• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AverageDaniel

step by step breeding achievements guide?

37 posts in this topic

Does it exist and if it does could someone be kind and provide a link.

or write one down below .

thanks.

1. get female ginger mounts with fucked up trees

2. get male mounts of whatever breed

3. let them do the sexy time

4. get babies every 2 days

1 person likes this

seems legit

edit:

How many I should be breeding same time and guild or public paddock?

Edited by AverageDaniel

seems legit

edit:

How many I should be breeding same time and guild or public paddock?

Breed as many as you can.

Use both types for max efficiency.

Chances are you will get the generations achieve before 1000 matings (births is much easier) if you use fucked up trees.

I suggest looking at the sellrooms from time to time, and purchasing cheap mounts in the areas you don't have the generations. It is true that the generations are easy than the 1k matings, but that doesn't mean with bad trees you'll just magically end up with them all... and it is ideal to finish the generations before the matings.

Helpful tips:

*If you are using the public paddocks generation 1's can hit max bar in a few hours, gen10s take a full day+.

*You can get mounts fertile on an alt, and then transfer them to the desired char to complete the matings. (most helpful via public paddocks)

*Don't forget about the generations, if you get them out of the way you can stop blindly mixing the mounts and focus on almonds/gingers. Maybe keep your shed for the generations while getting gingers/almonds fertile on the alts like mentioned above?

1 person likes this

I'm also trying to start up the breeding achievements.

If I'm trying to raise/lower any stat on a dragoturkey, is it more efficient to leave them in the appropriate public paddock once they reach max tiredness, or should I throw them in the shed until they properly recuperate? Or does it even matter?

They get stats faster when at full tiredness.

2 people like this

Essentially, if you do have the time to check regularly, fastest method would be to train them to 100% tired, then shed them. Come back in an hour ... rinse repeat.

Turkeys do recover twice as fast in the shed if I remember correctly (definitely a lot faster). So if you can bear the stress of logging on every hour, that would be the way to go. Otherwise, leave them in paddock.

1 person likes this

They don't recover faster in the shed, that might be an illusion because in the paddock they also instantly start to gain tiredness again.

It's a fixed 10 tiredness per hour (in one, not gradual). If you are actually just idling at a paddock and checking every now and then, you can observe that happening. No difference between shed and paddock.

Either way, whether I swap tired mounts or not really depends on available times to check paddocks.

Last check before logging off for the night, for instance - replace turkeys with fresh ones. It's gonna be a lot of hours before accessing paddocks again, would be wasted on something that's already 2/3 done and 100% tired. You can rather finish that during an afternoon, when you can take the finished turkey out after 2-3 hours. Meanwhile, a "fresh" turkey gets to near finished overnight (or completely finished if you do not log in the morning before other obligations).

And note, that really only applies to higher generations that are slow.

1 person likes this

Interesting. I might have to check that again because the 10 per hour was what I got in shed but not outside. Maybe it really just slipped my attention. Thanks for the correction.

If you're raising love or stamina outside the public paddocks, you're doing it wrong. :P

To degrease tiredness should I take dts off to my inventory or just leave them into paddock and wish they actually don't hit patterns for 1 hour.

Just put them in the shed.

As Chank said, you don't really care.

If you have only few mounts, just leave them in the right paddock untill the appropriate stat is good, then put it in the next.

If you have more mounts, you might put tired mounts in the shed if you have spritely mounts ready for that paddock.

Also some general tips:

-For public paddocks: use both bont and brak, doubles your capacity and you can keep male and female seperate (see next tip)

-you get an extra baby when both mounts are at maximum energy, which is a lot of gain for only little effort, so do that!

To prevent mounts to accidentaly fuck (lol) never keep males and females on the same shed (from the moment they get fertile, they fuck if near eachother), as said in the first tip you can use bont and brak for this.

1 person likes this

Small note about the accidental sexing... mounts only fuck if you are on the map. If you leave them in the paddock for a long time and they go fertile meanwhile, they will wait just so you can watch and do their thing as soon as you enter the map. :lol:

(This is only really interesting if you do want them to mate anyway, otherwise separate them, yeah.)

1 person likes this

Small note about the accidental sexing... mounts only fuck if you are on the map. If you leave them in the paddock for a long time and they go fertile meanwhile, they will wait just so you can watch and do their thing as soon as you enter the map. :lol:(This is only really interesting if you do want them to mate anyway, otherwise separate them, yeah.)

Are you saying the mounts infact want you to watch them? #interracial #wat

1 person likes this

they need to be at full energy when mating or when giving a birth to have that extra babe?

they need to be at full energy when mating or when giving a birth to have that extra babe?

The higher energy, the higher the chances are. Yes.

that didn't really answer my question.

When mating.

% energy of mom + % energy of dad = % chance of extra baby, so full energy is a guaranteed extra bird.

Also, if you're fast enough, you can mix males and females and not get any cross breeding. I do that often enough.

% energy of mom + % energy of dad = % chance of extra baby, so full energy is a guaranteed extra bird.

Also, if you're fast enough, you can mix males and females and not get any cross breeding. I do that often enough.

(small mathshit note: it's (%mom+%dad)/2, if both at 100% you get (100+100)/2 = 100% )

What you mean with second comment though?

Small note about the accidental sexing... mounts only fuck if you are on the map. If you leave them in the paddock for a long time and they go fertile meanwhile, they will wait just so you can watch and do their thing as soon as you enter the map. :lol:

(This is only really interesting if you do want them to mate anyway, otherwise separate them, yeah.)

Though this is true, for private paddocks I'm almost certain that it doesn't need to be the owner of the turkeys on the map watching the miracle of nature moment.

I've seen random turkeys (not mine) do the thing when I entered the map and no-one else was there.

What you mean with second comment though?

Walk on map, run to paddock, put all in shed, before they can walk around to bump into each other.

2 people like this

silly question, but how do I rise energy on wild dts since I can't ride them nor feed them? They seem not to gain energy from paddock item(s) either.