• Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

4123 posts in this topic
On 23.07.2017 at 3:20 AM, PaxiFixi said:

Yo guys, I wanted to bring back my panda and eni to perc fights/pvp, was looking for decent idea for pvp set

 

Cha/Int panda is the best? or maybe cha/int/agi ? Was looking for decent %res/hp/ch res maybe, range, decent dmg and most important she should have high ini. Every dofus available except  cloudy/vulbis, made sth like this: https://www.dofusplanner.com/Aoywt/edit/

if u think on sth better, please share :)

 

About Eni I was thinking bout decent res ofc, decent heal/dmg and ap redu, made sth like this (altough heals are not the best): https://www.dofusplanner.com/ahjNl/edit/

Dunno bout trophies & shield.

 

What do u think?

 

Cheers ;^)

 

There you have some ideas of Cha/Int Panda:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/3TC0M/

https://www.dofusplanner.com/F1WLR/

https://www.dofusplanner.com/mK2XT/

https://www.dofusplanner.com/l8Uwn/

and Eni one:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/GljTb/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello friendly imps,

 

I need help making a set.

Anyone has the time off to help me? 

 

Class: Enutrof
Build: Intel
Kamas/time available:  10mk+ (Only have Dokoko and Cawwot Dofus)
Current team: Solo
Lvl range: 120-130
Extra comments: 6 Range, 11 AP, 5-6 MP
PvP oriented.

 

I can't seem to find a set/set pieces, thanks for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Anyone could maybe help me figure out with a set, for a sacrier chance/int ( level 190 PVM ) I do not have anything fancy like dofus's only thing is Cawwot Dofus I want spend about 10/25MK I play on Echo all help is appreciated! thank you for reading.

 

Edited by prevom
Forgot to add my level ( how stupid )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Returning from the game since over 4 years, have a few characters I'll be looking at gearing with priority being cra/eni

 

Class: Cra
Build: Int/Agi (from what I see looks to be the most solid pvp? If I am wrong correct me please)
Kamas/time available:  100mk
Current team: Cra/Eni/Enu/Panda
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Try to keep it cheap as possible or offer substitutions for as I make more money
PvP or PvM oriented: Would like cra to be PVP oriented. (high res)

 

Class: Eni
Build: Int/Agi or Int/Cha
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Good heals, good resists for random pvping, but focusing on pvm for now to make money to gear rest of team
PvP or PvM oriented: Both more pvm

 

Thanks for any help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey chaps!

 

I have a few characters who needs to get their gear upgraded:

 

Level 199 omni cra

and

Level 191 str (str/int??) iop

 

Only PVM

Got around 100 mk, emerald & crimson dofus and trophies

 

Thank you guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4.08.2017 at 3:28 AM, Chasing said:

Returning from the game since over 4 years, have a few characters I'll be looking at gearing with priority being cra/eni

 

Class: Cra
Build: Int/Agi (from what I see looks to be the most solid pvp? If I am wrong correct me please)
Kamas/time available:  100mk
Current team: Cra/Eni/Enu/Panda
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Try to keep it cheap as possible or offer substitutions for as I make more money
PvP or PvM oriented: Would like cra to be PVP oriented. (high res)

 

Class: Eni
Build: Int/Agi or Int/Cha
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Good heals, good resists for random pvping, but focusing on pvm for now to make money to gear rest of team
PvP or PvM oriented: Both more pvm

 

Thanks for any help

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/Vppb4/ - Cra Cha/Agi/Int no exos, but ochre here. You can later add exos and change few items for something better.

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/0D50M/ - Eni Cha/Int no exos also. 

 

Just add some over resi on both sets so you can kick for example resi trophy (12% fire one) from Enis set :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Class: Rogue
Build: Int
Kamas/time available:  anything but vulbis or cloudy/abyssal
Lvl range: 200

Current team: Panda, Cra, Elio
Extra comments: Ill probably need a healing bow, maybe a damage weapon in some scenarios
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM oriented and a little PvP ( Some res would be nice but not necessary, at least for me )

 

Class: Panda

Build: I'm not really sure about what to do. My team consists of Int Rogue, Agi/Int Cra, Agi Elio

Lvl Range: 200

I'd rather not buy another ochre but if there's no other option thats okay.

PvM oriented and a little PvP

Edited by Aysteria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Aysteria said:

Class: Rogue
Build: Int
Kamas/time available:  anything but vulbis or cloudy/abyssal
Lvl range: 200

Current team: Panda, Cra, Elio
Extra comments: Ill probably need a healing bow, maybe a damage weapon in some scenarios
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM oriented and a little PvP ( Some res would be nice but not necessary, at least for me )

 

Class: Panda

Build: I'm not really sure about what to do. My team consists of Int Rogue, Agi/Int Cra, Agi Elio

Lvl Range: 200

I'd rather not buy another ochre but if there's no other option thats okay.

