• Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

4189 posts in this topic

Class: Cra
Build: Omni/Tri-Element
Kamas/time available:  Everything except Vulbis
Current team: Solo
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: Team PvP

 

Yeah so, I've been away for at least 1.5 years, I have no idea what sets are there. I'd like a tank build which has decent res. I'll just do PvP. I tried making some on DofusPlanner, which had 12/6/6 but new items with restrictions seem to be better. I'll link them in case you wonder.

 

Int/Cha/Agi

Omni/Hammer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HI,

I need a bit of help gearing my eca and panda.  i am way too picky when it comes to eca, so i can't decide what to do with it at all. thinking of making it pure pvp and take it from there.

 

Class: Eca
Build: Omni or   Str, or  Str/int/cha or   agi/cha
Kamas/time available: unlimited
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: pvp

 

 

Class: Panda
Build: Omni/Tri-Element - duo element works to.
Kamas/time available:  unlimited
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: both

Extra comments: 12/6 if possible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EpicSmurf said:

HI,

I need a bit of help gearing my eca and panda.  i am way too picky when it comes to eca, so i can't decide what to do with it at all. thinking of making it pure pvp and take it from there.

 

Class: Eca
Build: Omni or   Str, or  Str/int/cha or   agi/cha
Kamas/time available: unlimited
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: pvp

 

 

Class: Panda
Build: Omni/Tri-Element - duo element works to.
Kamas/time available:  unlimited
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: both

Extra comments: 12/6 if possible

 

Eca: https://www.dofusplanner.com/t0057/

 

Panda: https://www.dofusplanner.com/OspMg/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Tried the eca set, turns out i am not a fan of agi/cha after all.

I will try different sets for other builds and go with the build i like the most in the end.

 

Thanks for all your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Cra
Build: int/agi 
Kamas/time available:  20mk, have crimson dofus
Current team: enu
Level: 199
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM

 i wanted a build with atleast 11/6 or 10/6

Edited by skenzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/09/2017 at 7:11 PM, skenzz said:

Class: Cra
Build: int/agi 
Kamas/time available:  20mk, have crimson dofus
Current team: enu
Level: 199
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM

 i wanted a build with atleast 11/6 or 10/6

https://www.dofusplanner.com/cZW5U/

 

That is what I am planning on using as soon as my cra hits 199, mostly because it is 90% stuff I had lying around. I was also too lazy to get that belt, so my cra will be wearing the tengu snow foux belt for an even cheaper option.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: huppermage

Build: agi/cha?? Idk, willing to try other things.

Kamas/time available: 100mk, plenty of time. I have ochre, crimson and turq, planning to work on abyssal.

Current team: panda, eni, cra

Level: 200

PvM please.

 

I need her to be my damage dealer. :3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

200

IOP

build: STR/INT or STR/INT/AGi

12/5 or 12/6, good damage

every item and exo is fine, excluding vulbis

 

haven't really changed anything at all in my equipment for the past year or so, it's good but there's surely a better build

looking for ideas

also, is there a viable 12ap build without shaker/nomad?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Sacrier
Build: Int (maybe int/cha?)
Kamas/time available:  New char on mono account servers but have enough time 
Current team: Duo with Cha Enu
Lvl range: Looking for milestone goals/gear to work for, maybe at 60, 100, 140 etc
Extra comments: Any help or suggestions would be appreciated along with tips on stat distribution. 
PvM oriented

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Enu
Build: Cha/Wis (Ancestral)
Kamas/time available:  Few Millions  make kamas fast
Current team: Solo and some Friends
Level: 114

PvP or PvM oriented: Team PvP (KOLO)

Extra comments: I want to know what to buy next and when till i get 200 (i want pp/vit/cha) and do fine on team PvP

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

If Kamas was not a problem (I'll sell Ogrines like a champion if necessary).
What would be your best set Str / Int / Air? You could consider anything Kamas could buy, except Vulbis.
 

Huppermage 200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Iop

Level: 200

Build: STR/CHA

Kamas/time available: About 150mk, I already have Ochre, Crimson and Turq dofuses.

PvM please.

Extra comments:  I need suggestions for a new build (2.45 patch). I prefer something with good CH and not bad res

Edited by Matt5150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Sram
Build: Omni/Tri-Element (wanting high trap damage for Meno)
Kamas/time available:  Everything except Vulbis
Current team: Eni Enu Panda Iop + Cra
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM and some Team PvP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Auron said:

Class: Sram
Build: Omni/Tri-Element (wanting high trap damage for Meno)
Kamas/time available:  Everything except Vulbis
Current team: Eni Enu Panda Iop + Cra
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM and some Team PvP

 

Bump, seconding this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Cra
Build:Multi
Kamas/time available: 200mk
Current team:-
Lvl range:200
Extra comments: can someone craft me a good set that I be able do korri souls easy to XP my other chars? Just send me or link any dofusplanner ideas. Thanks to any pro who can help me. 
PvP or PvM oriented: pvm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alz94 aka Iwasawa-Loves said:

Class: Cra
Build:Multi
Kamas/time available: 200mk
Current team:-
Lvl range:200
Extra comments: can someone craft me a good set that I be able do korri souls easy to XP my other chars? Just send me or link any dofusplanner ideas. Thanks to any pro who can help me. 
PvP or PvM oriented: pvm

 

No access to a computer right now, but full nomarow with tf/atcham pieces seems to be quite an original build. Throw in plum/eme seemy and some dofuses and ur set.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes essentially a cra build isn't  hard to make the cheap option will be the TF/Nomarrow 

 

There are other options with atcham and other variants - here is my take on it

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:54 AM, Auron said:

Class: Sram
Build: Omni/Tri-Element (wanting high trap damage for Meno)
Kamas/time available:  Everything except Vulbis
Current team: Eni Enu Panda Iop + Cra
Level: 200
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM and some Team PvP

 

Edited by Auron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Cra
Build: Multi
Kamas/time available: 20mk
Current team:-
Lvl range:199
Extra comments: i only have crimson dofus for all ''dofus'' atm

PvM 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.