• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kameghan

The dofus fashionista is online

95 posts in this topic

You can wear 2 shylocks mate. Actually, you can wear 2 of the same ring only if it's not a part of a set (which shylock isnt). Same way, you can put 2 awmigawd bands at the same time.

Edited by Dignity

Lit bit of feedback that might help improve:

Wanted an int/agi set recommended.. I knew tengu was probably the best choice at level 178.. put 178 int/agi.. gave me lower level / not as good set.

Ran two projects with close but slightly different requirements.. ended up recommending the same set.. which is fine, except the second one showed more int/cha.. which ended up being not correct.. the first one was accurate.

It' also allowing 2 shylock's rings.

Most of the time when I am not getting the set I expect, it's because of the AP/MP/range settings early in the wizard. I usually just click through them and leave them at default, but they may exclude some sets. I don't know if you checked that? For a level 178 char, the default seems to be 10/5 and 2 range... maybe it excludes Tengu because it's an MP set and requires sacrifices for 10 AP.

Ok.. kewl.. thanks guys!

It's great to get feedback about the quality of suggested sets, this one is very interesting to study.

I did some testing about Tengu set today, 5 classes, all with the same parameters:

- Level 178

- Int/Agi

- Non-crit

- 10/5 (range depends on class, but I didn't touch it)

- No AP exo, only Gelano MP exo

- Cawwot, Crimson and Emerald Dofus allowed

- Scrolled to 101... errr... 100

- Forbid Ellie's Deluxe Mental Amulet (I should leave that forbidden by default, coming soon)

The result:

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguCra/NTMyODDUJeD6/

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguEni/NTMyODH.BPeD/

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguSac/NTMyODQXtMk8/

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguRogue/NTM0OTSfmAb0/

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguIop/NTMyODhDDnf3/

So all classes got Tengu set, except for Sac. At 178 there aren't many good ways to get AP, so in all Tengu sets, Jackanapes was used to convert the extra MP into the 10th AP.

The reasons the Sacrier doesn't get Tengu are Vitality, Lock and Dodge. Tengu has low Vitality, high Dodge and no Lock. DF assigns Vitality a default weight of 24 for Sacriers, while it ranges 16 (Cra) to 22 (Rogue) for those other classes.

Lock/Dodge have weight 160/80 for Sacriers. Rogue has 80/80, Iop has 120/100, Eni has 40/80, Cra has 20/140. Therefore, Sacriers benefit more from the XLII's Lock than Tengu's Dodge, and the lack of int is compensated by the superior resists (which are the actual weakness of Tengu, but since all classes have the same weight on resists, it doesn't matter for DF). The other classes don't have the same preference of Lock over Dodge, so they keep Tengu.

For reference, compare the Sacrier with Tengu locked in to the one without anything locked:

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguSacLocked/NTM1MjBZxsAl/

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguSac/NTMyODQXtMk8/

Less lock, less vit, much lower resists. On the other hand, more int, dodge and damages, plus a 3rd range.

Note that if a project is created with the Vitality or Resists aspects, it's unlikely Tengu will be chosen regardless of class:

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/TenguCraVitRes/NTM1MzmUDySJ/

1 person likes this

This is a wonderful resource, especially with all the feedback. <3

I have got some very useful set suggestions from it. :D

woahhh

just seeing this now :D will give it a try tonight, eliotrop already in your database? ehehehe ^^

keep up the good work :D

woahhh

just seeing this now :D will give it a try tonight, eliotrop already in your database? ehehehe ^^

keep up the good work :D

The spells are still in French, but they are there ^^'

brilliant :D should have named it some other name tho, so that ppl like me can access from work TROLOLOLO

1 person likes this

I discovered a minor bug today, crit rate of Snailmet Bow should be 1/20, not 1/30. ^^

Love this muchly. I don't enjoy using Dofusbook mostly because it's in French and googletranslate sucks. The added functionality is also great someone who's unfamiliar with all these new items!

1 person likes this

are spell changes for 2.27 going to be ready for the patch or if possible put up early to test sets?

I get sets with plum/stat mounts really often, usually in balanced or glass cannon mode. In balanced I can still somewhat understand it but in glass cannon it seems quite a weird choice? I would expect a 90 stat pet or even the 140 stat petsmount.

I made sure that it's not caused by the range settings (I usually set that to 0 so it doesn't restrict sets). Is the default weight for vitality just that high? I don't touch the weights normally, but that seems the most likely explanation?

The settings I used right now (although I've gotten that before with others): Int - glass cannon. 11/6, 0 range, fully scrolled, all dofuses, Archetypal Bow fixed. That suggests a set with Age-Old, two whale pieces and two shylock's rings and the strange plum/orchid mount. Has 6 range and 4k HP, which is more than I expect from a glass cannon build (for which I'd go as low as 3.2k-ish given the damage stats are good).

edit: Right, so when I go back to change the weight of vit from the default of 22 to 10, I get a completely different set with a Brulay and 3500 vit and more int. This may be a bit extreme (all for testing), but is more what I'd expect from the term glass cannon. Maybe you could have a look at default weight for that option?

are spell changes for 2.27 going to be ready for the patch or if possible put up early to test sets?

We are currently traveling on vacation, so we won't have time to update the site for 2.27 on time. :(

I discovered a minor bug today, crit rate of Snailmet Bow should be 1/20, not 1/30. ^^

Good to know, we will fix that!

