• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Kameghan

The dofus fashionista is online

96 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Century and I are launching Dofus Fashionista, a website that creates Dofus sets automatically. Rather than asking you to choose each piece like Dofusbook, on this one a recommended setup is generated for your character and then you can make manual adjustments.

The way it works is simple:

1. You configure your set’s requirements:

10wpeug.jpg

2. The site tailors a set that follows those requirements:

10d7fki.png

jj44sk.png

Link to suggestion: http://dofusfashionista.com/s/Glup/MjM0Ew2y7A__/

3. If you are not satisfied, you tweak your configuration (forbid pieces you don’t like, lock in pieces you want, tweak the sliders a bit) and run again.

Below are more examples of sets generated by Dofus Fashionista. Firstly an Omni Eca set with Fugitive Hammer:

313q5q8.png

Link to suggestion: http://dofusfashionista.com/s/Sacred-Red/MjM3afmUFw__/

Next is a lower level set, level 158 cha/int Feca set.

jsd8qb.png

Link to suggestion: http://dofusfashionista.com/s/Hieroglyphic/MjM4qzi2CQ__/

If you want to share a set, just click the ‘Get Link to Share’ button at the suggested set page to get a link.

The site can be found at http://dofusfashionista.com/. You don’t need to login, but doing so enables you to save multiple projects and share them between computers rather than just in your browser session.

It is an online version of this project.

Oh, and if you guys have suggestions or find any bugs, please let us know!

22 people like this

wot.

1/10 site.

M1mFoI5.png

Edited by Korean
1 person likes this

wot.

1/10 site.

M1mFoI5.png

Ah well, level 192, 12/5, 1/2 crits and no turq...

I guess you will really get some weird stuff xD

1 person likes this

Love the concept, it picked out pretty much what I'm wearing now :) I don't really understand the sliders on the last step though, but thanks for this, I'm sure I'll use it a lot!

Love the concept, it picked out pretty much what I'm wearing now :) I don't really understand the sliders on the last step though, but thanks for this, I'm sure I'll use it a lot!

Thanks!

The sliders come set for you class and build, but they are there in case you want, say, more vitality than other people, or less initiative, or any other customization you might want to do. I usually only change them after running once and thinking 'Hey, I'd really like some more int here' - so I go back to wizard and raise the Intelligence slider.

Edited by Kameghan

I poked around a bit on this site, it looks fun and has a lot of potential but there are a lot of major bugs. It also seems to have a massive bias for inky veils since it has yet to show me a set without one which is pretty annoying -_-

I poked around a bit on this site, it looks fun and has a lot of potential but there are a lot of major bugs. It also seems to have a massive bias for inky veils since it has yet to show me a set without one which is pretty annoying -_-

Inky is life doe

11 people like this

This is an awesome concept, and has been executed very well.. high praise for that!

- I have tested a range of different builds / classes and they have all come up with some pretty nice sets given the odd miss placed rings etc, but no one would expect otherwise. Will be a lot of use quickly looking at a range of options without having to search through pages of items, and in English!

Thanks a bunch for your contribution to my bookmarks bar x)

1 person likes this

wow

1 person likes this

This is awesome, I like it a lot.

It would be nice if it could exclude Dimension gear/other gear that has a specific requirement like that, but I guess it's not that big of a deal. Adding focus options for initiative, ap/mp resistance, and specific resistances would also be pretty cool.

Edited by Jesternaut
1 person likes this

Wow, we weren't expecting that many requests. The server is down temporarily, we're scaling to a more powerful machine. Will get back to you when it's done.

Edit: It's up again.

Edited by Japahn
1 person likes this

It would be nice if it could exclude Dimension gear/other gear that has a specific requirement like that, but I guess it's not that big of a deal.

That's a good idea, it's just hard to keep track of what was unlocked in which update. We might implement that in the future.

Adding focus options for initiative, ap/mp resistance, and specific resistances would also be pretty cool.

When you check any of the PvP boxes, you get more init, AP res, MP res, crit resist and linear resists.

We thought of showing a slider for each specific resist, but it got too complicated to use. While we don't come up with a better solution, you can do that manually in the Characteristics Weights page (under More).

1 person likes this

This is a really well put together site.

I put in Str iop with preference for Vit/Resists and pumped Power way up and it built the set I currently use.

1 person likes this

It build me the set i made on Dofusbook <3

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/Sommanker/MzY0wlNLnA__/

(After i forbid a load of str and agi hybrid sets, but ya know)

1 person likes this

Good job! :)

1 person likes this

A++ This is bloody impressive keep up the good work.

Just passed the link on to a friend who also gives it a thumbs up!

2 people like this

It would be nice if there was some explanations as to the ranges to the weight value. It seems that base characteristics work with smaller numbers than secondary characteristics? I made a masqueraider with high vitality and pushback damage, and the sliders gave vitality a 40 and pb damage a 200 (the set had 5300 hp and 80ish pushback damage). Still pretty good.

Well done even though I've yet to test it out. Dont really like to use dofusbook because its not really English user friendly and sometimes google translate is just mehhhh.

Hope to see it being as good as dofusbook in the future :)

Absolutely amazing!

2 people like this

This is awesomeness.

It helped me a lot to pick new set for my noob enu

Edited by Sweetsy-
2 people like this

Thank you for the time and effort spent on this. Love it!

2 people like this

I'm very glad you guys like it. This is a tool we've been using for a while, and when decided to turn it into a website so everyone else could use it too.

It would be nice if there was some explanations as to the ranges to the weight value. It seems that base characteristics work with smaller numbers than secondary characteristics? I made a masqueraider with high vitality and pushback damage, and the sliders gave vitality a 40 and pb damage a 200 (the set had 5300 hp and 80ish pushback damage). Still pretty good.

That's a good point. The stats weights are how much value we consider each stat point to be. If vitality has a weight=40 and pshdam a weight of 200, it means 100 vit (100 * 40 = 4000 weight) will be chosen over 19 pshdam (19 * 200 = 3800 weight). However, 21 pshdam (21 * 200 = 4200 weight) would be chosen over 100 vit.

Hence why the weaker the stat, even if important (like vit or str, int, etc), the less weight it needs to have.

2 people like this

This is fucking awesome! Instead of spending hours with dofusbook I can choose what I want and in 2 minutes it will help me with the new set. I will be using it a lot so if I find something buggy I will let u know.

2 people like this

holy shit 10/10 awesome.

1 person likes this

This is fucking awesome! Instead of spending hours with dofusbook I can choose what I want and in 2 minutes it will help me with the new set. I will be using it a lot so if I find something buggy I will let u know.

This sounds like some telemarketing quote from some old lady with arthritis.

2 people like this