PvM oriented and a little PvP

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/75VsZ/  - Rogue with medium resists, nice damage and really high vit. You can even over vit to reach like 5400-5500.

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/JSup9/ - Panda in Cha/Int/Agi build since there is new really op set coming soon after update. For now you can build this and over resists to make 30%+ all. 

 

I'm not sure how much kamas you can spend on sets, but best will be to add Abyssal on Rogue and Panda in PvP in the future. Also there are many other options for panda that I can make for you.

Edited by Machiavelli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/75VsZ/  - Rogue with medium resists, nice damage and really high vit. You can even over vit to reach like 5400-5500.

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/JSup9/ - Panda in Cha/Int/Agi build since there is new really op set coming soon after update. For now you can build this and over resists to make 30%+ all. 

 

I'm not sure how much kamas you can spend on sets, but best will be to add Abyssal on Rogue and Panda in PvP in the future. Also there are many other options for panda that I can make for you.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, ill give this set a try!

 

As soon as I get enough kamas or if I manage to get the achievements, I'll start using the abyssal dofus. And about the new op set, which one is it? When it comes to my panda and other options, im not really sure which one would be the best for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Aysteria said:

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, ill give this set a try!

 

As soon as I get enough kamas or if I manage to get the achievements, I'll start using the abyssal dofus. And about the new op set, which one is it? When it comes to my panda and other options, im not really sure which one would be the best for me.

 

Int/Cha/Agi one that gives you 150 vit/1000 ini and 1 AP bonus with 3 items. Also you can use the new Int bow on your Rogue to deal damage - it might be good. 

 

There you have topic with new items that they are going to add in next update:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I'm looking for a set to get into pvp, come help a noob out!

 

Class:Sac
Build:Int/cha
Kamas/time available: ~150mk 
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Looking to get started in pvp but would like it to not be terrible in pvm, I'm not loaded so I can't buy all the crazy exos and dofuses yet, so if anyone would be willing to spend the extra time to make a starter "cheaper" set and then a 2nd good set to work towards that would be awesome
PvP or PvM oriented: PVP 

 

Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mparr65 said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a set to get into pvp, come help a noob out!

 

Class:Sac
Build:Int/cha
Kamas/time available: ~150mk 
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Looking to get started in pvp but would like it to not be terrible in pvm, I'm not loaded so I can't buy all the crazy exos and dofuses yet, so if anyone would be willing to spend the extra time to make a starter "cheaper" set and then a 2nd good set to work towards that would be awesome
PvP or PvM oriented: PVP 

 

Thanks guys!

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/4ocvq/  - you can use this one for now. There are going to be more int/cha/agi or int/cha items after the update, so we can do something better :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I would also like advice with set.

Class: Elio
Build: Agi
Kamas/time available:  80-100m
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments:  I mainly play with friend ( str/int Iop ).

Currently have only Crimson, Dolmanax, working on Emerald dofus.

PvP or PvM oriented: PVM 

 

Maybe I should wait before buying set till update? Till some older equip prices drops? Could sub Panda with saved money, to include in team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Just another player said:

Hello,

I would also like advice with set.

Class: Elio
Build: Agi
Kamas/time available:  80-100m
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments:  I mainly play with friend ( str/int Iop ).

Currently have only Crimson, Dolmanax, working on Emerald dofus.

PvP or PvM oriented: PVM 

 

Maybe I should wait before buying set till update? Till some older equip prices drops? Could sub Panda with saved money, to include in team.

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/EI2Hn/ - This one can be good for PvP and PvM probably at start. I didn't use a new items and a lot of people that are Agi based are going or were going for this set. Later you can add MP exo, abyssal, ochre and other cool things. There are probably cheaper sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/EI2Hn/ - This one can be good for PvP and PvM probably at start. I didn't use a new items and a lot of people that are Agi based are going or were going for this set. Later you can add MP exo, abyssal, ochre and other cool things. There are probably cheaper sets.

Thanks, will look at it and play with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

Just coming back after a 3 yr break and i have no idea about anything now...

Thank you in advance

 

Class: Rogue
Build: Agi
Kamas/time available: Not a problem
Current team: Solo
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: No exos atm, sword mage maybe i could exo something. Ocre, Dolmanax, Emerald, 
PvP or PvM oriented  PVP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Juanelo said:

Hello,

Just coming back after a 3 yr break and i have no idea about anything now...

Thank you in advance

 

Class: Rogue
Build: Agi
Kamas/time available: Not a problem
Current team: Solo
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: No exos atm, sword mage maybe i could exo something. Ocre, Dolmanax, Emerald, 
PvP or PvM oriented  PVP

 

hi i sux but tried my best

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2.09.2017 at 6:25 AM, Juanelo said:

Hello,

Just coming back after a 3 yr break and i have no idea about anything now...

