• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Infiniteus

General Advice & Guidance Thread

206 posts in this topic

Thanks! That was really informative.

Quick follow-up: Since most of Feca spells I'm using are pure utility, what should I be looking for in gear? Struggling to find anything relevant that makes my Feca feel more than just a mule. (Also, does Earth% and Water% affect the values of Orb Armour and Drip respectively?)

Edited by Tuna

For a support/tank feca, you should be looking to get resistances, lock, HP, earth% and water%, and block, roughly in that order. I don't recall there being a lot of low level gear where the differences in these stats is too noticeable, but you'll definitely start to see gear that leans towards tankiness a lot more in higher levels.

And yup, armour values are increased by %damage in their respective elements!

1 person likes this

Sooo I recently reset my (80) Sacrier to Fire/Air for more damage, and I'm a little unsure as to whether I'll want Blood Rush or Bloodthirsty Fury more as my fourth fire spell.

I redistributed my spellpoints into Burning Blood, Cage, Punishment (Fire), and Assault, Motion Sickness, Tempest and Light Speed (Air), and using Rejectattoo as an unleveled spell for utility (along with Transpo+Attraction).

This leaves me with 2 more spells, but I only have enough spell EXP to level up a last one, so I'll probably use either Sacrier's Fist or Sanguine Armour for utility?

I suppose I should be going General Damage under Strength characteristics as well, since I have melee, ranged, single target and AoE damage. Also, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to combo my Air spells with my Fire spells for higher damage/turn.

Or am I'm not even supposed to do that, but instead:

1. hit with Motion Sickness+Assault /MS+Tempest when ranged

2. and only use Fire spells when my Feca isn't able to lock all the monsters on the field and the monsters manage to close the gap? In that case Punishment would be an oh-shit-i-hope-this-dies button when my HP reaches 30% naturally via mobs and I wouldn't be running Sanguine to life transfer?

This Sacrier literally has to fulfil most, if not all, of my damage needs, since I'm running a tank/support Feca and a Water/Air Eni (only Fire spell is Sadist Mark cos Massacre is beautiful), and neither of those are very good at doing damage so far, so any tips/tricks for figuring out this build's playstyle would be welcome!

(It used to be Fire/Earth, which was really brainless to play - just lock as many things as possible and spam BTF+Burning

I decided to go with Blood Rush over BTF, leveled up Rejectattoo as well (so all my spells are 70+ instead of 80, which should be fine). Working out decently so far~

Edited by Tuna

Ok..I need to ask two very noobish questions (partially because it's all changed so much since I played a few years ago)

1) Will you only get aggroed by an enemy nation if your pvp is turned on? Or does choosing a nation make the other areas essentially no-go (or at least..run and sneak areas)

2) What do the various symbols over people's heads mean? Does that indicate their nation?

Thanks in advance!

You can be aggroed by anyone who has their wings up, and is in a guild aligned to the nation they're a part of, OR anyone who's in Riktus. This can happen even if you have your wings down. For what it's worth, while there used to be a time when some people enjoyed running around aggroing everyone on Remington, I haven't heard of that happening in a long time so I don't think you should worry about it. As long as you're not an outlaw to any nation, you can visit them all just fine with your wings down!

I'm not sure specifically which symbols you're referring to as there are quite a few, but I'll list the ones I remember off the top of my head. The little green person indicates that they are a member of your group. The white masked fellow with a hat indicates that person is an outlaw to the nation they are currently in. The blue/purple/red/orange/brown emblems indicate which nation a person is from, and will only appear if that person has their wings up. (Bonta/Sufokia/Brakmar/Amakna/Riktus respectively)

I feel like I'm forgetting some symbols, so if there's any in particular you were wondering about, tell me which!

Edited by Tone
1 person likes this

Thanks - that completely answers my questions. I was particularly wondering about the white symbol - so know I know they are outlaws. :) Hopefully see you online some time. I always check at the Almanax zaap for names I recognize.