• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kameghan

The dofus fashionista is online

96 posts in this topic

Arthritis from.. using Dofusbook!!

They're both great though. :P

played around with it, seems to work very well. Thanks a ton for this considering the amount of work that looks to have been put into it.

The feca damage and buffs section doesn't have the buff from Reinforced Protection

This is nice, and it also strongly agrees with what I was already doing. Great for exploring less familiar builds and elements.

2 people like this

I'd like to see an option to enter a couple direct links or more and get a side by side comparison.

The feca damage and buffs section doesn't have the buff from Reinforced Protection

Oops! We really forgot about that one. We are gonna add it within the next week.

I'd like to see an option to enter a couple direct links or more and get a side by side comparison.

A lot of people are asking for this. We are definitely doing it as well, so you can expect to see it soon. x)

1 person likes this

Great job. I never liked dofusbook but this site is awesome. Changing my sadi omni and its so easy to check different sets with your site, awesome.

1 person likes this

Holy fuck, this is amazing :O

2 people like this

Love this site :P

#ToTheBookMarksYouGo

1 person likes this

I've used fashionista a lot and I really enjoy it, but I've been wondering: would it be possible to develop some sort of "reverse" set builder?

By that, I mean would it be possible to develop some way to plug in a set of resistances (linear, %, critical, ap/mp), known equipment (weapon, mount, hat/cloak, etc.) and other stats (known elemental spells used, base ap/mp, lock and dodge, etc.) and be given a possible set that meets those requirements?

1 person likes this

I only wish it was possible to disable items based on dungeon requirements o: Not just 1 by 1 :P

Fahrell made a vid trying out Fashionista

2 people like this

What a fashionista noob, he didn't even click "fully scroll" :D

I've used fashionista a lot and I really enjoy it, but I've been wondering: would it be possible to develop some sort of "reverse" set builder?

By that, I mean would it be possible to develop some way to plug in a set of resistances (linear, %, critical, ap/mp), known equipment (weapon, mount, hat/cloak, etc.) and other stats (known elemental spells used, base ap/mp, lock and dodge, etc.) and be given a possible set that meets those requirements?

I can imagine some ways I haven't tested. Put the AP/MP/Ap Res/Mp Res/Lock/Dodge/Resists you see as minimum, then go to the stat weights page and set those all to -10. This will make the solver try to get at least that much, but not much above it. Also, lock in the equips you know the person is wearing.

The site usage just spiked because of that video o.O We had to switch to an even bigger server.

8228cb8c0953d95c31f79dd146b7ef41.png

3 people like this

Yeah I think you're gonna get a lot more traffic. By the way, is it possible to use class set items? I was trying to lock in the panda class boots but I couldn't find it, so I used adventurer boots to fill them in, which is fine.

No, we didn't include those sets =/ The solver will never pick them up because they have no stats, unless you lock them in, but we should definitely add that. Working on other things before :mellow:

Edited by Japahn

No worries! It's easy enough to work around now as it is, thanks for all you guys have done already ^^

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing the problem, but its taking a long time to load the cite recently

It's because of all the unexpected traffic. :mellow:

We just changed to an even larger server. It should be faster again.

Should be much better now. Beat 8 Xeon cores, France.

1 person likes this

Props on the site. Like it a lot!

1 person likes this

Pinned for being amazing and useful.

3 people like this

Very nice! Gj on this :)

10/10 would bang, reccomend to everyone

1 person likes this

Lit bit of feedback that might help improve:

Wanted an int/agi set recommended.. I knew tengu was probably the best choice at level 178.. put 178 int/agi.. gave me lower level / not as good set.

It' also allowing 2 shylock's rings.

Edited by mickyg