hail boots 3

mansion 5

turbine 3

Preposter Wrap 5

-----------

29 crit w/o weapon

12 turq

41crit both 1/2 on punch & clock

Why is Korriander out of the question Ralfeh? Pretty sure you have a video of you beating him ;)

Why is Korriander out of the question Ralfeh? Pretty sure you have a video of you beating him ;)

Beating it once doesn't mean its easy >_>'

Full kolosso, head band, kralomansion, ochre, hail boots, preposter wrap, peccary blade, +17 turq, ivo/plum mount.

I know it doesn't quite fulfill what you asked for as it requires an ochre and a slightly bigger turq but in my opinion it's totally worth it! :P

Of course you could go with amg band instead of head band or some +crit weapon instead but the truth is that as a xelor if you don't whore enough %damage/cha equips your clock will be quite disappointing and as such, every little helps! The weapon itself would be used merely for its stats as being a cha/str xelor you'd have more than enough options for close range combat. Keeping a couple of ougaammers around wouldn't hurt either.

Set also provides +5 range which is nice for slow down/frostbite/sand glass, I don't know about you but I always feel quite crippled when I can't hit things across the map. ;)

This set would provide 255% damage, 280 strength and 110 chance. + Whatever roll your crimson is. You could also look into overmaging cha where possible to balance out the two elements a little more.

Provided you fully scroll, you could prob. level up some nice pvm spells like temporal dust to speed things up.

Group PvM

Class: Eni

Build: Int/healbot

Kamas/time available: Not a ton of free time, because of work and all, but I'm not in a hurry.

Current team: I play with several different groups and have access to most of the classes and builds.

Lvl range: 100-130

Extra comments: I'm happy to be a healbot, and my main focus is on providing the best possible support for my groups. I would enjoy a nice damage-dealing wand, though. ;)

Group PvM

Class: Eni

Build: Int/healbot

Kamas/time available: Not a ton of free time, because of work and all, but I'm not in a hurry.

Current team: I play with several different groups and have access to most of the classes and builds.

Lvl range: 100-130

Extra comments: I'm happy to be a healbot, and my main focus is on providing the best possible support for my groups. I would enjoy a nice damage-dealing wand, though. ;)

Feudala Cloak (4), Event Belt (8). If I can get ~140 agi I can drop feudala getas for boots kwish.

A decent 112 set. 1/2 crits on healing word and on wand. Would be nice to keep 1/2 on healing word and a wand when you're closer to 130. If you have a turq you can drop some of this for Elya wood stuff and eventually SO stuff. Well its what I have for my eni. But I used my ouassulet to craft an ougaamulet, so I'm using DP. It doesn't have int but its got extra crits and has a few +heals and %dmg so its -okay- >_>. I'll just upgrade to mastogob ammy later. If you don't want 1/2 healing word. You can just use elya wood set, gives a decent amount of +heals and int. And a few range. Mix it with mastogob and you've got a decent set. Don't know about the damage on elya wood wand though.

Edited by VcentG

Thanks for the suggestions. It looks like I'll be settling on this setup until I can get ahold of a +17 turq:

The Kim

Turbine Belt / Bherbal Bherb Belt

Hail Boots

Preposter Wrap / Inky Veil

Amgawd Band x 2

Kralomansion

Ougaammer

I'm still curious about where my Xelor's points should go... Half in Strength and the other half into Chance?

I had to run the dungeon 13 times to beat it once. :P

Edited by Ralfeh

I'm still curious about where my Xelor's points should go... Half in Strength and the other half into Chance?

Assuming you're scrolled, screw chance. 5:1 soft caps blow. I'd go all into strength until 4:1 or until 5:1 (aka stopping at 250) perhaps. Rest into wis. It is a xelor and critting on clock won't matter much if the wis is too low to steal any AP.

I had to run the dungeon 13 times to beat it once. :(

I figured that much. I was going to post something saying that but I figured it was a waste since we had to wait and see what you'd say anyway xD

Class: Cra

Build: Chance/Wisdom

Kamas/time available: as reasonably much/long as I could get with solo farming

Lvl range: 80

Extra comments:

Can you suggest Level 80 wis/chance Cra PvP gears? This new cra of mine (chance/wisdom/agility srolled to 101) on a new server has reached level 80 lately and am planning to start PvP once I get all the right equipments. (I have set the exp donation to my guild at 90% so that I won't level class level any more [for a while] as I fight mobs to make money with this character.)

