• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Azaelya

MOD APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED

44 posts in this topic

Those two who will be chosen as mods should be mature, kind yet strict, not a troll (no offense koda, monz and other trolls). Hope the right people will be chosen.

I'd offer Youb as a mod, since I know him for a while now and I think he would fit this spot perfectly.

If you want maturity - and mention me you are so wrong, and you know it! Damn dude, it's just because I always talk about how old I am compared to you other nubs, isn't it =(. I can be pretty strict, which you've gotten to know pretty well over the years now haha.

I find this particularly funny since I actually applied before you wrote this. These awesome guys needs help moderating because many of them are busy in real life. I think all of us figured this out.

I'm more active here at imps then I am anywhere else on the internet. I browse through imps daily. Before work, during breaks and after work. I don't mind moving a topic, deleting a topic that's way out of line, or even ban Boltrak for that matter. I'm with you guys. I love Boltrak for the obvious troll he is. The reason I personally want him gone is because he always manages to come back.

If I get chosen, I will take it up as my biggest challenge to keep this place clean of Boltrak. Not because I want him gone, but because he will come back.

I won't mind if you think I will do bad and wont trust me. You are welcomed to post if you think I'll do bad and I wont say anything about it. If you have a good reason and post why I think I'll do bad, I'll take my application back and let any of you harass me ingame with agressions and insults.

Does not involve Coopers. He's seen my special movie. I won't accept any of his complaints.

I just love this community and want to help out, but heck Caps... You can't just offer me over like that? At least ask me :(.

Edit

Added:

If you have a good reason and post why I think I'll do bad, I'll take my application back and let any of you harass me ingame with agressions and insults.

Does not involve Coopers. He's seen my special movie. I won't accept any of his complaints.

Edited by youbutsu
3 people like this

Boltrak4President

2 people like this

It's not often that we get this kind of... election campaigning and voting going on in here. Whilst we do take public opinion into account when we decide our mods, we do so by looking at their post history, and their wider impact on the community. This is part of why it's such a big decision making process. We don't really do it by "lots of people put them in their mod app as who they want to be a mod". Whilst this does sometimes suggest one of the people we choose, it more often than not leads to people suggesting someone we definitely don't want. Usually people's friends who are actually troublemakers or quite aggressive posters.

So yeah, don't worry guys, we know what we're doing. Whilst you can feel free to continue, rest assured we're already having these kinds of discussions ourselves. And if we do make a different decision, rest assured it's because we get to see the deleted posts, and the wider picture of each person on Imps.

2 people like this

What kind of sorcery is this -98f840b6f4e9c07e28bb71d4904fd382.png

4 people like this

Camel Jockey (Saif) for mod.

Probably the only non-troll left :(.

What kind of sorcery is this -98f840b6f4e9c07e28bb71d4904fd382.png

he's an admin, so he just changed his postcount directly.

he's an admin, so he just changed his postcount directly.

Yeah, no one will ever have a higher postcount then Dim! Haha

Edited by youbutsu
1 person likes this

Camel Jockey (Saif) for mod.

Probably the only non-troll left :(.

I get involved in a lot of drama in the Shikian section, so I won't really bother applying haha.

Maybe in a couple of years time, once I become more mature. ;)

Thanks though!

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
1 person likes this

I still vote for myself

1 person likes this

I still vote for myself

Got to submit an app before you can vote for yourself!

Question 1: Will the MS Paint art be published for all to see on IV? (oo la la)

Question 2: Any deadline? (I mean, hey, big art project and stuff)

Complete coincidence I am asking that...

2 people like this

1) It really depends. If it's a true masterpiece then it would be a complete shame to waste it on just us ;)

2) Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't set a firm deadline. If you, or anyone else for that matter, is serious about applying then don't stress - I'm sure we can stretch this out another week or so if it means we're getting more quality applications!

Question 1: Will the MS Paint art be published for all to see on IV? (oo la la)

Question 2: Any deadline? (I mean, hey, big art project and stuff)

Complete coincidence I am asking that...

1: We hadn't actually discussed this, but it might be fun! At least for those accepted?

2: We don't have a closing date yet, sometime next week. We'll be sure go give at least 24 hours notice on last call.

ala gets my vote

melii for modo

ala gets my vote

but meli...

1 person likes this

Who the f is meli gtfo

1 person likes this

THIS IS YOUR 24 HOUR WARNING! We are closing applications at 2 PM EST on Wednesday, just in time for the Americans on the team to settle down with the warm, fuzzy applications over the holiday. APPLY APPLY APPLY!

2 people like this

MOD APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who has applied! We will get back to you soon with your BRAND NEW MODS!

2 people like this