• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kameghan

The dofus fashionista is online

96 posts in this topic

So I've met a number of lazy people now who can't be bothered to enter a char name. The problem is these sets can't be linked, because the links end up having a double slash (empty char name).

Of course that can be fixed by not being lazy and just putting a name there, but do you think you could adjust it so the links are automatically fixed? (e.g. if no char name is entered the link contains ".../empty/..." or somethig similar)

We updated the site yesterday and we did exactly that. Thanks for the input!

This is a really great site I'm using a lot, if you still need help with Spanish translations I'm up for it :)

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind if we need more help! ^_^

Great idea, only tried once but fantastic website so far...

Apologies if already suggested, because I

didn't bother to read through 75 posts, but either I entered the wrong email when registering or the email confirmation wasn't sent - so I suggest adding a button that resends a confirmation email in case it wasn't sent the first time (like most websites do)

It would save me making a new email

1 person likes this

Hello I found some items missing stats / not having correct stats:

Ougicle's Belt (no stats)

1cbae43d40e858094face3d766f469ed.png

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/equipment/11347-ougicle-belt

Ougicle's Amulet (incorrect max stats)

231ff54f59bfaeac99da296a6d51d442.png

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/equipment/11348-ougicle-amulet

Edited by AverageDaniel

I've tried to make a PP whore set by ticking only "prospecting" (and "Chance" but that did not help). I also pulled every single slider in the "finetune stat weights" area to the left except for prospecting, which i maxed. And then I opted for a massive 6/3/0 min build. Yet the best enu outfit proposed had a meagre 500pp. It did not use any Chance trophies/dofus to enhance PP, which makes me wonder whether there's a bug in that PP maximisation only looks at PP and ignores Chance.

This is of course only a minor issue with an otherwise wonderful concept. Thanks for all your work!

I've tried to make a PP whore set by ticking only "prospecting" (and "Chance" but that did not help). I also pulled every single slider in the "finetune stat weights" area to the left except for prospecting, which i maxed. And then I opted for a massive 6/3/0 min build. Yet the best enu outfit proposed had a meagre 500pp. It did not use any Chance trophies/dofus to enhance PP, which makes me wonder whether there's a bug in that PP maximisation only looks at PP and ignores Chance.

This is of course only a minor issue with an otherwise wonderful concept. Thanks for all your work!

Just set a minimum PP allowed for set in the minimum characteristics part. Doing it this way, you can still get a useful character in the process as well (reached 550PP pretty easily last I tried, while still retaining enough usefulness to throw idols on on top of this)

Found it, thanks.

Anyone else got problem with flinty daggers? No matter which of the two daggers I choose it keeps making me str set. If I lock #1 and click tailor a new set and when its done the daggers are #2 even tho I locked #1. I dont have any other items locked.

1 person likes this

Can't load the site and the past few weeks it's just been taking hours to save any project.

I love this site when it works, Its definitely my favorite Dofus set builder website, but I guess I will have to print screen the sets it made for my nubs because the website rarely actually loads.

I love this site when it works, Its definitely my favorite Dofus set builder website, but I guess I will have to print screen the sets it made for my nubs because the website rarely actually loads.

The site was actually down for three hours, I only realized because of the message. It is back up.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks, I just really use it a lot, It builds some of the best sets I've seen. I wish dofus book could do that.I have a 2800kvit,1100str,12/5 set for my Iop at level 150 being farmed right now. <3 Thanks Kame

Recently the "tailoring a set" process seems to take forever, even with projects I saved before that used to work.

2 people like this

Same

Is the site no longer up and running? I've been trying to access it today, no luck!

Working for me Snarkles.

1 person likes this

Recently the "tailoring a set" process seems to take forever, even with projects I saved before that used to work.

Took at least ten minutes for me just now. Strange.

1 person likes this

Looks like the site is down at the moment. :(

I've noticed that the spell damage tab does not take into account the effects of the Feca spell Reinforced Protection for weapon hits. My limited testing suggests that there is a 200% buff not only for spells but also for weapon hits.

Edited by --VU--
added link

Sram's Dragline spell steals Int and should thus count for buffing in the spell damage preview tab.

The Moowitty pet doesn't give 60wis/60pp but 33wis/33pp after enhancement.

as someone who hasn't played this game in a long time and has come back to lots of new and confusing gear, this tool has been a real asset!

2 people like this