• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

4122 posts in this topic

121 Str iop, currently only have 1500ish hp and it's killing me. Running ancient treechnid set with powerful dazzling and mp/ap gelano atm

Hello!

I'm a slowly-approaching-200 agi/str sram with full fuji, godswrath daggers, broucey and ereclite ammy. I'm hoping to upgrade my gear as soon as possible. What would you recommend and why?

16 minutes ago, Iku said:

Hello!

I'm a slowly-approaching-200 agi/str sram with full fuji, godswrath daggers, broucey and ereclite ammy. I'm hoping to upgrade my gear as soon as possible. What would you recommend and why?

https://www.dofusplanner.com/Cv91x/

On 5/19/2017 at 0:58 AM, Gekido said:

121 Str iop, currently only have 1500ish hp and it's killing me. Running ancient treechnid set with powerful dazzling and mp/ap gelano atm

http://dofp.la/cQe88/ for pvm. Just say if you need adjustments for pvp.

1 hour ago, Elyroth said:

Please explain the use of the bearbaric ring!

1 hour ago, Iku said:

Please explain the use of the bearbaric ring!

Sadly it doesn't give you str, but u can get nice resists/range/lock and agi with it. There is also Tash ring that you can use instand of it.

Replace the Fugitive ring for Hairsh Bracelet, 2 range on a Sram is too low and you get 4 more crits.

1 person likes this

Personally I'd also swap emerald dofus/ap trophy for 80 pow/ochre, and the captain shield for a four leaf, but I may have a different playing style.

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, bobeur said:

Personally I'd also swap emerald dofus/ap trophy for 80 pow/ochre, and the captain shield for a four leaf, but I may have a different playing style.

It depends on how do you play. As str/agi sram you will keep eroding enemies in close combat I think :D

1 person likes this

For pvp, yes. For pvm, no. The only reason I would erode is because I want to blitz something with fate, but then I'll prob bring an elio and hit through portal because it's easier to blitz.

Besides, having to go next to something for damage buff is annoying since you'll probably be locked all the time. 

He didn't say PvP or PvM, but yeah you are right.

Looking to make a PvP sadida. Only question is should I go str/int/cha, or just int/cha? 

Str/Int/Cha set

Int/Cha set

If anyone has a better set please feel free to share it. 

10 minutes ago, SamTheKing said:

Looking to make a PvP sadida. Only question is should I go str/int/cha, or just int/cha? 

Str/Int/Cha set

Int/Cha set

If anyone has a better set please feel free to share it. 

it's always better to have one more element. Also your Str/Int/Cha set is really cool :)

@Elyroth I suppose it is nicer to have an extra element. I think I'll go with tri-element especially since I hit pretty much the same with bush fire with both sets. 

Class: Cra
Build: Full Int
Kamas/time available: 6-15mk (lots of stuff on sale) / ~30 hours week max
Current team: Just my Cra
Lvl range: 200 (I'm 198 ~50% atm)
Extra comments: I'm looking for a budget/honest set that will keep my char relevant/useful for both group and solo fights.
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM

At the moment I have 11 AP / 4 MP (5 when my mount is 100) using Jackalope, Shaker, Nomad and a Professor Xa Cape (also have a Nekochief but I don't use it) and 4 range. Rest of my set is Otomai Sword, Otomai Boots, Somnambulist Nightcap, Biibl Belt, Sleet Amulet, Fuji Ring (don't ask) and Notwithstand Ring (what's left of an old set).

Looks like it isn't too hard to get some decent stats on 2 elements and I'm willing to go that path as long as it isn't too expensive.

16 minutes ago, Braz said:

Class: Cra
Build: Full Int
Kamas/time available: 6-15mk (lots of stuff on sale) / ~30 hours week max
Current team: Just my Cra
Lvl range: 200 (I'm 198 ~50% atm)
Extra comments: I'm looking for a budget/honest set that will keep my char relevant/useful for both group and solo fights.
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM

If you just want to do a lot of dmg:

http://dofp.la/7i7G1/ (hairs bracelet might be cheaper than kringlove also eventually upgrade shield to four-leaf)

Sorry for the late responses.

The set looks nice but I don't shit money. I can't afford to exotic mage. Don't any sets leave me with a bonus 2mp? (I have a plum/emerald mount that I could use) I don't think I can give up 6mp (total). Is it really not possible?

2 hours ago, Iku said:

Sorry for the late responses.

The set looks nice but I don't shit money. I can't afford to exotic mage. Don't any sets leave me with a bonus 2mp? (I have a plum/emerald mount that I could use) I don't think I can give up 6mp (total). Is it really not possible?

When you don't specify your budget people tend to go for the high-end items and exos. Helps a lot when you know the budget so you can limit the endless possibilities this game offer in terms of items.

19 minutes ago, AverageDaniel said:

When you don't specify your budget people tend to go for the high-end items and exos. Helps a lot when you know the budget so you can limit the endless possibilities this game offer in terms of items.

Thanks but this isn't helpful to me! :|

Class: Feca
Build: ap/mp reduction with high resists lock + at least 1 element of damage or two if its even possible
Kamas/time available: 80mk (lots of stuff on sale) / all the time in the world
Current team: n/a
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: After ap/mp red build with high resists and lock damage doesn't need to be high but some damage would be nice essentially looking to craft/mage most gear myself. Prefer tophies over exos if possible since I would like to keep this to a budget in the event I do need to buy anything.
PvP or PvM oriented: PvP

23 hours ago, AverageDaniel said:

If you just want to do a lot of dmg:

http://dofp.la/7i7G1/ (hairs bracelet might be cheaper than kringlove also eventually upgrade shield to four-leaf)

Thanks for the set.

That belt and shoes look expensive, but I guess so is most recent lvl 200 items. 

13 hours ago, Auron said:

Maybe something like this?

http://dofp.la/4T1Dx/

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Braz said:

Thanks for the set.

That belt and shoes look expensive, but I guess so is most recent lvl 200 items. 

Belt and boots are years old and cost ~3mk each depending of the stats :D

Is the weapon damage displayed in Dofus Planner the total per turn damage or just one use damage?

Per use + weapon skill.