What are the good equipments? So far I've got an amulet and a belt from Royal Indigo Blop Set, and Salt 'n' Battery Cape.

I am thinking of getting Royal Indigo Blop ring , Gelano, Axel, and one of the following caps: Robbie Hoodie Cap, King Jellix's Crown, or Robbie Hoodie Cap.

Which hat is the best? Are there any better gears for other parts?

Build: Chance/Wisdom

Kamas/time available: as reasonably much/long as I could get with solo farming

Lvl range: 80

Extra comments:

Can you suggest Level 80 wis/chance Cra PvP gears? This new cra of mine (chance/wisdom/agility srolled to 101) on a new server has reached level 80 lately and am planning to start PvP once I get all the right equipments. (I have set the exp donation to my guild at 90% so that I won't level class level any more [for a while] as I fight mobs to make money with this character.)

What are the good equipments? So far I've got an amulet and a belt from Royal Indigo Blop Set, and Salt 'n' Battery Cape.

I am thinking of getting Royal Indigo Blop ring , Gelano, Axel, and one of the following caps: Robbie Hoodie Cap, King Jellix's Crown, or Robbie Hoodie Cap.

Which hat is the best? Are there any better gears for other parts?

I know this is the "What gear should I use thread. But you can still do a little research first before posting an already answered question.

Class: Ecaflip

Build: Agillity

Kamas/time available: Doesn't matter ( Dead server so have to hunt myself )

Lvl range: 13x

Extra comments:

I was thinking about :

Hat ) Solomonk

Cape ) Caracape Minotoris

Amulet ) Spring Leaf

Belt ) Light Treeckler Belt

Boots ) harry's Boots

Ring ) Dragon Pig Ring

Ring ) Ceremonal Rat Lord Ring ( Ap Maged )

Weapon ) Abatz Sword ( Agi maged )

Pet ) Almond/Ebony ( We only have 1 Emerald on server kost 3.5 so nvm )

I have already read the thread. The gears I mentioned in my first post here are all from that thread.

My question is specifically about PvP oriented gears at level 80, and which of the listed three hats is the best for pvp.

I used:

Salt 'n Battery Cape

King Jellix Crown

Axel

PDB

Gelano

Fill up with royal indigo blop pieces.

This gives 10 AP and 5 MP.

I let you choose the mount/pet slot yourself as different people have different styles and will prefer more chance, initiative, range, vit, mp,...

I used Robbie Hoodie Cap before lvl80 but king jellix is just way too good and beats the advantages of robbie imo.

You said new server? Then this setup will get you far if you play good.

Thank you. I'll go with king jellix. As for belt, Powerful Dazzling Belt seems a little too expensive to get hold of for me.

I used:

Salt 'n Battery Cape

King Jellix Crown

Axel

PDB

Gelano

Fill up with royal indigo blop pieces.

This gives 10 AP and 5 MP.

I let you choose the mount/pet slot yourself as different people have different styles and will prefer more chance, initiative, range, vit, mp,...

I used Robbie Hoodie Cap before lvl80 but king jellix is just way too good and beats the advantages of robbie imo.

You said new server? Then this setup will get you far if you play good.

Class: Osa

Build: Intell/agility

Kamas/time available: All the time in the world!!!

Current team:

Lvl range: 200

Extra comments: Alright, so I've been out of the game ever since 2.0 hit, but I want to come back. I saw some amazing Intell/agility gear out there, but I'm not quite sure what I want to do yet. I want Maximum intell/Agility with a lot of crits. I was thinking about Stormcloud as well, but there's so many new weapons to choose from, I haven't had time to look/compare them all. Any imput would be greatly appreciated.

As an example. The set I had put together had me at like +470 intell +350 agility and I believe 27 crits? ~35 dmg & 30 fire/agility damage as well. Anything better, I'd love to know about it! :) Vit really isn't important as of this moment, wisdom is irrelevant. +dodge/lock and resists are also not a big issue. PvP set will come after PvM one.

Thanks in advance!

Edit - Tengu snowfoux set looked, to me, to be fucking amazing as well. Any imput on their real stats would also be appreciated.

Edited by bigbadnudist

Tengu is pretty good. But an even better upgrade would be celstrial bearbarian. Gives tons of vit agi, intel, and a decent amount of crits.

Class: Enu

Build: Chance/Crit

Kamas/Time: Limited kamas infinite time.

