• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Nexus-

Achieves

So when I quit like 5 months ago I sold my 150 mounts just wondering what would be the fastest cheapest way to get the 1k mates/babies achieve?

I'm presuming alm/ginger mounts as they have more babies and faster?

you mate dt untill you reach 1000

7 people like this

I'm presuming alm/ginger mounts as they have more babies and faster?

This, Aaron. You don't need pure breeds either.

This, Aaron. You don't need pure breeds either.

I think it would be better to use pure breeds though so you could easily recycle the mounts once they're 20/20.

Or at least, that is what I plan on doing as it makes more sense to me.

Edited by Zing

Noooo, no no no, no.! Really please don't use pure tree gingers or almonds to get the 1k matings achievement. If you think about it you will be getting 2-4 babies from each birth, and a great deal of the babies will be ginger, or almond even if you have pure g10 trees. You'll get so much more kamas if you're getting pow wis scrolls instead of golden parchments.

almonds/gingers produce golden parchments which will sell better than small scrolls - so you don't want any trees worse than those for sure. Just going out of your way to not have better mounts in your trees sounds rather silly.

Noooo, no no no, no.! Really please don't use pure tree gingers or almonds to get the 1k matings achievement. If you think about it you will be getting 2-4 babies from each birth, and a great deal of the babies will be ginger, or almond even if you have pure g10 trees. You'll get so much more kamas if you're getting pow wis scrolls instead of golden parchments.

almonds/gingers produce golden parchments which will sell better than small scrolls - so you don't want any trees worse than those for sure. Just going out of your way to not have better mounts in your trees sounds rather silly.

But for the sole purpose of rushing the achievement I would assume Gingers or Almonds only would be fastest?

But for the sole purpose of rushing the achievement I would assume Gingers or Almonds only would be fastest?

That's what I did for my final missing 350 matings, took a few days. Although I had prepared for the task by obtaining a lot of almonds/gingers beforehand so I was pretty well equipped for it.

And I did sell my golden parchments 100/3mk (last may or so, Rosal) and I had several hundread of them too, price was way more than I could've ever expected so that was a positive surprise as well.

They go for 40kk/ea on rushu so that'd be even higher than what you sold yours for.

My point is to only do gingers/almonds yes, but don't take the time to purify your trees because you'll get enough ginger and almond babies to satisy your needs to replenish your stock. I only really brought it up because I've gone out of my way to make g1 mounts with g10 trees. Thinking about going out of my way to get pure trees when I could be using these mounts instead just ... :/

The fastest way would be to just grind them like mad without caring or worrying about the trees.

They go for 40kk/ea on rushu so that'd be even higher than what you sold yours for.

My point is to only do gingers/almonds yes, but don't take the time to purify your trees because you'll get enough ginger and almond babies to satisy your needs to replenish your stock. I only really brought it up because I've gone out of my way to make g1 mounts with g10 trees. Thinking about going out of my way to get pure trees when I could be using these mounts instead just ... :/

The fastest way would be to just grind them like mad without caring or worrying about the trees.

I that would be more ideal for the generation achievement for sure, just not the mating/breeding 1k mounts.

any1 here can teach me how to breed and sell me some mounts plz? IGN Royal-Beers :D

http://dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Breeder

Protips :

I've paid people 100-200kk per mount that they've leveled for me. K, that's all I got since I saw your post about buying fertile mounts.

Out of the turkeys that I'd sell the trees are pretty screwed up honestly but I can pass along a good set of mounts if you're interested. I think it'd work amazingly for you if you want to slowly build treesmor do the achievements. (which is what they were made for).

Just add me and shoot me a message if you see me online in game. I generally play a significant amount on the weekends, although we'll have to see considering the non-dofus projects I've been picking up.