Rags(10)

Krutch(6)

Feudala Belt(5)

Feudala Geta(3)

Feudala_Wedding_Ring(3)

Elya Wood's Wedding Ring or Omerta Ring

Feudala Amulet or Ouassulet

total +33 crits, enough for 1/2 wand & 1/2 healing word:D

That looks great, the rags are kind of saddening but there's no way around it I suppose?

Feudala Cloak (4), Event Belt (8), Omerta Ring (3)... This gives me enough crits without the lack of heals/int from rags (at least feud cloak gives resists and +heals/vit from set bonus) But the rest of your set I think I'll use. Best part is I already have a lot of it. If I can get ~140 agi I can drop feudala getas for boots kwish. I think I can do that... the set with perfect agi gives 135, and scrolling to 25 is easy. So I think thats best and awesome.

Edited by VcentG

Class: Sacrier

Build: agi/crit

Kamas/time available: enough/and enough

Current team: 14x int(soon to be str) cra 14x sac 11x int cra 10x heals eni 7x chance enu and some others

Lvl range: 150(ice daggers) 168(full mopy)

Extra comments:

-agi scrolled to 38, have mats to get it a bit higher if needed could fully scroll if required but only as last resort plz

-current set(1/2 remorges) stuff in red is owned but not worn

remorges setter (6/40agi)

solomonk (7/60agi)

MooAmu (3)

Farle.W.Ring (5)

dp ring (4/32agi)

lightTreeklerbelt(o/62agi)

ancest torc (4)

PDC (o/o)

rags (10)

sandals titude (0/49agi)

pdb

gelano(could crit mage it if i had to)

now my prob is i need a 1/2 set for ice daggers that maintains requirements for daggers

and eventually a 1/2 set for ices with sovereign set

update...came up with something, ill post it tomorrow to help anyone else with the same prob

Edited by Reyah

That looks great, the rags are kind of saddening but there's no way around it I suppose?

Feudala Cloak (4), Event Belt (8), Omerta Ring (3)... This gives me enough crits without the lack of heals/int from rags (at least feud cloak gives resists and +heals/vit from set bonus)

Yeah, it's looks better / forgot omerta gives crits also ;]

I've beed using on my other eni Marie Aigue's Staff + Graytess Cape. Still 1/2 on healing word but that was a non-hitter ;]

Class: Sacrier

Build: agi/crit

Kamas/time available: enough/and enough

Current team: 14x int(soon to be str) cra 14x sac 11x int cra 10x heals eni 7x chance enu and some others

Lvl range: 150(ice daggers) 168(full mopy)

Pre-sovereign (lv 150):

Solomonk(7)

Dreggon Amulet(2)

Black Rat Belt / White Rat Belt(4)

Harry Boots(4) or Gorithm Sandals(3) + crit gelano

Cape Tenfuture(3)

Dragon Pig Ring / Lord of the Rats' Ceremonial Ring / Notwithstand Ring(4)

and 384 agi :)

if you want 1/2 ice while wearing full mopy you'll need at least +11 crit turq dofi :|

Edited by (f)eca

@vcentG got something similair already, ty anyway

if you want 1/2 ice while wearing full mopy you'll need at least +11 crit turq dofi :|

yeah i figured well thats inconvienient >_>

Class: agi xelor

budget: unlimited

lvl: 60

I use him for pvp, so I need a pvp set. I also need equipment for lvl 70

Edit: Deleted the question since I already found the answers I needed. This way all looks cleaner :P

Edited by SupraF

Hi everyone, i'd like to be 1/2 on 1/50 spells here's the info;

Class:Iop

Build:Str

Level:19x (I'll use kim at 196)

Team:Can handle anything including N(haven't tried obsidemon but i don't think i can do tengu after it.)

I'll scroll 101 agility when i got some ideas about crits.Thanks..

Hi everyone, i'd like to be 1/2 on 1/50 spells here's the info;

Class:Iop

Build:Str

Level:19x (I'll use kim at 196)

Team:Can handle anything including N(haven't tried obsidemon but i don't think i can do tengu after it.)

I'll scroll 101 agility when i got some ideas about crits.Thanks..