First, the numbers:

Plum/Orchid vs Brulay:

+80 int
- 300 vit
-1 range
Typical glass cannon weights (for a class that cares about range):
int = 98
vit = 20
range = 1920
weight difference = 80 * 98 - 300 * 20 - 1 * 1920 = -80
Typical balanced weights (for a class that cares about range):
int = 80
vit = 20 [*]
range = 1920
weight difference = 80 * 80 - 300 * 20 - 1 * 1920 = -1520
On a non glass-cannon build, the weight for Plum/Orchid is much higher than Brulay (a difference of 1520), but they are very close for glass-cannon characters, a difference of only 80, so I'll spend the rest of the post rationalizing what was accidental. If the sliders are tweaked a little bit (say, vit down to 19 or int up to 100), Brulay will be used. If we are talking about a class that has no or little use for range [**], the weight of range will be lowered and it'll be Brulay by 880 (little use) or 1840 (no use).
I tried to make the glass-cannons viable characters rather than "what if we tried more power" style [***]. 1 range will actually help you hit things more often and more efficiently (I even played with higher weights for range in glass-cannons), and 300 vit is a significant difference for all but the easiest fights. I don't think most glass-cannons would want this tradeoff, but even my default weights agree that's a very valid discussion (80 is close to nothing). Thanks for bringing it up, and let me know if I'm missing something or if you disagree with these points.
[*] The weight of vit is not changed for glass-cannon builds. I did a lot of testing and it just wasn't working well - for example, vit became so unimportant that a cap of 5:1 was always used and the vit ended up in the low 3000s. Of course, you can adjust this, this is just the preset.
[**] An example of "little use" is an Int Iop, which has Cut but nothing else range modifiable. An example of "no use" is a Str iop.
[***] To get the truly largest numbers possible, use the Stats Weights page and remove the weights from everything else but your damage stats =)
2 people like this

Ahh, thanks for the further explanation, the maths behind it do make that a bit clearer. ^_^ And I suppose I will tweak the weights more from now on; I just never wanted to touch them because I didn't know how strongly that would affect the results.

The particular class I was using was a rogue, which is actually a class with low priority on range. Only agi has damage spells that are boostable, and then few support/movement spells that benefit.

Do all classes have the same preset for range weight? So if I have a class/build with little use for range, I need to manually adjust the weight. (I always assumed the minimum settings for AP/MP/range changed something about that, but obviously they're just a cutoff point.)

There are three categories of class/builds for range: no importance, little importance, significant importance, with multipliers of 0.0, 0.5 and 1.0 respectively for Range weight. Also, they affect the default minimum Range, respectively None, 2 and 4.

All Rogues are considered to have significant importance for range, because of Detonator, Kickback, Magnet, Dirty Trick, Powder, Remission, Countdown, Overload and Kaboom.

The minimum AP/MP/Range set in the Wizard page are just the cutoff point as you found out and don't affect the weights, but AP/MP/Range do have a weight that's not adjustable through sliders, but it is through the Stats Weights page. Adjusting these weights is really difficult to do manually, so Fashionista uses some numbers that low enough to not matter most of the time, but high enough that, if presented with an obvious choice like 20 vit vs 1 MP, it will choose the MP, even if the minimum MP is already met.

1 person likes this

I think it would be nice to have these two features:

Allow saving and sharing lists of "excluded items". For example, someone might not be able to afford any Frigost 3, whale, or level 200 dimension equipment, and would like to exclude them for any set.

Allow saving and sharing stat weights. These would basically define a "build", for example "str crit Cra", "int MP reduction Sadida", and you can apply them to different character levels and different excluded items to make sets that are consistent with your priorities.

For a start, these could be saved to your account, so for example on the "excluded items" page, you will see a list of presets you've saved, and be able to click any to apply it. Maybe the site can also have built-in presets that might be popularly used.

1 person likes this

I've noticed that when I want to swap specif item, for example boots, I cannot select them when using search function eventho' it's not breaking any pre-set requirements but I can select them when manually going through the list of items (clicking numbers on bottom of same pop up window)

Edited by Swiitsy

spell changes for 2.27?

We just updated the Sadida spells and caps. Sorry about the delay, translation was taking most of our time, which was itself limited (traveling on vacation, then on work for the last 45 days). Other spell updates should come soon.

Kuy tried to reproduce Swiitsy's bug, but with no success. If you can send us your project number, we will take a look.

Talking about translation, we just launched Portuguese (which is our native language, so we didn't need help from anyone else), but need help with French and Spanish, which are by far the largest communities that access DF. It's basically filling the French/Spanish column in a Google Docs spreadsheet. Of course, you do as much as you feel like, every bit helps =)

French is like 70% complete, Spanish at 0%.

2 people like this

The new trophies up?

Yes.

Seems like fashionista is down? Or is it just me

Edit: it was me I guess. Works now.

Edited by Delideli

So I've met a number of lazy people now who can't be bothered to enter a char name. The problem is these sets can't be linked, because the links end up having a double slash (empty char name).

Of course that can be fixed by not being lazy and just putting a name there, but do you think you could adjust it so the links are automatically fixed? (e.g. if no char name is entered the link contains ".../empty/..." or somethig similar)

This is a really great site I'm using a lot, if you still need help with Spanish translations I'm up for it :)