• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CAFATT

New Feca Builds/Strategies

105 posts in this topic

Here is a forum where we can all collectively discuss feca build ideas and strategies to using fecas, to make the transition a little smoother, considering the overhaul of changes coming.

This can act as a guide for some new players, and give old players who seem lost with the new feca changes hope.

Please feel free to contribute anything, I myself am very lost as to a way to use this class now.

1 person likes this

I was thinking to make exactly the same topic myself.

I think a 1000 things when i see new feca.

I want 3 elements, to have very turn a glyph active.

I want to have much int for the nice dmg.

I want to have a lot of MP red, which is very usefull togheter with int build, and nice in PvM (and PvP).

I want high stats or power for the glyphs, but not too much crit dmg (no tread set).

I want high dodge and lock, to optimise the use of my glyphs and have a good placement.

Surprisingly, i didn't find any set that offer me this :D

I felt like int/agi/cha, and militiaman set is nice, but i can't find any good set with it, stats always stay as low as 600 or 700 max (including power), also with 11/6, so no gelano...

And it's hard to get any good MP red at all -_-

omni, done.

2 people like this

Have you seen beta? Not sure if this is for PVM only but in PVP they are getting destroyed no matter what tactic, element or strategy is used. The new spells are cute and fun yes, but easily countable and weak. It's just not effective. As for PVM looool have fun with that

I’m sorry but I disagree with you about this. The pvp is gonna be harder for us that Im sure but I wouldnt say " they are getting destroyed no matter what tactic, element or strategy is used" well, from my perspective. Shields are gone but for example Gravitational glyph or w.e its called is more useful than I thought. Also the ability to reduce enemy range by -12 is handy aswell... then tp every 3 turns - loving it. Reinforced aka Mot olov yummy.
All what u need now, I believe is resist pets hehe. cheers

It will take people a while to figure out what works and what doesn't. I expect some of the spells to get changed before the beta is over.

There's gonna be a lot of getting used to. It's like pvping with a new class, so noone really has the hang of it yet.

muahahahhaha

Tend.

2 people like this

I was thinking int/str because you get mp/ap rape which is always helpful. But holy damage batman. 1k lololol i need to know this feca set.

Yeah that video proves it, Fecas are washed up. I understand it may seem awesome since Fecas could never deal such damage before, but they are not dealing that kind of damage in reality to opponents. I seen intel Fecas still get owned.

Nothing special here.

gravity glyph is worthless in pvm thoguh. unless ankama finally decided that monsters at endgame no longer deserve to be entirely immune to gravity state.... remember that pissing me off all the time before i left. Also gravity is only as long as your on it, so either it needs to be bigger, or for the turn :/

Fecas lost most of their defensive properties...the new shields don't work too well in pvm

omni, done.

You mean just good old tread set?

btw i think they will nerf int damage, but just a bit,

and buff agi damage, also just abit

lol @ anyone who thinks this will make fecas bad

2 people like this

still cant figure how to upload this shit in HD

sorry >.<

Tend.

4 people like this

still cant figure how to upload this shit in HD

sorry >.<

Tend.

it's HD enough :). If you want Ultra HD then you need external hardwares and hell of a CPU

and what build you like most tenderly?

In the case you would have to choose... (i know you have money for a zillion sets :p )

(you didn't use much agi spells btw)

Im going pure intel for pvm until i get my feca endgame

Edited by CAFATT
1 person likes this

and what build you like most tenderly?

In the case you would have to choose... (i know you have money for a zillion sets :P )

(you didn't use much agi spells btw)

tread/bear

agi spells are so weak.. and not worth it with 5 to 1 chara points.. tried bubo but wasnt worth showiing and cha remains what it was.. not much different

1 person likes this

Okay, that was what i feared.

I was hoping for some nice damage output on agi spells,

which would make sense because you need to make yourself vulnerable for enemy attacks,

but they didn't...

nerf feca plzz

1 person likes this

I dislike how they made backlash so annoying to line up it's the main str attack and now it's just like using foggernaut spells

Damn, this "update" is really getting the heat on.

Some people call it a nerf, some people want a nerf because they say feca getting overpowered...

Beside that, this topic is to discuss builds and not to discuss the update.

Any thoughts of int/cha/str build with levitrof as base?

A big nerf for pvm... Bump for group pvp, and RIP feca 1vs1 xD

Fecas are supposed to be the shielding class.. now they are the glyph class... anyone else bummed that walking out of the glyph means you get your ap/mp/range back? ... like meh

1 person likes this

Uhm, ankama tries to tell everyone feca's are NOT a shielding class :)

They wanted to make feca unique with glyphs, and well, you cannot say we aren't unique now,

but maybe not in the way we wanted.

We can still shield, and i think the new imunity and spell rebound is interesting (maybe not to shield but the buffs can prevent enemies from hitting?)

even though we don't reduce as much damage as before.

I just don't hope all new fancy glyphs etc won't be effective enough so we basically turned into iops... i hope not

The glyphs might need some balancing, especially the debuff system,

but i think the idea is there: making some places very interesting not to go for enemies.

Any thoughts on this no 1/2 set?

http://www.dofusbook.net/fr/personnage/fiche/121275-elegast-shield/1.html