub (if I ever reach that far) also wants to meddle with set combinations?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ancestral set is what you need. I don't care about your element. If you're intel - you're doing it wrong.

1 person likes this

I think it's time to stop with the 1.29 stuff because it's gone off topic quite a lot, it's fairly obvious that less sets means less diversity, and I would guess that most people playing on 1.29 currently are those who played there before so are well aware of this and also know that the meta was to have the few end game items with as many exos as possible and therefore do not require a set creator device at all.

I would actually like to return to the comments about rogue bomb wall damage and point out that we could theoretically do rogue bomb walls with just 3 non buffed bombs, but that is not going to ever happens in game (if you don't get why, go class change to iop). Or we could do 3 buffed bombs, but then someone would ask for last breath damage too, Maybe someone wants some with powder or some with countdown or some with rogue getting buffs from everything else. There is too much variability in bomb wall damage and if you are at all proficient in your rogue playing (to the point where you actually require a degree of calculation regarding the bomb wall damage) then you should know roughly how much damage your rogue can do in relation to resists.

I don't want to sound like a complete martyr, but there are very few of us who work on this, and we have a lot else going on and it's not a quick task to add in a load of data. It's far more important that things like a new class and/or new sets are added, than we waste our time adding something that only a few people are going to use (in the case of both 1.29 sets and rogue bomb walls)

As another aside, I appreciate people like Youb giving set advice but the rest of the endless irrelevant chat about 1.29 stuff would be better suited for the 1.29 threads already existing.

Edited by Extreal
5 people like this

It is not all about sets

-old critical system

-old spell damages

-old softcaps

- old weapon skills

but yes I understand, it is alot of  work.

I like this planner alot, you guys have done really good job :)

1.29 is really popular and players like these extra tools :p 

PLS create 1.29 planner

Lol jk I use the current dofusplanner to create 1.29 sets which works great. All the items are available minus some small changes which doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the set anyways. All I'm interested in is vit,pp, amount of elemental stats and +dmg. If you want to compare damage of two weapons just equip them both in the panned set and check the damage. If weapon a hits 500 and weapon b 600, you still know weapon b is superior even though the damage might be off in 1.29. 

Don't change anything, best experience I had so far using dofus-related online content. (Official forum is shit UX-wise)

4 people like this

Unfortunately I have no plans at the moment to add any tools for 1.29 players; I simply don't have the time, and I just started a new job so I'm extra busy these days.

I also apologize if you have noticed erratic/inconsistent performance lately because I just switched servers again and have been testing stuff in production lol

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Jon said:

Unfortunately I have no plans at the moment to add any tools for 1.29 players; I simply don't have the time, and I just started a new job so I'm extra busy these days.

I understand, all the items are there anyway so most part is doable, 

plus if there is anyone that wants set advice feel free to pm me or just ask in the right topic, there are enough people passionate about their old 1.29 chars and will help out to get that set you need :) 

And as mentioned above I think Dofusplanner is probably the best and/or most used Dofus tools and it's very much appreciated

ps. good luck with the new job Jon

Ouginak spells should now all be added, albeit in French. If they are in English in game please let me know and I will add them in.

They've been added in English from day 1 of the patch.

Cubitus -> Ulna

Molosse -> Watchdog

Carcasse -> Carcass

Rabattage -> Cutting Down

Dogue -> Mastiff

Tibia -> Tibia

Traque -> Tracking

Limier -> Bloodhound

Charogne -> Carrion

Os à moelle -> Marrow Bone

Panique -> Panic

Cerbère -> Cerberus