Thank you in advance

 

Class: Rogue
Build: Agi
Kamas/time available: Not a problem
Current team: Solo
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: No exos atm, sword mage maybe i could exo something. Ocre, Dolmanax, Emerald, 
PvP or PvM oriented  PVP

 

https://www.dofusplanner.com/1BT48/ - there are two new items, but you can aim for this one. Add some % resists on air and water, there are many items that you can over since there are no AP/MP exos.

 

The good thing is 5000 hp/80 ch resi and 30%+ resists with overs. Damage is probably really cool (1110 agi/240 power and 139 air damage). Range is important on Agi Rogue, there is actually 5, but you can over range to get 6 (OR add AP exo to get rid of boots). Initiative is fine (2100+), you will probably start or be in the middle of turn. 

Edited by Machiavelli
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, I'll try these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: cra
Build: Int/agi and int/cha
Kamas/time available:  7mk , i have mp Gelano if needed 
Current team: iop/eni/enu/panda/Eca
Lvl range: 142
Extra comments: 11-12 pa/6 Pm
PvM oriented

 

i want 2 sets 1 int/agi and 1 int/cha for me to choose wich element i will go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, skenzz said:

Class: cra
Build: Int/agi and int/cha
Kamas/time available:  7mk , i have mp Gelano if needed 
Current team: iop/eni/enu/panda/Eca
Lvl range: 142
Extra comments: 11-12 pa/6 Pm
PvM oriented

 

i want 2 sets 1 int/agi and 1 int/cha for me to choose wich element i will go

 

nice int/agi cra

nice int/cha cra

jk sry if noob sets

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

 

I need some advice to gear my below mentioned chars.

 

I need two sets for each char, one for pre 200 and one for lvl 200,

 

Class: Sadi
Build: Tri element
Kamas/time available:  enough; crimson, turq and emerald available
Current team: iop/eni/panda/sadi
Lvl range: pre 200 and 200
Extra comments: focussing on high dmg and crits, mp reduction, summons
PvM

 

Class: Eni
Build: Currently full int. I am not too sure if that is still the way to go though, maybe someone could also give some tips if I should change the build according to my team. Feel free to suggest sets for diffferent builds as well. :)
Kamas/time available:  enough; crimson, turq and emerald available
Current team: iop/eni/panda/sadi
Lvl range: pre 200 and 200
Extra comments: Decent heals and damage
PvM

 

Class: Panda
Build: Cha/int or cha/int/agi, maybe someone could advise which build suits my team better.
Kamas/time available:  enough; crimson, turq and emerald available
Current team: iop/eni/panda/sadi
Lvl range: pre 200 and 200
PvM

 

Thank you so much for reading and your suggestions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HYRULE said:

Hey guys,

 

I need some advice to gear my below mentioned chars.

 

I need two sets for each char, one for pre 200 and one for lvl 200,

 

Class: Sadi
Build: Tri element
Kamas/time available:  enough; crimson, turq and emerald available
Current team: iop/eni/panda/sadi
Lvl range: pre 200 and 200
Extra comments: focussing on high dmg and crits, mp reduction, summons
PvM

 

Class: Eni
Build: Currently full int. I am not too sure if that is still the way to go though, maybe someone could also give some tips if I should change the build according to my team. Feel free to suggest sets for diffferent builds as well. :)
Kamas/time available:  enough; crimson, turq and emerald available
Current team: iop/eni/panda/sadi
Lvl range: pre 200 and 200
Extra comments: Decent heals and damage
PvM

 

Class: Panda
Build: Cha/int or cha/int/agi, maybe someone could advise which build suits my team better.
Kamas/time available:  enough; crimson, turq and emerald available
Current team: iop/eni/panda/sadi
Lvl range: pre 200 and 200
PvM

 

Thank you so much for reading and your suggestions.

 

 

Level 200 sets:

 

Sadida: https://www.dofusplanner.com/ZkRxC/ - You need over vit here. I did already 250 it's 50 per item, but u can aim for 500.

 

Eniripsa: https://www.dofusplanner.com/iyTdC/ - Just add vitality or int over and you should be fine.

 

Pandawa: https://www.dofusplanner.com/MqtO1/ - I did put  fire % over res here to make resists cool.

 

These sets are for 200 and PvP/PvM made, but if you need something cheap just for PvM let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi

I currently have http://dofp.la/vrIFk/ on eni (pls no judge) & looking to upgrade

Im looking for either int/agi, int/cha or int/agi/cha (int main element) damage > heals > res basically

 

So far I came up with http://dofp.la/Em3yl/ & http://dofp.la/daZzG/

If anyone has better suggestions please let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.