• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

4048 posts in this topic
Class: Enu

Build: Int/Wis

Kamas/time available: Not much time avaible, but could manage "some" kamas

Current team: 120 Sadi and Cha Cra (to be made)

Lvl range:100-120

Extra comments: Right now the Enu is lvl 70 and full wis using a PP set, so its my sadi drop pet. Ill put him in a wis set and leech to 100 ish asap (any ideas where i could leech him). My idea is to make him an all around supporter while still being able to dish out some dmg. I want to have healing capabilities (bribery, pandora and boogey when needed) and still be able to do good/decent dmg with shovel kiss, ghostly and cc (was thinking maybe 1/2 toy or 1/2 terps or even 1/2 creizy). Im considering scrolling both Int and Wis but that will take a little while due to kamas needed to the set and scrolling both sadi, cra and enu. Also, no ap/mp overmages or dofus other then cawwot.

Using the living bag+sylvan i will have 4 turns to heal if needed or go all out blitzkrieg (that if the bag doesnt die first)

If you're sadida is str and you can get another str friend (iop or another sadi) you can run crackler dungeon really fast. Decent xp, good money of course (diamonds and other stones).

This is what I used for my int enu at that lvl:

Toy Hammer

Full Vassal (range)

Gelano

Feudala Ring

Event Belt (range and +dmg)

Orchid DT (there wer eno plum/emerald/orchid/... available at that time)

Getting a 1/2 cc set is not gonna work without a turq I fear. Toy Hammer works fine without being cc tho. Int Enus start to shine a bit later tho when more int/+dmg equips are available. My Int Enu improved a lot when I got him into his next set after that:

Toy Hammer

Nettlez

Aykido Medal (I had a Graytess too for PP)

Elya Wood's Wedding Ring

Gelano

Event Belt

Dreggon Boots

Zoth Disciple Hat

You also might wanna take a look at Mastogob Set; it gives some nice +dmges for both fire and water spells so you can hit with coins pretty good too. And it gives both chance and int so you could use your slaughtering shovel too on some fire-resistant enemies.

Hey there, Im making a set for my cra (lvl 187 now)

originally I though about:

hail boots and cape (both made already)

kralomansion and head band (same as above)

kolosso set (hat is done already)

my problem is the weapon, I cant find one that suits my needs, even though someone may argue that cras dont need wepons (I was told to use an axel, eh)

So I though about selling the kralomansion and buying a bearbarian amulet instead, which would give me an extra mp and a little more choice for weapons

any thoughts?

Class: Sac

Build: Int/Cha

Kamas/time available: Low/med

Current team: In Signature

Lvl range: 180+/End Game

Extra comments: Im liking Int/Cha build, all points into hp rest scrolled so its depedent on the sets. Im looking for some that may give more HP and also some Crits. Would really like to get into PVP more as well. Currently have full minotot set with a ap/mp gelano and Emerald/Orchid mount.

Edited by Quinilious

Full Gladiator/Tot Cape and Necklace/Notwithstand Ring.

Its got Int, its got Chance and its got Crits. All in all a pretty nice set up for Int/Cha. There is likely better stuff in Episode 2 frigost gear but I can't go there so I haven't really looked at much.

Id take an Ougammer maged to which ever element you have more of after maging your set for the extra vit and the % damage should work nicely for you.

Of couse I know fuck all about sacs and PvP so I could be way off with this. I just know that its a pretty nice int/cha/crit set up for your level. Also I just realized you will be losing an MP unless you can mage one onto something or stick with the MP Gelano instead of Notwithstand Ring. Or of course we could just run dreggon once or twice and drop a couple Vulbis :)

Class: Sram

Build: str (wanna go hybrid str/agi)

Kamas/time available: not alot/enough

Current team: I only got a 168 str panda, but can log a few 190+ and got friends willing to help.

Lvl range: 130-145

Extra comments: sram is currently lvl 132, wis/str/agi scrolled, all points in str. I wanna go hybrid for mainly pvp purposes, but also can work in pvm. I would like to keep the 10ap base to double lethal. The problem is that for 10ap I need PDC or PDB + gelano since I dont have ochre, maybe there is another way? But if its not posible, since I lose alot of stats by needing this items, I think I can play with just 9ap. I would also like to have good +range.

I dont know if its better to just pump str and mix the equips for mid str/high agi, or pump both stats equally and find a good custom set. Never tried this kind of hybrid before.

PS: Thank you in advance! And sorry for my english!

Class: Cra

Build: Wisdom

Lvl Range: 150-180

Alright so my idea for the set was

Head: Mopy

Cape: Mopy

Ring: Mopy

Other Ring: Gelano maged to +30 cha

Amulet: Boy's Own Chain*

Boots: Ta Boots

Weapon: Zoth Warrior Axe

Belt: Targ

Turky: Almond and Indigo

This would give me nice wisdom, chance, and agility(everything I'm looking for!).

It would also leave me with 10 AP and 4 MP

Note that I'm on zato so a good emerald mount is a bit pricey for me.

Is there anything I should change, that'll do better for me while not making me spend too much extra time getting it?

* To get this amulet, I can solo hunt 3/8 of the items, buy another 3/8 with ice kamas and hunt the other 2/8 with guild in the dungeon + soul. How hard are Obsidemon Slags to drop? And is dropping an Obsidemon Vertebra a challenge?

Thanks in advance ^^

obsi slags... easy. vertabre.... not so.

killed obsi around 20 times now (prob more) got around 30 slags, 3 vertas... maybe my teams luck sucks....

we have gotten 7 slags in one fight tho

Really? Ive had the opposite. Dropping 1 or 2 verts almost every fight. Even 3 one time. Honestly I would not get boys chain, no vit= bad.

