• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Infiniteus

General Advice & Guidance Thread

206 posts in this topic

Water/Earth Feca: Provides massive tanking capacity as well as plenty of defensive support in the forms of defensive armors (via Steam Glyph and Crashing Wave Armor). Peace Armor is a godly support skill while Inversion can massively boost a DPT's damage output for little sacrifice.

Okay. What stats would i be looking for on items and putting stuff into? Ap/mp/??? for stats, and what stats from gear? Am i just looking for hp and %dmg / crits like i do on other char, or are there other stats i need as a feca? Thanks

EDIT: Also, is the in game weather/temperature linked to any realworld place? Just because i know day and night are realtime so i wondered if weather was too, and if so, where?

Edited by sommanker

Bit of an update to above question, a good lv 80 set for earth/water tank feca, is this any good? http://wakfu-elements.com/builder?i=107474-afa6bc00-3040-11e4-ac04-fefd42e4

Edited by sommanker

Hi there, again.

How do I build/stat a water/air Masq?

Thanks,

J.

Hey dude, Basically use this guide.

http://www.wakfu.asia/en/forum/46-masqueraider/4940-publictoilet-masqueraider-101-build

I basically went pure water as the damage is insane, level fugue, spitfall, spittoon, and spitbull in the water tree, and classerole in the air tree.

I also levelled cowardly mask before any other masq unlike the guide, but at 121+ I'll be levelling the air masq.

Hey guys! I would like to make a masq but I dont really know what spells to lvl on a chance/agi masq

thanks in advance

What would a decent 3-4 man group consist of (capable of doing most things)? I'd prefer to have one space for an Osa though and have access to all the characters in my signature (obviously the same line -> same account). I'm not against starting completely new characters (Xelor / Sram spring to mind) so feel free to go crazy.

Been following you on twitch Brokonaut, keep up the good work!

Edited by The-Sadist

What would a decent 3-4 man group consist of (capable of doing most things)? I'd prefer to have one space for an Osa though and have access to all the characters in my signature (obviously the same line -> same account). I'm not against starting completely new characters (Xelor / Sram spring to mind) so feel free to go crazy.

Been following you on twitch Brokonaut, keep up the good work!

I'd say a chance/int enu, chance/int eni and a melee class such as str sac or even int/agi, agi/str iop

I'd say a chance/int enu, chance/int eni and a melee class such as str sac or even int/agi, agi/str iop

Well I have access to all 3 of those but I'm very tempted to have an Osa in my team, I'm very very fond of the Osa class.

osa could be the damage dealer instead of the iop :)

osa could be the damage dealer instead of the iop :)

Well I have my 110 Osa and I'm leveling a Water based Mask alongside a Air / Fire Xelor. That being said I have access to my tanky Sac if need it be and a healing based Eni.. I'm just trying to shake things up a little!

Edited by The-Sadist

What would be best for a third alt, my actual team being: Earth Sadida and Air/Water Eniripsa ?

What would be best for a third alt, my actual team being: Earth Sadida and Air/Water Eniripsa ?

I'd go for a DPS orientated class, or a tanky one depending on who you're teaming up with.

So an Iop/Rogue/Mask/Cra/Osa/Enu sort of thing or a Feca/Sac

Bloody Ankama won't let me purchase ogrines... life.

1 person likes this

I'd go for a DPS orientated class, or a tanky one depending on who you're teaming up with.

So an Iop/Rogue/Mask/Cra/Osa/Enu sort of thing or a Feca/Sac

Bloody Ankama won't let me purchase ogrines... life.

Thank you!

Welp I guess I want a relatively independent little team for dungeons and PvE :p I currently started a Fire Masq and I'm already loving it. Combined with my other two I'll cover most elements now XD

After the update, how early on would you say tribrid builds start to become viable with gear and having the important specials and such?

After the update, how early on would you say tribrid builds start to become viable with gear and having the important specials and such?

It depends on your class, some class just cannot go trielement

One question:

A) How do wars and stuff work? Explain in-depth

Edited by sommanker

It depends on your class, some class just cannot go trielement

Ah yeah I should have mentioned - the class I'm asking about for this is Ecaflip.

Ah yeah I should have mentioned - the class I'm asking about for this is Ecaflip.

you can go tri but I dont think you'll have enough spell exp to have all of your needed spells leveled (Dsix, craps, DA, battle, AoN, Fleahopper, Flealove)

Any post update tips for a fire or fire/water or just water masq? Level range 50/60.

I have all three sets above, a few kk and no ideia of what to do.

Any post update tips for a fire or fire/water or just water masq? Level range 50/60.

Tips: dont worry about spellsor sets, get lvl 63 to spamm lunar dungeon till lvl90

Edited by FaceOfStranger

Tips in what regard? Leveling? Gear? Build?

ok so im getting into wakfu again after my short visit previously on a cha sadida(which I don't play anymore).

I now have a int/cha Eni, I was wondering what would work well for a second/third class/build with the eni, I would like some range, tankiness and good hits. I am a complete noob at wakfu so I would like some backup reasons for the classes i should use so I can make the right decision. I'll be using my duo/trio for PvM. I was also wondering if it would be so important to cover all elements if I pvM, if so can you recommend class(es) which will help me cover everything along with the int/cha eni, Thanks.

ok so im getting into wakfu again after my short visit previously on a cha sadida(which I don't play anymore).

I now have a int/cha Eni, I was wondering what would work well for a second/third class/build with the eni, I would like some range, tankiness and good hits. I am a complete noob at wakfu so I would like some backup reasons for the classes i should use so I can make the right decision. I'll be using my duo/trio for PvM. I was also wondering if it would be so important to cover all elements if I pvM, if so can you recommend class(es) which will help me cover everything along with the int/cha eni, Thanks.

Fire / Water Eni, Air / Fire Xelor and perhaps a tanky Feca, Sac or Fogger could be an option. Given sidekicks are a thing you can always pick up Trank, he is an awesome sidekick who can basically cast a spell on a target in order to take all of the damage said target if it's attacked for a turn, alongside another DPS class if you wanted. Something like the newly revamped Sram could be an idea, they deal massive damage, self heal, can manipulate the map and are all around awesome.

Edited by The-Sadist

How can I become Riktus? I'm brak atm and my guild is Riktus, I'd like to pvp a little bit.

Edit: I found out!

Edited by FaceOfStranger

How can I become Riktus? I'm brak atm and my guild is Riktus, I'd like to pvp a little bit.

Edit: I found out!

Care to share?

Care to share?

During the new early game quest you get to betray your nation and free a Riktus guy from a jail cell or something and get recruited that way, at least to my understanding.

1 person likes this