• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

4014 posts in this topic
Class: Sram

Build: Pure Agi

Kamas/time available: Med/Med

Current team: Enu, Iop, Eni, Xel 18x

Lvl range: I'm 145, looking for a Ressif set with maximum agi + 1/2 (with lvl 5 chakra). Don't mind items in 10 levels or so like tenf.

Extra comments: I like to stab things with my daggers.

Updayt.

Edited by Sarcou

So, I'd like to ask for some advice for my Ecaflip:

Level: 100+

Build: Rekop - Fate of Ecaflip

Kamas: Right now? None, but I'm willing to save my Kamas until I can aford the Equip.

Extra Comments: Want to do some PvP-ing, so I'll probably scroll every stat. Should have 10AP.

My idea:

Royal Rainbowblop-Set

Limbo Wand

Billalo

Cape of Spades/Rags

Gelano

BP-Init-Turko

Edited by Darkdrake

I'll share pp whore enu build.

Class: Enutrof

Build: Wis / Chance

Kamas/time available: So-so

Current team: Sac, Sram , Enu and plenty of friends to log

Lvl range: 190-200

Batofua Hat

Tot Cloak

Tot Amulet

Tot Ring

Mopy Ring

Ta boots

Slice of Undergrowth

Canni Blade

Nomoon / Turq Mount

With this set I had around 520 pp. If you are rich, replace tot amu with kralo, mopy ring with head band.

Edited by tar

Class:Feca

Build:Int changing to Wis/Int

Kamas/time available: low to moderate on both

Current team: 194 Feca 180 Enu

Lvl range: End game

Extra comments: Recently got rid of bubble so I could play around with level 6 GoBlindness and I like it so I decided I want to reset my int to 300 and pump the rest into wis and try to make my feca into an AP/MP thief. Never really studied much on the best wis gears for my level so I thought Id ask the pros. Bear in mind 9ap is obviously a must.

Haven't even been inside Obsidemon dungeon yet so Sakai/Episode 2 frigost gear is kind of out of reach for now. Kamas are limited but I can scrape together a few mil if I work on it.

Come on guys! This thread isn't going to take off if y'all aren't willing to help!

The following people still need set help:

Cha/Agi Korriander Xelor

145 Agi/Str Dagger Sram

183 Str/Agi Ochre Sram

Endgame Cha PvP Enu

100+ Rekop Eca

Endgame Wis/Int Feca

Gogogo!

I wish I could help, I really do (I'm at a lack of things to do while procrastinating...) but none of the above builds have I ever played with :P

Also, why don't you post any new requests in the first post?

I wish I could help, I really do (I'm at a lack of things to do while procrastinating...) but none of the above builds have I ever played with :P

Yeah... same. :P

Also, why don't you post any new requests in the first post?

'tis not my post. x)

for the 100+ rekop ecaflip i would suggest useing:

billalo

limbo wand

ap mp gelano

elya wood's cloak or whatever

event belt

boots kwish

royal rainbow blop neclass

royal rainbow blop ring

Class:Feca

Build:Int changing to Wis/Int

Kamas/time available: low to moderate on both

Current team: 194 Feca 180 Enu

Lvl range: End game

Extra comments: Recently got rid of bubble so I could play around with level 6 GoBlindness and I like it so I decided I want to reset my int to 300 and pump the rest into wis and try to make my feca into an AP/MP thief. Never really studied much on the best wis gears for my level so I thought Id ask the pros. Bear in mind 9ap is obviously a must.

Haven't even been inside Obsidemon dungeon yet so Sakai/Episode 2 frigost gear is kind of out of reach for now. Kamas are limited but I can scrape together a few mil if I work on it.

Full String, Royal Bloprown, Nose Ring (Notwithstanding), Thrusty (Efufuc Sword), Pierced Boots (Kimbo's Round Sandals). That was my plan when I was going wis/int, except I was pumped to all wis, 101 int. Take the brackets if you want more wis. Sadly I ran out of money so I just used my Gladiator Bworker Set that gives shitty wis :lol:

Class: Enu

Build: Agi/Int (Fairly scrolled, bit more to do)

Kamas/time available: Hmm, how I feel about dofus time changes daily.

Current team: (Str Panda, PP enu, Fecanub)

Lvl range: 18x +

Extra comments:

Currently in agi set-up. Int scrolled and pushed up to 150. All other points into Wis. Agi almost scrolled.