Could have helped you if you were int. This should be manageable but you will have to sacrifice strength and vit, so it might not be worth it. And because you're so close to lvl 196, why not wait? (It will take ages tho)

Could have helped you if you were int. This should be manageable but you will have to sacrifice strength and vit, so it might not be worth it. And because you're so close to lvl 196, why not wait? (It will take ages tho)

I'm thinking of using an AP Killarity altough its hard i'll try it, any ideas considering i'm using kim and killarity with ochre will be good.

well I need some help

I'm a 132 chance enutrof

in may/april i got hacked on the wave of hacks that happened on spiritia and others servers, so i stopped.

now I want to play again

I have no money to spend in sets

but I have friends with free time to help in drops

so, what set would i do?

I want a set with a nice~good wisdom and chance

I was thinking in "mastralis croak, doro le blak, ancestral shin guards, ancestral ring and a metal hammer"

I have no ideia for ammy and belt

so, please help me guys

thanks and sorry for my bad english

well I need some help

I'm a 132 chance enutrof

in may/april i got hacked on the wave of hacks that happened on spiritia and others servers, so i stopped.

now I want to play again

so, what set would i do?

I was thinking in "mastralis croak, doro le blak, ancestral shin guards, ancestral ring and a metal hammer"

so, please help me guys

I would suggest Royal Mastogob Amulet and Belt. Can't think of any other equips with decent cha and wis on it around 13x.

You could change the ancestral shin guards for Royal mastogob boots too if you want the extra bonuses.

well I need some help

I'm a 132 chance enutrof

now I want to play again

so, what set would i do?

so, please help me guys

Do what I did :D

Royal Pingwin Crown doro is good but I find this a little more appealing, the %dmg makes up for the less chance mostly and what's 10 PP less? And some vitality! Of course this is a few levels away, if you don't want to wait, get doro, if you do want this, then make something cheap like ancestral hat or just make a doro, sell it and get this.

Mastralis Croak A no brainer.

Kanigloo Loincloth simply wonderful.

Indigenous Boots Are you seeing the range boosts from all this shit? lol

Spring Leaf This one can be skipped, but hey, roll with the +range until Boy's Own Chain

Ancestral Ring pretty much the best there is... until Notwithstand Ring or Wreck Ring

Metal hammer is a good choice, it's 4 AP since you don't want 10, that'll be about all you can double attack with. I prefer 10 AP though. I mean you can slaughtering 2 enemies or slaughtering + judgement + clumsiness or reducing key, or, well you get it. And if I have those backwards, you still get it.

Edit: Didn't read the no money part.... Weeeeeell, you can still go for this if your friend is epic level >_> or do what I did, and farm diamonds, you can do this solo or with your friend, it'll take quite a few to get this kind of stuff, but doesn't it feel much more motivating when you have your goals in your sights? Rather then "Oh I'm just farming diamonds for money" NO it's "OMG 10 MORE DIAMONDS AND I HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY KANIGLOO LOIN CLOTH!!! HELL YEAH!"

Edited by VcentG

I would suggest Royal Mastogob Amulet and Belt. Can't think of any other equips with decent cha and wis on it around 13x.

You could change the ancestral shin guards for Royal mastogob boots too if you want the extra bonuses.

Hey buddy, thanks for your suggestion, well, I think that the royal mastogob would be a nice,

I'm thinking on royal mastogob without the hat + doro + mastralis + metal hammer + ancestral ring + dp ring to wis.

Is the royal mastogob hard to farm the resources? my team will be me(132 cha enu with no set :D), a 198 str sadida, a 199 cha enu, a 189 int eni, a 189 iop (i cant remember the build now). cam i do this without problems?

thanks again.

Do what I did biggrin.gif

Royal Pingwin Crown doro is good but I find this a little more appealing, the %dmg makes up for the less chance mostly and what's 10 PP less? And some vitality! Of course this is a few levels away, if you don't want to wait, get doro, if you do want this, then make something cheap like ancestral hat or just make a doro, sell it and get this.

Mastralis Croak A no brainer.

Kanigloo Loincloth simply wonderful.

Indigenous Boots Are you seeing the range boosts from all this shit? lol

Spring Leaf This one can be skipped, but hey, roll with the +range until Boy's Own Chain

Ancestral Ring pretty much the best there is... until Notwithstand Ring or Wreck Ring

Metal hammer is a good choice, it's 4 AP since you don't want 10, that'll be about all you can double attack with. I prefer 10 AP though. I mean you can slaughtering 2 enemies or slaughtering + judgement + clumsiness or reducing key, or, well you get it. And if I have those backwards, you still get it.

