• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tone

Kamas? Kamas! What are some good ways to earn 'em?

(Edit: for those popping in from 'Activity today' or something similar, this thread is for Wakfu, not Dofus!) Obligatory "How do I Kama" thread. So far I've been sailing for 150 levels on kamas from drops and treasure hunting and doing just fine, but soon I'll be getting to the point where things need to be runed and where equipment prices increase exponentially, and I'm wondering - how do you all go about earning kamas? Of course drops are a huge source of income, especially if you run dungeons repeatedly for fragments and tokens, but does that really manage to cover everything? Are professions a steady source of income as well? I'm particularly curious about mining/kama minting - are the 1150/1250 kama recipes worth the metal they require?

Newb questions here, but soon I'll have to buckle down and work on making kamas. Better late than never!

Edited by Orionolle

I used to level new alts on my second account to 115, then 120 and get the treasure hunt 1mk or so, and start over with a new alt. With multipliers it eventually became relatively fast.

Well I ended up losing all my savings after the gear element system changed and I never ended up with the correct elements for my items and kinda lost interest after that, but if I ever return that seems like a solid way to get some cash.

(No idea if it's considered efficient at 150+ though, I was only 136 or so.)

Edited by Sugared
1 person likes this

Post in question has been removed, advice of this nature is not tolerated.

Those breeders seem to have a lot of cash lying around

Wakfu

Edited by CAFATT

Forget professions, they're a complete waste of time, resources, and money, at least for now. I assume you have a full team at your disposal, in which case read the following:

The single best way to make kamas, at this point in time, is to farm HC Enurado dungeon and sell the loot. It takes, on average, 38-42 runs to farm a relic from this dungeon as well, which is another 6-7mk. If you can do 5 runs a day you'll be able to make a good chunk of kamas, which will eventually add up to a comparable sum. On Dathura, the most lucrative items sell for the following: Golden Keychain: 6-7mk, Beltinterest: 3.5mk, Onist Cloak: 1.5mk, shock absorber: 2mk.

The best part about doing non-stop runs is the fact you can get 90-93 class 17 perfect runes every 22 runs from tokens (6 characters). This is another 9-10mk every 3.5 days, so assuming you loot at least one of the above, relic excluded, you're looking at 25mk minimum a week. If you double your output, that's 50mk. Keep in mind there will be days where you'll get nothing and days where you'll get 2-5 beltinterests in a day. If you get bored, switch it up with HC Srambad as that is the next best thing. If none of these are viable, work your way down the list until you find a dungeon with a tokenable epic you can farm in <30 minutes and farm away. Persistence and patience is key.

Hope this helped a little and happy hunting.

Edit: Post is a little all over the place, sorry.

Edited by Deli-Market
9 people like this

The god of deli hath spoken

2 people like this

Fantastic. Running dungeons endlessly is something I can do. Thanks for the tips, both of you! The lazier side of me is kinda happy to hear professions aren't the way to go for kamas, as I was kinda dreading leveling those. Srambad, Enurado, here I come.

Also buy fear fizz to use, that 40pp candy goes a long way {3/

For lower levels, farming respec mats is a great way to earn some side kamas but pre 140~ you really shouldn't need kamas that much, with the introduction of token machines you should easily be able to farm all the gear you need at that level. You can also make some side kamas selling "haven world mats", basically get all the resources you don't need and sell them to someone who needs resource points in their haven world, usually at about 1 kamas per 2 points. For example northen chafer bones (frozen bones i beleive) are around level 115 or so.

When farming your solomonk which should be your first relic, just keep those bones and then sell them, if you manage to get 1000 bones, this would be. 115x1000=115,000=57,500. Thats a decent ammount of side kamas, from resource you would of probably trashed. Although make sure to check the value of those mats/keys made from those mats before doing this, this is only good for resources you really don't need.

Another method is if you are leveling professions, like miner or woodcutter, is to farm the necessary mats to get to 100 weapon crafting profession, getting the seal and making the legendary weapon to sell, they usually go for around 2mk~2.5mk on remington. Do keep in mind deli's method is much better but not all of you will be able to do it {3

1 person likes this

Just remembered I made this thread a long time ago and thought I'd follow up, nearing a year later. Sorry for the necro, but really, posting in any of the Wakfu boards here is a necro anyways!

0454b72af4.jpg

Thanks for the tips deli and whiskeyjack. And extra thanks deli for honestly inspiring me to tear through some dungeons with your screenshots of absolutely sick loot, ridiculous amounts of kamas, and a godlike looking team ;P

4 people like this