• Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

4144 posts in this topic

Should use god tier cb amu ok

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Extreal said:

Should use god tier cb amu ok

 

Thanks guys, but these are sets I had already, thought there was something better. Its funny because the only difference in my sets was that i use CB ammy lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

should use ochre for extra ap, pls 12/6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zero x147 said:

 

Thanks guys, but these are sets I had already, thought there was something better. Its funny because the only difference in my sets was that i use CB ammy lol. 

 

 

That's funny because that would make it identical to the set I suggested for you months ago :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob said:

 

That's funny because that would make it identical to the set I suggested for you months ago :^)

 

I'm sorry, but do I even know you?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cartoon-crying-face-clipart-best-hNJ0BM-

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Iop
Build: Str/Int, Str/Agi or Str/Int/Agi - looking for any idea
Kamas/time available:  unlimited, every item in the game is in my reach
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: 12/5 or 12/6, as much damage with earth spells as possible while keeping at least one of fire/air strong too
PvP or PvM oriented: PVM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

Class: Iop
Build: Str/Int, Str/Agi or Str/Int/Agi - looking for any idea
Kamas/time available:  unlimited, every item in the game is in my reach
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: 12/5 or 12/6, as much damage with earth spells as possible while keeping at least one of fire/air strong too
PvP or PvM oriented: PVM

https://www.dofusplanner.com/lEect/edit/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 04/03/2017 at 1:44 AM, SamTheKing said:

Class: sadida 

Level range: 150-160

Purpose: Kolo and PvP 

 

I want his build to be cha/int, but I'm open to other suggestions if you think there are better PvP builds (such as str/int, for example). 

 

This is the set I made for it, but I think it can be improved. http://dofp.la/429g0/

 

I can afford Exos and have an ochre

not sure if this is any better for you, guess its down to personal preference.... also, for pvp, i've always found chance sadi's to be the most threatening (from experience of mid level kolo) - particularly whilst i was using an osa, dolly sacrifice + a maddoll out for a few turns really cripples an osa, and full heals you :) That, along with Tear across the map, its filth ;)

 

EDIT: quick look into chance sadi (just realised class hat = non-linear tear O.O ) downside is you cant use ruskie hat :(

Edited by Proxy-Error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Proxy-Error said:

not sure if this is any better for you, guess its down to personal preference.... also, for pvp, i've always found chance sadi's to be the most threatening (from experience of mid level kolo) - particularly whilst i was using an osa, dolly sacrifice + a maddoll out for a few turns really cripples an osa, and full heals you :) That, along with Tear across the map, its filth ;)

 

EDIT: quick look into chance sadi (just realised class hat = non-linear tear O.O ) downside is you cant use ruskie hat :(

 

Alright, I'll think about going full chance. might be easier as well. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: enutrof
Build: cha/mp red
Kamas/time available: unlimited
Current team: eca, elio, eni, iop, panda
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Best possible pvm enu build
PvP or PvM oriented pvm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shuko said:

Please its not even chance :<

 

A little more chance in here

 

http://dofp.la/P72wq/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what is the best way to go for the 12th AP?

7 base, amulet, set bonus(or shaker), ochre and exo mage puts me at 11

jackanapes is out of consideration, total garbage

xa cloak still limits you to 5mp but the stat pay-off is actually quite okay

kwyness lets you have 6mp, but has the biggest stat price

 

which do you believe is the best option, specifically for iop?

or is there anything else I missed

limbo wand or losing weapon in general is not an option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

what is the best way to go for the 12th AP?