Edit: Didn't read the no money part.... Weeeeeell, you can still go for this if your friend is epic level >_> or do what I did, and farm diamonds, you can do this solo or with your friend, it'll take quite a few to get this kind of stuff, but doesn't it feel much more motivating when you have your goals in your sights? Rather then "Oh I'm just farming diamonds for money" NO it's "OMG 10 MORE DIAMONDS AND I HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY KANIGLOO LOIN CLOTH!!! HELL YEAH!"

Thanks for your suggestion :D,

those new itens r making me crazy lol,

i'm going with 8ap cause this set isnt for pvp, just for pvm until i get the mopy,

as u can see on my answer to Blood-Alex, my friend is high level so i hope that wont be hard to farm the resources for the set.

Is the royal mastogob hard to farm the resources? my team will be me(132 cha enu with no set :D), a 198 str sadida, a 199 cha enu, a 189 int eni, a 189 iop (i cant remember the build now). cam i do this without problems?

Mastogob is easy. But you need a pushbacker that goes before most of the other characters, that's how it becomes vulnerable. Sooo might want to try and make that eni go 2nd after royal, and have whoever goes first go next to it, eni pushes it back (not causing pushback damage of course or you die) and then it'll be vulnerable for attacks.

Pingwin I'd suggest some agi character that can tank the boss (aka sac). And again, have the eni go as early as possible after royal pingwin, so 1) you can heal the sac from the damage and 2) make him vulnerable via healing sac next to him anyway. I've done it sac-less, but I have to say it would've been a hell of a lot easier with one. Pingwin likes to randomly hit upwards of 2k dmg. We did it with a sram spamming mistake, but it would sometimes kill the sram because of uber dmg, but we had an osa. And the permanent HP loss brought down the srams hp to 17XX as opposed to 25XX. So I think its just better to find a sac. Other than that it's fairly easy, just pwn shamans and kungfus first otherwise they'll kill your team, royal will stay away mostly. And then once they're all dead he'll have a ton of MP, but you'll be locking him with sac so its np.

Edited by VcentG

Class: Eni

Build: Intel healbot (Stringsecticide set filled with Gladiator items + Kringlove).

Kamas/time available: I can craft any item including Frigost Ep2 and I am open to craft her some new item in order to fit weapon requirements.

Lvl range: 200

Extra comments: Currently my eni uses 5aps weapons (i.e.: Stephammer) for x2 hits with stim, but last weekend I got a new ochre for her so now she has 10 ap base (12 w stim) and can use 4ap-weapon for 3x hits or 3ap-weapon for 4x hits.

What weapon (3 or 4 aps cost) will fit best for an int eni with 10 aps base? Stormcloud Staff w/o being 1/2? Thrusty Staff maybe? Soft Oak Wand works fine? What about a fire maged Ougaammer? Xyo, Meloro, Axe Cidental? Anything else?

Note: I have no turq on eni and she never PvP except for perc def/attack.

Thanks in advance for your time and ideas.

Edited by Kaperu

Build: Intel healbot (Stringsecticide set filled with Gladiator items + Kringlove).

Kamas/time available: I can craft any item including Frigost Ep2 and I am open to craft her some new item in order to fit weapon requirements.

Lvl range: 200

Extra comments: Currently my eni uses 5aps weapons (i.e.: Stephammer) for x2 hits with stim, but last weekend I got a new ochre for her so now she has 10 ap base (12 w stim) and can use 4ap-weapon for 3x hits or 3ap-weapon for 4x hits.

What weapon (3 or 4 aps cost) will fit best for an int eni with 10 aps base? Stormcloud Staff w/o being 1/2? Thrusty Staff maybe? Soft Oak Wand works fine? What about a fire maged Ougaammer? Xyo, Meloro, Axe Cidental? Anything else?

Note: I have no turq on eni and she never PvP except for perc def/attack.

Thanks in advance for your time and ideas.

Would you consider getting your eni a turq and going for 1/2 Stormcloud?

Axecidental is nice and all but in PvM I think there are better options. The -1ap per hit doesnt add up to much against monsters with 12 and higher AP and there are harder hitting things. I have always felt Healbot Enis should use a wand so that you don't have to get too close to the action in order to do good damage.

Soft Oak wand x4 certainly sounds nice but with the random damage and limited range I don't know if its a good choice. Honestly wands are kind of limited, from what I see the best options are sticking with a Xyothine or going for an Ethical Wand. Ethical looks pretty nice, there are certainly better options for pure damage but the stats are nice, especially the +400 init which could be nice to move your eni up a little in the turn order.

