• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Infiniteus

General Advice & Guidance Thread

206 posts in this topic

Or you can just go in the riktus nation and talk to the first NPC you see but I recommend you not to go riktus, I had to pay 2.5mk from dofus to turn back brak

Or you can just go in the riktus nation and talk to the first NPC you see but I recommend you not to go riktus, I had to pay 2.5mk from dofus to turn back brak

Or, you could use Wakfu kamas.

How do you access to these parts of the wabbit island?

RRkCXOa.png

Edit: Foud!
Blue is underground way:

aFEfMMk.png

Edited by FaceOfStranger
1 person likes this

Hello

Im planning on trying wakfu and i want to try ecaflip what build is best or would u recommend me other class for solo player?
Thanks

Hello

Im planning on trying wakfu and i want to try ecaflip what build is best or would u recommend me other class for solo player?

Thanks

I'm quite fond of Fire/Water Ecas, they have the potential to deal massive damage with the Fire branch but can also heal (to a degree) via utilising Water spells. For a solo player who is just beginning I wouldn't recommend it though, as it is quite gear intensive. Perhaps a Cra or Iop might be a good starting point, Xelors are also quite nice. With two sidekicks you can get away with playing most classes, a Lumino and Trank go a long way!

2 people like this

Just a quick question, how on earth do I remove these extra tabs that popped up (The ones that have the number 1 and 4)

9f9x1l8.png

bbar_zps4283d94d.png

Clicking there togggles the current tab to be popped up. So click there on tab 1, then switch to tab 4 and click again and they'll both go away.

1 person likes this

Well I've got a question about installing the game:
When I try to install Wakfu it tells me that the installation is corrupted.
Does anyone know what I could do about this? :(

2j3fwhu.png

EDIT:

Nevermind, it works now.

Edited by Bexton

OK so I hit level 13 on my new character, my Eca.. and my next quest is for choosing a nation, my question is, do I have to grind up to 18 to actually choose my nation or are there other side quests which will get me to 18? I prefer doing quests to grinding.

Also, would Sufokia be a good choice for my first nation?

thanks again

You must be level 18 no matter what. The quest to select a nation becomes un-completable until you hit that level. Nation choice does not particularly matter, though depending on what guild you end up choosing in the future and whether or not you want to PvP (late thoughts) will determine if you end up switching. Guilds align to nations too (part of a future politics update) and you must be of the same nation alignment as your guild to partake in ranked PvP. Switching costs 10'000 (or 20'000, can't remember) kamas and can be done once a month. The bonuses for whatever nation you select are ultimately the same with very minor, insignificant differences.

2 people like this

Thanks for your reply Infiniteus, Great help :D.

Gonna be respecing my Feca soon and was wondering what the important spells were for locking and doing Wa/ DP / HC Fungal etc. Before my Feca was a DPT and now I am re-inventing it as a locker.

Going Tri my spell choices were:

Water: Steam, Crashing Wave

Fire: Flaming Carpet, Natural Attack

Earth: Defensive Orb, Feca Staff.

Any advice on whether I'm missing something or input would be greatly appreciated.

is there a limit to the amount of spells which can be levelled? Like a cap on the exp throughout all spells?(I understand they stop levelling if they are your level(until you level up))

Plus I'm now using an int masq + Str cra, would you have any advice for a possible third?

is there a limit to the amount of spells which can be levelled? Like a cap on the exp throughout all spells?(I understand they stop levelling if they are your level(until you level up))

Plus I'm now using an int masq + Str cra, would you have any advice for a possible third?

Currently, at level 160, you can level 6 spells to 160. The cap is purportedly going to increase in December though, so something to look out for.

You might want to add a healer to your team, your main choice is Eni/Sadida.

Currently, at level 160, you can level 6 spells to 160. The cap is purportedly going to increase in December though, so something to look out for.

You might want to add a healer to your team, your main choice is Eni/Sadida.

Thanks a lot for replying. could I have (at level 160 for example) 6 level 160 spells and a few 155+? or does it not work like that? (completely clueless to how the system works xD)

And thanks for the suggestion, I will most likely make an eni. :)

Thanks a lot for replying. could I have (at level 160 for example) 6 level 160 spells and a few 155+? or does it not work like that? (completely clueless to how the system works xD)

And thanks for the suggestion, I will most likely make an eni. :)

Doesn't work like that, the number of spells you may have maxed depends on how spread out within the elemental branches they are. For example, what most people do nowadays is 3/2 maxed spells in two branches if hybrid, or 2/2/2 if tribrid, as in two in each branch, respectively. The rest of their spells are hardly leveled at all, because the aforementioned spell xp distribution exhausts your xp supply almost entirely.

Edited by Cajun
1 person likes this

Is it forbidden to leech pvp orbs? I'm not much of a pvp guy in this kind of game, I think wakfu is more like a farming game so I prefer to leech the orbs with 6 accounts ( 3-4 lvl 110-150 on each account)rather than do pvp. I really want those auras and the neutral costume and I'm not sure if it's legal.

Is it forbidden to leech pvp orbs? I'm not much of a pvp guy in this kind of game, I think wakfu is more like a farming game so I prefer to leech the orbs with 6 accounts ( 3-4 lvl 110-150 on each account)rather than do pvp. I really want those auras and the neutral costume and I'm not sure if it's legal.

Long story short, very forbidden. They can and do temp ban + reset for leeching merit/Orbs of Glory off alt. You'd have to go through great lengths anyways since you can't attack yourself on the same IP.

1 person likes this

thanks for the answer

I've been attempting to access Dathura and I went through Kimbo's link, and it brings me to a list of my old chars on that server, plus a button to create a new french account. I've created a french account, but I don't have any of my old characters on it.

Anyone able to shed any light on the situation I'm facing?

EDIT: Just trawled the forums, and apparently I have to message Sabi now.

Edited by Lozenge

I've been attempting to access Dathura and I went through Kimbo's link, and it brings me to a list of my old chars on that server, plus a button to create a new french account. I've created a french account, but I don't have any of my old characters on it.

Anyone able to shed any light on the situation I'm facing?

EDIT: Just trawled the forums, and apparently I have to message Sabi now.

Welcome back.

1 person likes this

Thanks Deli - I've messaged Sabi now & am waiting for her to get back to me so I can get some Dathura playtime again.

Welcome back Loz, I hope to see you ingame soon!

So yeah i have a few questions, been playing dofus for a long time and kinda getting bored of it lately and want to give wakfu a try, already loving that i can actually drop gear like it used to be in dofus witch i love, as for my question, i guess its the same as in dofus or is it different, are enus still the best class to get loot? also if i make a enu could he hold his own in fights since i will prolly just play with 1 guy, also is it possible to solo dungs here, i mean not the high lvl dungs but the lower ones so i can gear up and stuff, also if enu is the best one for loot what build and skills should i be using and i have no idea how those passive spells work how do i lvl them and such i guess that's all for now thanks for the help. :)