Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkB

IS NOW F2P

98 posts in this topic

Normal twit got renamed to weird twit, twit got weird

2 people like this

lol ^

hey all, ive also started playing wakfu again now that its f2p :) looking for a few mates and a guild to join or something haha

catch me in game on "Mitch"

We are the Storm Troopers!

fear us

Join us!

1ELeJKf.png

1 person likes this

I've just returned to wakfu and I am currently playing on Remington (lvl 20ish) So If there's any guilds that need a slightly rusty confused shitty sadida then hmu /w Jemima

Well if anyone wants to join stormtroopers in Remington feel free to /w me Roesmeister ill send you a invite. :)

1 person likes this

Or pm me.

Interested in trying this out again, anyone know how xeloes are? :P

Interested in trying this out again, anyone know how xeloes are? :P

Amazing. Considered one of the highest overall damage classes. (Including ranged, AoE, single-target). Some classes can go even higher in specific areas like single-target damage, but Xelors are very high up there.

Xelors amazing? Im on this!

Burnout from Dofus, I'm tooling around with Wakfu. Enjoying the low levels trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing. (Do I focus on just one elemental tree? I do bother with professions? What class/build can solo fairly easily? What class can solo but brings things to teams too?) Anybody want to help me out, clue me in, PM me here, as I'm just dabbling with characters right now on Nox (should I switch servers?)

1 person likes this

Burnout from Dofus, I'm tooling around with Wakfu. Enjoying the low levels trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing. (Do I focus on just one elemental tree? I do bother with professions? What class/build can solo fairly easily? What class can solo but brings things to teams too?) Anybody want to help me out, clue me in, PM me here, as I'm just dabbling with characters right now on Nox (should I switch servers?)

Check out this Wakformatory thread. Might help you out with the basic questions!

a) You could focus on one elemental tree, although it is better to go for two generally for more resistance (You gain bonus res/dmg in an element by levelling the spells in said element), and more versatility. Proffessions are good for money making although they are not 100% vital, i recommend it levelling a few, trapper is very useful to have, i'd then say pick a crafting proffession and level any harvesting proffessions that said profession needs. Handyman is good from what i hear, i chose baker, but nothing is stopping you from maxing everything. No idea about classes, im new too. You can switch servers if you like, i don't know about Nox but 80% of us from here are on remington i think so :P

Hope this helped a bit

Getting that itch... I'm still very much enjoying ESO but I'm almost at the point where I've done everything and outside of achievement farming and the odd gear piece I'm missing the next step would be to make alts and repeat the process.

How's F2P Wakfu going? I've been reading through the official forums but they're always.. painful. I'm tempted to come back and potentially start up on my summon based Osa.. but the whole grinding to max level to so very daunting :P.

Edited by The-Sadist
1 person likes this

Just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what a really good class is for some high damage output. Also have they made levelling easier yet because last time i was on it took like 600 years to level once you were 80+

Just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what a really good class is for some high damage output. Also have they made levelling easier yet because last time i was on it took like 600 years to level once you were 80+

Leveling feels significantly faster imo.

Good offensive classes would be

Iop, Osamodas, Xelor, Rogue, Ecaflip, Sram. Masq also has really high burst damage, and Cra has strong damage for being ultra high range.

Others exist, but these I'm more familiar with.

1 person likes this

Leveling feels significantly faster imo.

Good offensive classes would be

Iop, Osamodas, Xelor, Rogue, Ecaflip, Sram. Masq also has really high burst damage, and Cra has strong damage for being ultra high range.

Others exist, but these I'm more familiar with.

Thanks sugared

The new update should be interesting!

It seems like I picked the right time to return, or the wrong one, depending on your stance I suppose. Ankama, why won't you take my money?!

1 person likes this

nerf heals plox :angry:

nerf heals plox :angry:

They did! ...kinda. It's harder to keep up with significantly boosted enemy damages when the base heals stay the same!

They did! ...kinda. It's harder to keep up with significantly boosted enemy damages when the base heals stay the same!

Sadi, Eni, Masq and Feca! These 4 became Rambo. They never die !

OP

uZbIHQ2.png

1 person likes this