• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

3984 posts in this topic

Looking for an MP reduction/Cha enu set ... 11/6 preferably. I can have ap and mp exo. I'd like the price range to be 50mk max. No ochre

8 hours ago, SamTheKing said:

Looking for an MP reduction/Cha enu set ... 11/6 preferably. I can have ap and mp exo. I'd like the price range to be 50mk max. No ochre

https://www.dofusplanner.com/TWDfx/

Maybe this one? I think it might be 50mk.

So I haven't been playing much since... I guess ecaflip dimension came out. I have been getting more active in the past weeks and still catching up with all new content, sufokia, ohwymi etc. All this new gear, and I haven't been able to come up with a better set than the one I've had for 2 years now. It's an 11/6/6 set with 5 summons, high iniative and 23/21/29/23/28 res. -Crit res has been maged off. 

123.png

I wonder if I can get a better set, preferably higher damage output (I play only 2 chars), but I haven't been able to do that without completey ruining my summons and range. My second char is a Heal/MP red Enu and price range is I guess anything but Vulbis.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Rootz

10 minutes ago, Rootz said:

So I haven't been playing much since... I guess ecaflip dimension came out. I have been getting more active in the past weeks and still catching up with all new content, sufokia, ohwymi etc. All this new gear, and I haven't been able to come up with a better set than the one I've had for 2 years now. It's an 11/6/6 set with 5 summons, high iniative and 23/21/29/23/28 res. -Crit res has been maged off. 

123.png

I wonder if I can get a better set, preferably higher damage output (I play only 2 chars), but I haven't been able to do that without completey ruining my summons and range. My second char is a Heal/MP red Enu and price range is I guess anything but Vulbis.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.dofusplanner.com/ey1em/

What about this one?

Class: Sadida
Build: Str/Int
Kamas/time available:  20 mk plus pm gelano
Lvl range: 171
Extra comments: 10/5 or 10/6 
PvP or PvM oriented: PVM

20 hours ago, Elyroth said:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/ey1em/

What about this one?

I really like the resistances in that set! Might be a good option in PvP. Damage-wise however, it seems to stay below my current set in all three attacking elements, so I'm not sure if it's the switch I want. Might try to get everything together on beta first to give it a go. Any more ideas are still welcome!

37 minutes ago, Rootz said:

I really like the resistances in that set! Might be a good option in PvP. Damage-wise however, it seems to stay below my current set in all three attacking elements, so I'm not sure if it's the switch I want. Might try to get everything together on beta first to give it a go. Any more ideas are still welcome!

Sometimes you have to survive in game with good resistances. You can always get two sets like this, you are missing just few parts I think ? Mostly every sadi has this amulet in my opinion, it gives 2 range and 2 summon. Also 8% resistances on 4 elements.