• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trek

Treasure!

26 posts in this topic

2hwl9b9.png

I don't even get as much roses from level 180 chests :/. Nice reward though

1am is the best time to be treasure hunting btw28qyb7o.png

Edited by Trek

only a total of about ~900 roses but this is my longest chest-ception so far (7 total chests from a single hunt)

Screen_Shot_2014_07_02_at_19_55_59.png

4 people like this

i been doing alot of lvl 200 on my eni and panda and enis only one that gets 2 chest a hunt while panda gets 1.

does challenges help or is it all random ?

i been doing alot of lvl 200 on my eni and panda and enis only one that gets 2 chest a hunt while panda gets 1.

does challenges help or is it all random ?

Having a treasure hunting on an area with aggro monsters give you more exp and 2 chests IIRC.

Having a treasure hunting on an area with aggro monsters give you more exp and 2 chests IIRC.

i think it's random, i had plenty of dreggs hunts that only gave me 1 chest.

Alma's Cradle and higher gives 2, Enurado gave 4 (but I think it's no longer possible since 2.21? Anyone got it since then?)

And hmm, sometimes I get 2 for Dreggons or Chafers and sometimes one. Might also have to do with how many areas you traverse? I don't really know. Or it could be that some areas are just 1-2.

If you have more than half of the main clues start in an aggro area you get two chests.

Also:

ycgGtMe.jpg

Edited by szi
1 person likes this

If you have more than half of the main clues start in an aggro area you get two chests.

Also:

ycgGtMe.jpg

but how is that possible? isn't the superior chest 72-2,301 roses? or what did you open?

all chests have a chance to get x10 normal drops, and then rare chance to get x100. He rolled a x100. Superior chests usually give you something like 70-220 or so sands on a normal roll.

Also, that is why Legendary hunts have a chance to make you crazy rich. Cause if you roll a max normal roll of 220(might be off by few sands) which with Legendary hunts you get auto x10. BUT, you have a chance to roll x10 that so 22k, and then the rare chance of x100 so 220k sands....

Edited by wot
2 people like this

So.. this happened. It stopped my heart for a second.

26IkYrT.png

2 people like this

but how is that possible? isn't the superior chest 72-2,301 roses? or what did you open?

It was an impressive chest as I'm 198 now, the figures on the wiki are off a bit.

all chests have a chance to get x10 normal drops, and then rare chance to get x100.

i didn't know this, thanks.

It was an impressive chest as I'm 198 now, the figures on the wiki are off a bit.

Speaking of, do you know what the range for the impressives is? I reckon it's something like 60-200 or maybe 50-200 (since that would be 20 lower than Superior)? I think the lowest I have gotten so far is 67.

And the 180 hunts on a 199 x2 char give somewhere between 5 and 10m experience including the fight, which is lovely. :lol: 5% towards 200 purely from that yesterday.

Speaking of, do you know what the range for the impressives is? I reckon it's something like 60-200 or maybe 50-200 (since that would be 20 lower than Superior)? I think the lowest I have gotten so far is 67.

And the 180 hunts on a 199 x2 char give somewhere between 5 and 10m experience including the fight, which is lovely. :lol: 5% towards 200 purely from that yesterday.

I got from 192 to 197 purely on treasure hunts, bar the few archmonster and legendary treasure fights on the way. I don't think I have ever got less than 65 and more than 190 roses. Nevertheless, same rules apply for all chests, got a x100 multiplier on a sparkling chest once as well.

I've probably opened around 800+ chests (no lies) of different types ( DEM LOTTERY CHESTS ADDICTIVE) and have received x100 roll on probably half of them. Now, I was too busy opening them to notice the range of sands they give :(. Also Ala, to answer something you asked before. They don't give x4 chests any more. Since the only x4 they ever gave was in the Dimensions(iirc). But, they stopped sending people there. Hopefully they add it back.

Saif is grande treasure hunteur

ScreenShot2014-07-03at161827_zpsdea3324c

just dropped 2 chests from a hunt where only 1 step started in an aggro area. i wasn't expecting that but i was pleased :D

just dropped 2 chests from a hunt where only 1 step started in an aggro area. i wasn't expecting that but i was pleased :D

There goes my theory then :)

There's a small chance, or at least there was before, that you could get an extra chest at the end of a hunt, regardless of the location.

There's a small chance, or at least there was before, that you could get an extra chest at the end of a hunt, regardless of the location.

yup it's random.

I'll just wait till bots make rose of sands ridicilously cheap

yup it's random.

no, no. i'm sure it has to do with the aggro areas. ever since reading this and actually paying attention, i have never dropped 2 chests in areas without aggro monsters. and i only noticed once not dropping 2 chests from hunts that somehow had some aggro maps in the mix. it might have to do with the half of the total clues instead of just 'main' clues being on aggro maps. at least this is my theory so far.

Chests are X2 if it's bont or brak, x4 in agro areas and x8 in dimensions now.

(If at least one clue is in that area)

Wiki says so and all my chest drops have always fitted with that :P