Jon

DofusPlanner.com - a set creator for the international community

452 posts in this topic

Honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not XD

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/phone/lumia640-xl/ for example

is a phone, but runs windows so not android or ios

3 hours ago, Jon said:

function isTouchScreen() {
  return ("ontouchstart" in window) || window.DocumentTouch && document instanceof DocumentTouch;
}

idk i found it on stackoverflow

Interesting, too bad there's a lack of documentation on MDN. It seems DocumentTouch is deprecated anyway so I wouldn't use.

On 30.11.2016 at 7:51 AM, Jon said:

I just pushed an update for this because why not. It should now only disable tooltips on iOS and Android devices. Can you see if it's fixed?

It's working fine now. Thanks.

There are the sets on the main page. Is it possible to do a search feature on that? Like for class/level? Or is that already there and have I overlooked it?

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Camogie said:

There are the sets on the main page. Is it possible to do a search feature on that? Like for class/level? Or is that already there and have I overlooked it?

Unfortunately, this isn't currently an available feature. It's something I have planned down the line but I also haven't figured out an efficient way to let people search sets.

hey, it seems that set bonuses are bugged and its stats (from set bonuses) are not shown and taken into account

16 hours ago, Quadro said:

hey, it seems that set bonuses are bugged and its stats (from set bonuses) are not shown and taken into account

Fixed. Sorry about that. I had pushed an update to fix the site not working for older versions of Chrome, but unwittingly introduced a new bug.

2 people like this

Hey great website, I just discovered it recently and I'm really having a lot of fun playing around with it. Just one quick question: is it possible to compare to items next to each other? How can I go about that? 

Thank you

hoi might i dare to ask, despite nobody gonn play ugly flying piece of meat i'd still want to see sac's spells updated to see wannabe dmgs from sets out of curiousity ^__^

13 minutes ago, Quadro said:

hoi might i dare to ask, despite nobody gonn play ugly flying piece of meat i'd still want to see sac's spells updated to see wannabe dmgs from sets out of curiousity ^__^

MakeSacGreatAgain

Really like the update on planner by the way! Looks good and especially the characteristics are WAYY better right now. Keep going on!

On 08/12/2016 at 11:07 AM, Quadro said:

My plan is to get on them once I've submitted all my essays (hopefully done by the end of the weekend) so you should see something by the end of next week

Edited by Extreal
2 people like this

hrey is it me or sometimes at weapons info the water damage is mistakenly shown as water steal

Very happy for this, thank you!  One feature from dofusbook was the ability to select one set and see how many other pieces of other sets would work with it.  sorry if this already is a feature but I didn't see it.

2 hours ago, Chris Eggroll said:

Very happy for this, thank you!  One feature from dofusbook was the ability to select one set and see how many other pieces of other sets would work with it.  sorry if this already is a feature but I didn't see it.

I will add that to the todo list!

6 hours ago, Quadro said:

hrey is it me or sometimes at weapons info the water damage is mistakenly shown as water steal

Yes, oops! That is a bug. I'm pushing a fix now.

3 people like this

Because I was ambushed by a few people the second I logged today asking when I was uploading the new sac spells (I did say it would be the end of this week...) I figured I'd just stick in the level 6 spells because they are probably the most relevant. I'm sure there are mistakes as I'm tired and not 100% focussed, please IV message me with any you find. Yes I know the old spells are there and that I haven't put spell icons on yet, I'll get to it. I have two 2000 word essays due this week on two of the driest topics imaginable, once they are done I will finish the spells.

omg stop pretend u have a life and do it already ^_______^ (c)

31 minutes ago, Quadro said:

omg stop pretend u have a life and do it already ^_______^ (c)

I wouldn't call sitting at my desk staring at books and endless sheets of paper having a life...

Posted (edited)

As a late Christmas and New Year gift all Sacrier spells and buffs have been added (at long last... my bad) so just need to remove a few legacy spells and it's all up to date.

Spell icons incoming soon just slight delay my end  Icons are now sorted

Edited by Extreal
3 people like this

I know this is a difficult request and might not even be possible. But could you by a chance make like a 1.29 filter?

So all equipment from 2.0 era gets filtered out, classes have their old softcaps and spells. It'd be extremely useful for someone like me who plays 1.29 and might prove useful for the private servers

2 people like this

21 minutes ago, CAFATT said:

I know this is a difficult request and might not even be possible. But could you by a chance make like a 1.29 filter?

So all equipment from 2.0 era gets filtered out, classes have their old softcaps and spells. It'd be extremely useful for someone like me who plays 1.29 and might prove useful for the private servers

plz no. 

Doesn't seem to work on IE anymore (at work can't install another browser).

Would be nice if bomb wall damage could be added in.

18 hours ago, Auron said:

Doesn't seem to work on IE anymore (at work can't install another browser).

Can confirm.

On 1/25/2017 at 9:22 PM, CAFATT said:

If Jon is willing to try it's probably easier to make an entirely separate version vs. attempting to filter things out.

I can provide the 129dofus.com SQL databases and images if someone would like to make an attempt. The wiki isn't 100% accurate by any means, but a very large portion of the content is there and should be easily importable into whatever formats required. 

Edited by Kyrros

Don't ruin 1.29 as well. Do people really need guides? Can't use your imagination and creativity? Just buy a few 100 million kamas and try setcombinations out you lazy bums.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Youbutsu said:

Don't ruin 1.29 as well. Do people really need guides? Can't use your imagination and creativity? Just buy a few 100 million kamas and try setcombinations out you lazy bums.

Great advice Dan, thanks!

On 1.29 you just buy the most sparkly and best looking thing, it's not like you have to design a set to get 1k str 1/2 and 40% in all resis, because you just can't :D

1 person likes this