Edited by rushu

no vit= bad.

Voodoo masks rock and they give -vit...

Event belt rox for int or cha chars that need crits.. it gives no vit.

Vit isn't as important when you have ways to avoid getting hit period. Which as a cra... he does.

Edit: Oh and bats eye steal is epic since its a big AOE and decently strong. Can easily heal back a good chunk of HP every few turns.

Edited by VcentG

Na .. -vit items are good if you wanna kill KoKoKos faster or if you are in a full end game set with all items on +300 vit . And yes vit is very important in both pvm and pvp even if you might be into them big numbers.

Also the set that she was suggesting is already going to hurt her vit drastically as well. Class belt, Gelano, both have no +vit. With 3 items like this her vit would be low. Sure you can say shes a cra she ranges everyone blah blah blah. She is still going to get hit at some point or another and needs the vit.

Also the set that she was suggesting is already going to hurt her vit drastically as well. Class belt, Gelano, both have no +vit. With 3 items like this her vit would be low. Sure you can say shes a cra she ranges everyone blah blah blah. She is still going to get hit at some point or another and needs the vit.

What would you recommend I replace the class belt, gelano, and chain with then?

Well at 180 I would use mopy set, bherbal belt, ta boots, ougaa ammy, sword indinz and tot ring. The set was posted in the Guts section. About 400 in each stat, good wis as well. I would only suggest this at 180 though because of the 4 ap slowdown.

Anything lower than 180 I would lose the targ belt and switch it with ditchy, instead of boys own chain, save for ougga, use spring leaf, which I assume you already have. Keep the gelano so you can have the 10 ap base.

Alright, I'll prob. try that set out. Which pet and/or mount do you recommend I use?

I personally like plum/ivory, for the range and 40% which will help both elements. Dunno how hard that is to get on zato though.

I'm not sure if this goes here.. but hey!

I'm a level 199 Agility Iop, although i'm stated in Vitality. Before I quit a while back I was using Full Shroom set, Memorii Amulet, Bherbal Bherb Belt, Harry Boots, and a Pot-Bellied Bracelet.

Now I know i've been out of the picture for a while and Frigost has been released and with it came some new gear. I want to know is any of that gear better suited for myself that the stuff listed above? I want optimum Wisdom, Agility, +Damage and Vitality.

So yeah, thanks in advance and sorry if this shouldn't go here

Edited by Shiggle

I'm a level 199 Agility Iop, although i'm stated in Vitality. Before I quit a while back I was using Full Shroom set, Memorii Amulet, Bherbal Bherb Belt, Harry Boots, and a Pot-Bellied Bracelet.

Now I know i've been out of the picture for a while and Frigost has been released and with it came some new gear. I want to know is any of that gear better suited for myself that the stuff listed above? I want optimum Wisdom, Agility, +Damage and Vitality.

Mmmm, frigost has mainly come out with lower level stuff (lower than that I mean). That stuff is pretty much still pretty damn good. I don't feel like looking up each items stats and what not, but you might want to compare a few items from:

http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial_Bearbarian_Set The amulet is especially nice giving +MP and +AP. I think the boots are nicer as well. *shrug*... if none of this seems to be worth upgrading too or not much of an upgrade at all, we can always wait to see what frigost 3 brings.

hey shig, navle here, remember me?

There are not many more options for the full agi build, except maybe a substitution for harries http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Odourless_Boots and an ap ring http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Awmigawd_Band. Good luck getting the boots tho, Korriander dung is now the most hated dung by the 2 people on shika that can run it xD

Kamas/time available: Kamas are easy to come by, but I would rather make gear myself as I have plenty of time to do so.

Comment: I'm looking to make my Xelor Str/Cha with 1/2 Clock and Xelor's Punch. I would really appreciate any suggestions as to what kind of gear I should use and where I should put my points. I can run dungeons like Kolosso with ease, but Korriander and Celestial Bearbarian are out of the question. If needed, I have a +12 and +13 Turq.

xelory.png

Edited by Ralfeh

Kim , Head band, Amigawd Ring, Kralomansion, Turbine Belt, Hail Cape, Dorado Shovel? (Not really sure what wep, but you'll want one that gives crits), 13 crit egg, Kimbo Sandals ( Hail Boots - one less crit though) . That gives you 39 crits, you'll either have to upgrade turq, or go with a different cape I think/

Edited by tar

Ralf if you dont care about ppwhich i dont think you should since you have 2 enus, get 2 amg bands, replace the cape with the str one you craft with tengu drops, another option is korri cape and yes, i know the dung is annoying . The best hat is kim because f crits and high stats. Keep the sandals. Kralo is the best choice for almost any build so keep it also. As for weapon... Vigi hammer is nice since it hits neut and gives crits not to mention you could hit in 3 dif elements. Hmm belt... If u need crits berbhal is the bet choice, if u want vit slice is hax and if you want to go with hax str go for fungas. Now stats, you are prolly lacking chance so id go half cha half wis since its a xelor or given that the newest dungs dont require ap rape you could just go all + elements but thats a bit unnecessary. If in the end you r still lacking crits then get a sleet or hail ring, the one wih 5 crits. GL

It's rather str/%dmg set I've seen once, but maybe you'll like it:

Full Kolosso Set

Awmigawd Band

Kralomansion

Hail Boots

Preposter Wrap

Ougaammer

42 agi scroll

Turq +13 (+20 one gives 1/2 on ougaammer)

If you want 1/2 on clock you need to change weapon or upgrade turq (still 2crit missing). Finding right weapon can be hard cus of conditions :|