• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coopers

Weekly maint update thread

111 posts in this topic

Hi, figured instead of every week people making new threads, I'd start a thread and simply post any maint updates via twitter and w/e.

41 minutes ago

#Dofus #Maintenance exceptionnelle de 11h à 11h40 ce matin

02/17

@DOFUSfr 7 minutes ago

To correct some technical bugs, weekly maintenance is prolonged. More to come on the reopening of servers.
DOFUSDOFUSfr 11:11 hours ago

A quick reboot servers will be done in a few minutes. The fates of Xelor will be reset in parallel. #DOFUS
DOFUSDOFUSfr 1m1 minute ago

Some bugs encountered when deploying the upd; audits are ongoing. Opening servers #DOFUS shifted to 12:30.
DOFUS @DOFUS_EN 9m9 minutes ago

Today's update to 2.26 is estimated to end at approximately 11 AM (Paris time).

11/18

Important to note, Dimension wave changes have not occurred on 11/12 as planned. Will now be on 11/18.

Changelog 2.25: The number of turns between two waves of monsters has not been changed. This will be corrected Tuesday, 18/11.
Source: https://twitter.com/DOFUSfr/status/532529221596631040

11/18 Server is online

1 minute ago

La maintenance des serveurs de jeu #DOFUS est prolongée jusqu'à 11:15 environ (intervention matérielle). Merci pour votre patience.

11/18 Unsure of timezones? Click here for a maint countdown.

BillFRBillFR · 1 hour 1 hour ago

#Dofus Weekly #Maintenance - estimated 10:30 (physical action) end

11/12

This year, November 11 (Armistice Day) falls on a Tuesday. As Armistice Day is a national holiday in France, the team is moving the weekly maintenance to Wednesday, November 12, 2014.

All character transfers for that week will take place on Wednesday instead of Tuesday, so please plan accordingly.

Thank you!
Source:http://forum.dofus.com/en/27-server-status/308338-november-11-2014-maintenance-pushed-november-12-2014

11/4: Server now online

#DOFUS Weekly maintenance is extended until around 11am. We will notify you the reopening of servers.
Source: https://twitter.com/DOFUSfr/status/529561938683232256

Edited by Coopers
10 people like this

Just curious if anybody else experiencing lagg on Rushu? Was fine when I played yesterday, but today the "hourglassing" appeared. And it's for more people of my guild, so I'm wondering if anybody else can confirm it's a server issue?

Experiencing it on Shika.

Experiencing it on Shika.

I hope there will be an unscheduled maintenance to remove the issue. I can quest for now, but when I get to the Maze (Crimson Quest), I would prefer to have no lagg :C

I hope there will be an unscheduled maintenance to remove the issue. I can quest for now, but when I get to the Maze (Crimson Quest), I would prefer to have no lagg :C

Might be this that I was experiencing. Became unplayable at one point and all ankama services were slow.

Felt like Ankama was DDoSed

Might be this that I was experiencing. Became unplayable at one point and all ankama services were slow.

Felt like Ankama was DDoSed

Yes got it on the nose, people were complaining about it in /a not sure how many parts of the world felt the service drop to the point the game was unplayable for me at times but I know there were players from USA/NZ/AUS who noticed it.

What's up with the maintenance? Something go wrong?

I think you should add this twitter link too for today update:
https://twitter.com/DOFUSfr/status/532529221596631040

Changelog 2.25 : We have increased the number of turns between two waves of monsters in order to make these dungeons easier to access for teams whose focus isn't on dealing high damages as quickly as possible. NOT PATCHED *coughs* I'm not even surprised Will be fixed the tuesday 18.

Edit: yes, changing "working" by "patched" anyway xD it's the same result >_<

Edited by Area
2 people like this

Changelog 2.25 : We have increased the number of turns between two waves of monsters in order to make these dungeons easier to access for teams whose focus isn't on dealing high damages as quickly as possible. NOT WORKING *coughs* I'm not even surprised Will be fixed the tuesday 18.

Forum post on it seems to say that it was not properly patched rather than not at all

I think you should add this twitter link too for today update:

https://twitter.com/DOFUSfr/status/532529221596631040

Changelog 2.25 : We have increased the number of turns between two waves of monsters in order to make these dungeons easier to access for teams whose focus isn't on dealing high damages as quickly as possible. NOT PATCHED *coughs* I'm not even surprised Will be fixed the tuesday 18.

Edit: yes, changing "working" by "patched" anyway xD it's the same result >_<

wait is that for every wave-based boss?!

Edited by CTBC

For all the higher bosses from dimensions: Drhossil's Cave, King Nidas's Palace, Toxoliath's Cave, Throne Room of the Dark Court, XLII's Metronomicon, Eye of Vortex.

1 person likes this

yessssssssssssss

Forum post on it seems to say that it was not properly patched rather than not at all

Anyone tested this yet? Is it working or not? (Nidas, for example^^)

Another 50 minutes or so to go :[

its ok I didn't want to play dofus tonight anyway

1 person likes this

It has already passed the time that they said maintenance would end.

Sometimes, I just feel like maintenance is getting longer and longer and longer little by little.

back online!

54 minutes ago

At approximately 9:40 this morning, the Kama and Ogrines Exchange will go down for maintenance. ETA for it's return: noon.

45 mins later lol its still maint

Edited by Mariandrea
1 person likes this

DOFUSDOFUSfr 1m1 minute ago

Some bugs encountered when deploying the upd; audits are ongoing. Opening servers #DOFUS shifted to 12:30.
1 person likes this

Xelors were getting revamped this update no?

I still see my old spells lol

Dofus: ~

There will be a server maintenance in 30 seconds.

.....that's just hilarious

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maintenience rekt

Xelors were getting revamped this update no?

I still see my old spells lol

whatttt, mine were changed ._.