Level Range: 185ish and slowly growing

Ok, so I have a +18 turq that I use on my feca, but since our crits are so lame it feels wasted. I'm considering a regear of my enu sometime in the future so that I can get him to 1/2 on all his spells. Coins throwing is just so sexy when it crits... So bearing in mind a +18 turq what is the optimal gear for 1/2 on 1/50? Frigost Episode 2 gear is pretty well out of reach btw. Current gear is full Mopy and Undergrowth sets.

Gladiator Bworker Set (13)

Minotot Necklace (4)

Minotot Cloak (4)

Notwithstand Ring (4)

Turq (18)

Canni Blade (4) or Dorado Shovel (3) or whatever you like with 2/3crit (depends how much agi scrolled)

Tengu is pretty good. But an even better upgrade would be celstrial bearbarian. Gives tons of vit agi, intel, and a decent amount of crits.

Is that the 197-200 set? It looked good, but I don't know anyone who runs the damn dungeon. Lol. My projected set, as of now, looks like this...

750 intell

431 agility

2401 vit

491 wisdom

10dmg

105% damage

68 fire

56 air dmg

2 range

2 summon

10AP

5mp

20 crits

389+389+248 = 1026 Would be my max stormcloud smack in this set.

Used 2 Awg bands for the 10ap (obviously), hence the low intell... Full Tengu, sleet amulet, stormcloud & an ebony/orchid turkey.

Edit -

2551 vit

750 intell

361 agility

456 wisdom

73 fire dmg

61 air dmg

160%dmg

30 crits

10ap

5mp

5 range

2 summon

6dmg

392+392+250 = 1034 This is with celestial bearman or w/e it's called. Kringlove & Awg band. Stormcloud & orchid/ivory. Not too much better, I must say. Pretty disappointed :) Extra range and crits would be very handy, but other than that, it wouldn't preform much better than tengu/sleet/amg bands. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by bigbadnudist

Class : Xelor

Kamas/Time : Not much/Not much D:

Build : str/cha

Level range : 199/200

Comments:

Was thinking bout full hail set/berbh belt/Kim or solo/gelano (awmg band soon)/a random amy(bearb soon)

Would be eme/ginger turkey or plum/crimson or plum/eme

I dont want to go full ougaa or w/e, and wish to keep 5 mp/10 ap.

This SET is mostly for pvm but i wish to be able to pvp a bit sometimes with it :)

was thinking bout 200 in str and rest in wis.

Thanks in advance

Gouz

A decent 112 set. 1/2 crits on healing word and on wand. Would be nice to keep 1/2 on healing word and a wand when you're closer to 130. If you have a turq you can drop some of this for Elya wood stuff and eventually SO stuff. Well its what I have for my eni.

Thanks so much for the advice - I appreciate it a lot! :-)

Gladiator Bworker Set (13)

Minotot Necklace (4)

Minotot Cloak (4)

Notwithstand Ring (4)

Turq (18)

Canni Blade (4) or Dorado Shovel (3) or whatever you like with 2/3crit (depends how much agi scrolled)

Dont know why I didnt think of this since it is EXACTLY what I have my feca equipped with. Well aside from the weapon.

Build: Int/Agi

Kamas/time available: infinite (Don't care how long it takes I just want to get this set eventually)

Current team: 13X Int Eni, 12X Str Sadi, 11X Cha Sadi

Level: 180 gear max

Extra comments:

I want to wear the Full Tengu Snowfoux set and I am looking for pieces to fill in the gaps so I can get 10ap and a 3 or 4 ap weapon

Thank you. I'll go with king jellix. As for belt, Powerful Dazzling Belt seems a little too expensive to get hold of for me.

It's not that hard to farm for, just takes some time.

This is less of a request and more of a "Potential equipment" post.

See, I'm an Osa. As an Osa I want to make sure that I can do my job, which is damage, support and occasional summon-nuking.

At endgame I was thinking of this kind of setup:

Kolosso Set

Al Pinist's Boots

Inky Veil

Kralomansion

Tynril Rhizome

Awmigawd Band

What'd be the verdict on that? Is that a sufficient int/str set, or should I re-plan?

EDIT: Swapped Pierced for Al Pinist's Boots. No reason to have Pierced over Pinist's.

DOUBLE EDIT: So I crunched the numbers, and this is what I end up at.

+1974~2500 Vitality

+145~220 Strength

+133~190 Intelligence

+215~288 Wisdom

+11~17 Heals

+94~130% Damage

+17~25 Damage

+38~58 Neutral Damage

+38~58 Earth damage

+29~31 Water Damage

+37~46 Fire Damage

+40~48 Air Damage