7 base, amulet, set bonus(or shaker), ochre and exo mage puts me at 11

jackanapes is out of consideration, total garbage

xa cloak still limits you to 5mp but the stat pay-off is actually quite okay

kwyness lets you have 6mp, but has the biggest stat price

 

which do you believe is the best option, specifically for iop?

or is there anything else I missed

limbo wand or losing weapon in general is not an option

http://dofp.la/9MEGu/

can replace vigour with cloudy

inky to xa - ochre to cloudy - nomad to ice 12/5 though - gotta fix res so everything looks perfectly divisible by 5 

if it has 31 res either make it 35 or mage off that 1 res that would trigger somebody's ocd *whistles*

Edited by Sorcery
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Xelor/Panda/Rogue/Fog
Build: Str/Int/Agi/Tri
Kamas/time available: Cheaper the better, I got time though
Current team: Xelor/Panda/Rogue/Fog
Lvl range: 199

PvM all 4


Extra comments: So um I've got an 200 xelor and about to get other 3 to 199. Since I don't have an eni I thought I'd go int panda instead of seemingly more common build, cha. I went ahead and made some builds on dofusplanner which I'll link below. My xelor is currently agi so rogue build is a clone of what I have on xelor right now. I'd like to know if these are alright for PvM or if there is better ones with similar item prices. Thanks :)

 

Xelor

Panda

Rogue

Foggernaut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hell-Angel said:

I'd like to know if these are alright for PvM or if there is better ones with similar item prices. Thanks :)

 

They look like solid sets. For me personally, when it comes to PvM, I'd rather trade resistances for harder hits. So I'd get rid of the resistance seemyools and just go with %power pet/mounts or something. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Class: Cra
Build: Int/Cha
Kamas/time available:  I'm poor
Current team: Solo
Lvl range: 130
Extra comments: I came back to Dofus a while ago and i don't really know what I'm doing anymore but i figured that Int/Cha would be a good build to level fast because of double AoE. Since Explosive Arrow and Slowdown Arrow nerf, I decided to go Int/Cha but i have NO IDEA what to wear.
PvP or PvM oriented : Both but more focused on PvM (mostly for leveling)

Edited by Ishkur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Sacrier
Build: HP oriented, with some res% too
Kamas/time available: A lot
Lvl range: 200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont know if this is the right topic to ask this kind of questions but >

 

Class> ? 

LVL < 200

Kamas < Cheapest 

Current team < Cra 200 Atcham

Extra comments > Could you guys recommend me one that goes well with a cra, im aiming for achievements points so duo dungs / Heals/ Map manipulating ecc... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Eca

Build: Str/Omni

Kamas: 80-120 mk

Current team: Cha Enu, Agi/Cha Cra, Cha Panda, Int Eni, Str Iop, Str/Agi Masq(<-- will be Eca)

Lvl: 197 max

PvP or PvM oriented: Both but more PvP/Kolo

Extra comments: I was thinking on sth like this, with Count Razor Slippers and Four Leaf Shield, AP exos on shield, barbring or bearbaric http://imgur.com/a/T0kZf

Would have decent res, 3 range and could maybe exo MP or change karmeleon for Seymool for 6 MP. Also not sure how should I spend characteristing points.

 

Cheers ;^)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Cra.
Build: Str/Int/Agi.
Kamas/time available:  200-400mk
Current team: Eca/Cra but properly just using my cra.
Lvl range: 200.
Extra comments: 
PvP or PvM oriented: Both.

 

Looking for a good str/int/agi set for my cra. The best i could mix together was this: https://www.dofusplanner.com/7SzEk/

 

If you got something better please help me!

 

Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: osamodas
Build: strength
Kamas/time available: 15mk
Current team: -
Lvl range: max 163lvl
Extra comments: 11ap, 5 mp, 5+ summons. Stuff without exos.
PvP or PvM oriented: Kolossium 1v1/3v3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Cra

 

Build: Atm int. looking to switch to cha/str 

 

Kamas/Time available: 20-30MK. Just finished gearing eni/iop, don't have enough for any fancy epic lvl gear. Not entirely sure what time availability means. Can devote hours.

 

LVL Range: 200

 

Current Team: iop/eni/cra/panda 

 

Would like to be 11/6, preferably 5+ range. Not too picky on res but it'd be nice.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.