Using full Mopy, Harrys, Tot necklace, and a DP ring for crits and ... because I hate gelanos. I hit things with my air-maged porkeez, currently at 1/3 on them; not particularly bothered about getting 1/2 it may come naturally when Ive finished scrolling.

Looking to move equips for more of a balance between int and agi - have a very limited understanding of end-game equips and possibilities on this front. I've noticed the new Tengu set, but I'm not sure if I should aim for that as my *end game* set-up :lol: - probably not!

Edited to say: I'd quite like a Wanderelle set-up (maybe fire-maged wanderelle set-up:not sure) so any clues on that would be gratefully received.

Ta!

C

Edited by LV-Akratic

go for int/agi

as for gear,

sleet set, wanderelle, kringlove etc..

Class: Cra

Build: Int Cra

Kamas/time available: Depends on how lazy I'm feeling after work.

Lvl range: 14x

Extra comments: Going for a crit Xyo build at 160 but kinda extremely poor and way too lazy to make enough kamas for a turq, I already have Xyo at 1/2 when using Critical shooting (full SO + DP ring) but would prefer to not have to rely on it.

So far the set I have in mind to use:

Xyo - 4 crits

Tot amy - 4 crits

SO belt - 4 crits

Tot cloak - 4 crits

Archer voodoo mask - 5 crits

SO ring - 2 crits

DP ring - 4 crits

Dreggon boots - 4 crits

Puts me nicely at 31 crits. Anyone have a better suggestion for a set? I've considered scrolling, but still trying to gather enough scrolls for intel, so agi might be a while before 101.

Edited by cH@os

Rather than DP you might want to look at Notwithstand Ring or Buck Anear's Hook. Both give 4 crits and are IMO much better than DP.

Hook may be all around better for you as it gives Int/Agi and linear Fire and Air damage. It would give you a lot more kick from your Xyo steals than a DP ring.

In fact if you had both you could lose the SO ring as well, and maybe even think about changing Archer mask for a Buck Anear's Hat if you think it is within your budget or mat dropping abilities. I've never liked the voodoo masks because of the -vit.

Edited by Feccit

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

I have updated the first post, and included unanswered questions.

Edited by Hyphy-Shield

I've got an eni soon to be 100. Already almost done with Ouass set and I'm planning feudala ring/Gelano/Wand in dark tree or Marie's staff. Rolling with +10 heals pet and probably keep up a feudala belt. I'm unsure of how well this will actually work though, so if anyone has any kind of help, please let me know.

I'm also open to many other suggestions dealing with around level 100 to 105. Any help is appreciated.

I've got an eni soon to be 100. Already almost done with Ouass set and I'm planning feudala ring/Gelano/Wand in dark tree or Marie's staff. Rolling with +10 heals pet and probably keep up a feudala belt. I'm unsure of how well this will actually work though, so if anyone has any kind of help, please let me know.

I'm also open to many other suggestions dealing with around level 100 to 105. Any help is appreciated.

I'm not too sure around 10x, but around 120 you get some nice options with Mothat/Himune, Elya set, gyver/dreggon hammer and the such. Ouass set is pretty good until then imo, fill the rest with feudala parts and it should last you until better stuff becomes available.

Also, 200 cha enu, thoughts on Ougaammer vs Elven Shovel vs Aggravating daggers? I can't make up my mind, basically a choice between AoE vs damage, as well as more consistent damage on Elven vs really critical dependent Aggravating.

if u can get urself another turq or steal 1 from an alt and get ougammer to 1/2 [ull only need an 11 probly] then go for that otherwise elven all the way xP

if u can get urself another turq or steal 1 from an alt and get ougammer to 1/2 [ull only need an 11 probly] then go for that otherwise elven all the way xP

Goal is to get 1/2 on 1/50 anyways, for spells sake if not weapon. So it would be assuming they're all 1/2. They all have their perks, but I don't want to diamond whore 3 weapon skills :o

u wouldnt need to bud if u rly need the extra pp from a better weapon jus use without skill not to much dif in damage u wont be doing much ccing and u wont need that slight bit more pp over damage/aoe if its for pure damage u wont do much better than ougammer :lol:

So, I want to go Hybrid with my Chance Sacri, in order to dodgelock and deal some major damage, and I want him to go Chance/Agility.

Build: Sacri Chance/Agility-Hybrid

Kamas: Let's give it a limit of 2mk, if that's somewhere realistic.