If you just want flat out damage with no regard to range I think you would have to go Stormcloud. Its got no heal bonus but its pretty much the best Damage weapon available for Int characters and its got pretty nice all around stats. Even without the 1/2 it should be better than the sacrifices you would have to make to get 1/2 on another weapon.

fullglad+totamy+cloak+ap-1crit gelano/omg band+xyo 15xx dmg potential

use ochre on other char / keep it w/ kringlove

Thanks a lot for your suggestions Scorp, Feccit and jasemin :P

Finally I will go for Storm / Xyo / Ethical Wand (if I can find what the recipe is xD ).

I'm thinking about the same set I use on my feca: full Glad + Sleet ammy + Inky + Kring + Ochre for a 10 aps base set with 22ch. With this set and a high-roll turq (mid-long term) is possible to become 1/2 on Storm. Just worried about heals as they will drop from 67 (current healbot set) to 35 heals (also int will be like 20 less).

Edited by Kaperu

Chance Cra lvl145 (scrolled wis and chance), using mastogob set + mastralis + limbo wand + anc ring atm, starting to work on next set, I'm thinking about the following set that works at lvl158:

Tot Ammy

Dreggon Belt (I got one with overmaged chance)

Indigenous Boots

Mopy Cape

Air Pikoko Helmet (for MP) or Tot Hat

Gelano (non-maged)

Mopy Ring

ZWA

Indigo DT

She does both pvp and pvm, and it's especially in pvp that I'm having some more troubles than before (soft oak and moowolf people are in my lvl range now after all). I'm looking for something before lvl160 to switch into.

It would especially mean a big vit upgrade, while cha and wis are mainly the same of what I got now. Any equips I looked over?

I can get all pre-frigost equips, from frigost I can only get the 1st 3 dung equips, we did Obsidemon but it will be too hard to get myself some equips ther as priority for obsidemon mats goes to my Enu.

Chance Cra lvl145 (scrolled wis and chance), using mastogob set + mastralis + limbo wand + anc ring atm, starting to work on next set, I'm thinking about the following set that works at lvl158:

Tot Ammy

Dreggon Belt (I got one with overmaged chance)

Indigenous Boots

Mopy Cape

Air Pikoko Helmet (for MP) or Tot Hat

Gelano (non-maged)

Mopy Ring

ZWA

Indigo DT

She does both pvp and pvm, and it's especially in pvp that I'm having some more troubles than before (soft oak and moowolf people are in my lvl range now after all). I'm looking for something before lvl160 to switch into.

It would especially mean a big vit upgrade, while cha and wis are mainly the same of what I got now. Any equips I looked over?

I can get all pre-frigost equips, from frigost I can only get the 1st 3 dung equips, we did Obsidemon but it will be too hard to get myself some equips ther as priority for obsidemon mats goes to my Enu.

I know you're worried about vit but you could try out class belt and see if non linear slowdown arrow helps in pvp?

I know you're worried about vit but you could try out class belt and see if non linear slowdown arrow helps in pvp?

I hardly use slowdown in pvp :-). If I want to rape AP I rather use frozen arrow, which takes same amount ap for 3 AP cost. And for damage I rely mostly on Atonement. But yeah I was planning on getting it, more for pvm purposes and the 2 AP lashing tho. Maybe I use slowdown not a lot BECAUSE it is linear, hehe :P .

Class: Enu

Build: Int/Wis

Kamas/time available: Not much time avaible, but could manage "some" kamas

Current team: 120 Sadi and Cha Cra (to be made)

Lvl range:100-120

Extra comments: Right now the Enu is lvl 70 and full wis using a PP set, so its my sadi drop pet. Ill put him in a wis set and leech to 100 ish asap (any ideas where i could leech him). My idea is to make him an all around supporter while still being able to dish out some dmg. I want to have healing capabilities (bribery, pandora and boogey when needed) and still be able to do good/decent dmg with shovel kiss, ghostly and cc (was thinking maybe 1/2 toy or 1/2 terps or even 1/2 creizy). Im considering scrolling both Int and Wis but that will take a little while due to kamas needed to the set and scrolling both sadi, cra and enu. Also, no ap/mp overmages or dofus other then cawwot.

Using the living bag+sylvan i will have 4 turns to heal if needed or go all out blitzkrieg (that if the bag doesnt die first)