• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarK-jSter

Returning Iop build help!

36 posts in this topic

Hi there I'm a lvl 165 iop returning since 4-5 yrs. Currently starting from scratch with only about 100kk, stats are fully scrolled to 101 with points pumped into vit (but I also have a magical orb) if anything is to be reset. All spell points are also reset too. What do you guys recommend I go for and what to do with my spell points too? I am completely lost right now. what set should I be aiming for at this moment? (probably something cheap for the moment im guessing) Thanks guys any help is appreciated!

I'd simply recommend all points into strength, get a Moo set + Zoth Axe + AP/MP trophies + Gelano, and you'll be 12/5 ;)

Edited by Jacuzzi

with 0 dmg nice

better just go 10/5 with some wis and neat dmg to build up

1 person likes this

I suggest you to get a profession to get little bit more kamas.

but if you rly need a set for 100kk buy treechich set or smthing.

with 0 dmg nice

better just go 10/5 with some wis and neat dmg to build up

It has more than enough damage with the buffs and everything. Also, it's easy to farm Kollosokens in the low-rating Kollo with things like Jump + Wrath.

It has more than enough damage with the buffs and everything. Also, it's easy to farm Kollosokens in the low-rating Kollo with things like Jump + Wrath.

gotta have a xel or eni or osa or eca in the team, so u can buff the iops ap, otherwise the iop will simply get ap raped or gravity state and that means combo gone. not that great apmp resistances with moo set either

if you have more dmg 2x soi then 1x wrath then i dont see the point with ur"combo"

Also, it's easy to farm Kollosokens in the low-rating Kollo with things like Jump + Wrath.

I think with your extremely low budget you should try to have some friends help you out (if there are any) but shoot for a simple moo set as a starting point, its obviously not the best set ever but its pretty cheap and it works.

thanks guys! i think i might go for a bwork chief set for now while i farm for more kamas. i'm a lvl 100 jewelmagus if that helps, not sure if the profession will bring in any kamas...

what should i be putting my spell points towards? i dont even know what half these spells do anymore its all so different!

thank you <3

well if you wanna go str, do pressure, concentration, poutch, jump, intimidation, soi, wrath, power, divine sword, maybe blow or precipitation and weapon skill when you can. I really like lvl 6 blow, plus there's the comedy possibilities in group. I like str/int, but you have to make spell point compromises.

Edited by Chris Eggroll

I like str/int, but you have to make spell point compromises.

And a pretty good investment in your set/team. Str/Int iops aren't really amazing as solo fighters imo

i'm a lvl 100 jewelmagus if that helps, not sure if the profession will bring in any kamas...

Well you should farm some resources for percpetor potions, place down a perceptor to a bot filled area.

Also jewelermagus is good way to profit if you do exo maging or generally mage nice stat items.

Exomaging is not a profitable venture without preparing to fail 100 times on the AP or MP. And a lot more runes to fix up each critical failure.

If anyone has ever made money exomaging without the above, it's pure dumb luck. You might buy an AP rune for 100kk, succeed on first try and sell that AP exomage for 60 mil. Ain't going to happen in the long run.

Poor man's JumpWrath 1.1k str pre-endgame set

http://dofusbook.net/fr/personnage/fiche/134297-vale/1.html

12/4 with 2100 hp, gl lasting long enough to wrath anything

1 person likes this

12/4 with 2100 hp, gl lasting long enough to wrath anything

I had 2.8k with my set :D

seriously, why do you keep making 12/4 sets? :blink:

Have you ever spectated some 1k rating 150-190 levels doing kolo?

The shit you see there is just ridiculous.

Get an Eme/Ginger mount for that extra vit AND MP and you got yourself a solid set.

1 person likes this

You guys realize he has 100kk, right ?

You guys realize he has 100kk, right ?

I know that Gobball sets are cheap. Oh right... Ankama somehow managed to fuck up all the lower level economy... Oh right, it's impossible to level unless you leech. Oh right, he can get himself a +50 Strength Gobball Headgear for that. Oh right, I'm not helping.

Managed to get 1mk by selling pretty much all the resources i had laying around in my bank :)

What set do you guys reckon I should start out with? Thanks

You could try getting yourself a Chief Bwork set. I mean, it's not the greatest set, but most of the parts cost 40-90kk in Rushu, so you would be even able to get yourself a Gelano (maybe even a vitality/strength maged one). It would be better than most pre-100 strength sets while not costing too much. Here's an example of a set. The Gelano doesn't need to be a mage, but if you find yourself lucky, you can get one relatively cheap. The mount is out of your budget, but you could always try to get a level 1 mount and level it up. Takes a while, but considering budget issues, it's one of the better solutions. Your vitality won't be something huge, but you should be able to do Dopples/Daily Quests and +/- all the mobs of your level without too many problems.

Edited by Jacuzzi