• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WidowMaker

Str/Cha/Agi/Power Lvl 200 Masq

Hey guys so I was wondering what sets people are using for this "Omni" Masq setup.

Currently my plan is 1/2 crit, 11/6 with this set:

Nidas Shovel

Freeze Hat +1MP

Freeze RIng

Barb RIng +1AP (or Broucey Ring +1AP)

Full Tread

Thousand Excuses Cloak

Peki 440

I plan on sacrificing 300 Vit for 100 stat points in each str/agi and chance. Is this crazy to do on a Masq? I will still have around 5600 vit instead of 5900 but damage will be better.

Also, should I switch out gear above? I was thinking about Kapmeba cloak for Thousand Excuses but the -20 crit damage would counter the Tread crit dam... I was also messing around with replacing Tread with the F3 Str/Cha/Agi set but it seems to be worse all around (worse res, crit damage, etc.)

Looking for any suggestions really - this will be my end game Masq set (mostly PvM) so I want to nail it, and not regret anything ^^

Thanks in advance!

I don't think 100 cha/agi will alter your damage that much, especially in treadfast where you're reliant on crits anyway. You'd be better off in the standard tread/missez/flintes aswell tbh, more range, better init, higher hp, and more damage per turn.(Replace daggers with wand when needed too). You can crit up to 1.1k with flinties on 0% if you self-buff, considering the shovel wouldn't do much more than about 1.6k if you're lucky, x2 flinties is sure to outdamage it. + The shovel itself consumes a high amount of ap, so you wouldn't be able to utilize all your spells.

In 13/6 (+2 from eni) You can furia, dagger x2, and use that 3ap spell that does 3 damages and runs back. with a much higher damage output than anything you could achieve using the shovel. Which would likely be furiax2/shovel or bolichex2/shovel.

Tread is reliant on crits, so the more times you hit, the higher damage you should be doing on average, and the more times a weapon or spell hits, the greater the critical hit will be. You should technically crit with shovel every 2nd turn, but crit using daggers every turn (if used x2) (Also leaves you with more consistent damage output).

1 person likes this

Thx a lot Reaper, super helpful! Ok, I will put all points into vit then, and go back to flintys.

Hrmmm, been thinking more about this set and it gives very low initiative and would make my masq the last to go in my team of four, even if I added a 800 init trophy. How crazy would it be to put the masq in this set? :

(Tread/Rassler/Hairish RIng/Flintys/Peki)

http://www.dofusbook.net/fr/personnage/fiche/259264-methodz/1.html

Damage would be less, but is it too low?

Hrmmm, been thinking more about this set and it gives very low initiative and would make my masq the last to go in my team of four, even if I added a 800 init trophy. How crazy would it be to put the masq in this set? :

(Tread/Rassler/Hairish RIng/Flintys/Peki)

http://www.dofusbook.net/fr/personnage/fiche/259264-methodz/1.html

Damage would be less, but is it too low?

From what I can see, theres not much of a benefit of Rassler Hat/Ring vs Freezz Hat/Ring - Freezz with Vit overmages on the ring (350 ish) would seem preferable. Also, this setup doesnt seem to meet the dagger requirements of 450+ str or agi, so you'd possibly have to ditch a small bit of vit base for strength and change hairsh to a solid strength ring with high vitality anyway - if you hate initiative, count ring pl0x

My masq has 6012 hp with an emerald/ginger DT rather than MP Exo + 440vit pet, but if i was to change to exo + vit pet i'd have to ditch a vit overmage usually (unless i mp exo a freezz helm <3) and then i might manage to pull off about 6100 hp in the standard Freezz/TF setup.

Rassler will drop too much crit damage to be useful in my opinion :( Whilst the extra vitality is nice, im not sure 20 crit damage is worth 100-200 vitality

Ok thanks, yeah, you're right. Now my Iop is going to be stuck with the -crit damage set lol. Dofus, a never ending Rubix Cube!

*quietly whispers* dagger doo? :x it means less stats but those hits are just soooo pretty.... And I don like the air dmg on treadfreez, but merg, *slips away*