• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Coopers

Weekly maint update thread

111 posts in this topic

Everybody at 0,-2 was like "NOOOOO WTF" xD

DOFUSDOFUSfr 11:11 hours ago

A quick reboot servers will be done in a few minutes. The fates of Xelor will be reset in parallel. #DOFUS

Coops for president

Coops for president

riot

First one to get elitrope lvl 200 gets honour to be called juse praise 420 blaze it skrubz

1 person likes this

They put in the wrong version of 2.26.

It was an earlier version than the one on the beta.

They put in the wrong version of 2.26.

It was an earlier version than the one on the beta.

you're joking, how do you get that wrong? lol

Back online

They didnt get it wrong, they are bullshiting, probs they forgot something more dumb. Like adding the New class :)

Edit: kwismas isnt being. Added this update?

Edited by RadioactivePoison

The official Dofus forum is under maintenance, I'm not home but I hope that means Dofus in general is under maintanence as well.

They didnt get it wrong, they are bullshiting, probs they forgot something more dumb. Like adding the New class :)

Edit: kwismas isnt being. Added this update?

No, it was said that Kwismas Island will be released on the 16th, next tuesday.

Edit: The reason for the maintenance was due to the bugs of scrolls, the conditions were showing incorrect and there were quite a few other bugs floating.

Edited by Zing

Why is it on maintence again? :c

Edited by Team-Instant

To fix the class change option, it'll be back at 10am Dofus time (1h20m from now)

1 person likes this

im online atm thanks for response

Do you guys feel like maintenance is becoming increasingly longer every week? It's not too noticeable week by week, but it's noticeable after several weeks of maintenance.

Not trying to complain here, but I was just wondering.

In my opinion, the guy that took care of maintenance of ankama's servers a few months back quit his job and whoever was left to carry on his task is lazy and can't be bothered to wake up early to do it at the same time.

And that's my theory of why maintenance has now been shifted 1 hour. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, the guy that took care of maintenance of ankama's servers a few months back quit his job and whoever was left to carry on his task is lazy and can't be bothered to wake up early to do it at the same time.

And that's my theory of why maintenance has now been shifted 1 hour. :rolleyes:

That's bleh :unsure: . I mean, I can tell it's slowly getting longer and longer. I hate waiting, but oh well!

Edited by Maxed-Out

in defence, maint starts an hour or two later also, so the time maint is up isn't too much longer than once originally was, servers up as of 3 minutes prior to my post

Edited by Cafe

@DOFUSfr 7 minutes ago

To correct some technical bugs, weekly maintenance is prolonged. More to come on the reopening of servers.
1 person likes this

h, i wonder how many people stalking dofus to log in first and get grand rune bonuses

1 person likes this

Well, I thought everything started at 0% and will gain bonus when other items are crushed?

To be honest, you might be right but I also see the other possibility that they already have multipliers applied to all of the items throughout the crushing process of items. Since kwakwa, kitsou, nelween, and all of those type of monsters were hunted and crushed for runes often in the crusher, maybe they are able to trace data of items like that and then calculate the multiplier by a formula. I mean Persona and several others who played on beta found items that possessed 20,000% multipliers to an item, how does it accumulate that fast within 14 days of span when beta was released around? That would be like 1428% multiplier increase per day to reach to that maximum. I'm just speculating as well but still. I guess we'll find the real truth soon.

Well, many people crushed a lot of items on beta, I've seen people crushing thousands of low level gear. That would explain how Persona got 20000% bonus.

But ooh well, we'll see when this maint is finally over ... taking ages lol.

Everything you crush begins at 100%, well my theory will rest in peace I guess. Certainly fun while it lasted.

Edited by Bochi