So, I want to go Hybrid with my Chance Sacri, in order to dodgelock and deal some major damage, and I want him to go Chance/Agility.

Build: Sacri Chance/Agility-Hybrid

Kamas: Let's give it a limit of 2mk, if that's somewhere realistic.

100+ is pretty broad as it could be 180 for sovereign set or 101.

I'm going to assume you're on the lower end. There's Dragon Pig Set... that's pretty much it at that level that I can think of. The hammer is a little dumb since (according to wiki) The max strength given from the set is 65, and the hammer requires >80 same with intelligence only worse. Could use Axel or Chakra Style if you want some AP. At 123 there's Spring Leaf for an amulet. After that there's Dreggon Set. Not exactly cha/agi but it has a little bit of everything and a ton of resists and such (which can stop you from taking more damage than needed for max punishments) and a nice chunk of %dmg. Rewind to level 100 there's Chief Bwork Set which is mainly a str/agi set, but does give a small chunk of cha and its probably the cheapest set you will find. Just some ideas. I'm guessing mainly Dragon Pig items are your best bet upgrading to Spring Leaf and Ditchy Belt at the 12X area.

Class: cra

Build: agi

Kamas/time available: ~40m and not much time but im in no hurry

Current team: solo

Lvl range: 195-199

Extra comments: want 10ap and 1/2 on 1/50 with 16/17 turq without casting crit shooting. gonna have ochre in a month or so aswell

Class: cra

Build: agi

Kamas/time available: ~40m and not much time but im in no hurry

Current team: solo

Lvl range: 195-199

Extra comments: want 10ap and 1/2 on 1/50 with 16/17 turq without casting crit shooting. gonna have ochre in a month or so aswell

Full Shroom Set(250/11) + Sandals Bino(50/4) + Bherbal Bherb Belt(60/6) + Kralomansion(5) + Crit Gelano, until ochre.

Thats 360 Agi and +43 crits with your turq (I assumed 16/17 meant 16?)

I tried, but failed, even with +1 crit on the gelano, (according to this calculator the crits dont go up rofl)

However if your set is supposed to be AFTER you have your ochre, then simply toss the gelano and throw in a Kringlove that'll be 2 more crits and 50 more agility. Which according to this calculator is 1/2 crits on 1/50.

Anywho, I don't have a 19X agi character so I don't know if this is the best set, I just like looking up sets >_> so don't attack me if its not the optimum.

Class: Eniripsa

Build: Int

Kamas/time available: Blah. Whatever works, no 20mil sets or anything crazy though D:

Current team: In siggy.

Lvl range: 100-120 ish but as low as possible.

Extra comments: Is it possible to get a good set and have 1/2 Toy Hammer? or is Creizy-Stufh Wand better? Either way, a set for whatever works would be best. I'm not leveling forbidden word til I get the diamonds to do so, so CC will be my attacking for a while, so gotta make it count as best as possible.

Edit: or Kryst O'Ball if that's a better weapon, but I don't know ;).

Edited by VcentG

I dont know much about int crit sets in that range but I would think the wand would be more beneficial than a Toy Hammer. Its easier to get 1/2 on and Enis aren't typically front line fighters so you may want that 3-4 range on the wand instead of having to be in melee for attacking.

I haven't really looked in equipment at that range in a long time but to get 1/2 without a turq I think you are going to be sacrificing a fair bit of other, possibly more useful, stats. From the looks of your team I wouldn't imagine you really need the extra damage that the eni will have with 1/2 and you may be better off just going for as much int and heals as possible to maximize the support role.

Edited by Feccit

Class: Eniripsa

Build: Int

Kamas/time available: Blah. Whatever works, no 20mil sets or anything crazy though D:

Current team: In siggy.

Lvl range: 100-120 ish but as low as possible.

Extra comments: Is it possible to get a good set and have 1/2 Toy Hammer? or is Creizy-Stufh Wand better? Either way, a set for whatever works would be best. I'm not leveling forbidden word til I get the diamonds to do so, so CC will be my attacking for a while, so gotta make it count as best as possible.

Edit: or Kryst O'Ball if that's a better weapon, but I don't know ;) .

Creizy-Stufh Wand(6 crit)

Rags(10)

Krutch(6)

Feudala Belt(5)

Feudala Geta(3)

Feudala_Wedding_Ring(3)

Elya Wood's Wedding Ring or Omerta Ring

Feudala Amulet or Ouassulet

total +33 crits, enough for 1/2 wand & 1/2 healing word:D