• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreal

Queen of Thieves

153 posts in this topic

Odd! Then the bombs probably count like regular summons, so by extension as the players killing.

yea it must be cause the bombs spawn under each character

2d1tu6c.png

This time with PP sets to drop magic skemage skulls, we lost 2 characters, last time we are going to do this dung ...

1 person likes this

Now you're just showing off :(

2 people like this

Edited by -Larry

Now you're just showing off :(

Notice low blows modifier in every picture. That's for a reason - the reason being it makes the dungeon so much easier. Each bonbomb hits well over 1k to enemies with it. I think 1400-1800.

1 person likes this

• The Bonbombes are now immune to the spell "Whip".

The modifier "Low Coups" is corrected: the damage caused by invocations and traps are correctly multiplied by 1.5 and not by 2 Bonbombes are not affected by this modifier..

The Bonbombes are no longer affected by bonuses basic characteristics (Power and Intelligence).

• The Bonbombes are now immune to the spell "Whip".
  • The modifier "Low Coups" is corrected: the damage caused by invocations and traps are correctly multiplied by 1.5 and not by 2 Bonbombes are not affected by this modifier..
  • The Bonbombes are no longer affected by bonuses basic characteristics (Power and Intelligence).

Well fuck. They had better remove the achievements from anyone who did it so far then. I don't think anyone used a different tactic.

2 people like this

Except that four man team that did it without an Osa.

1 person likes this

Except that four man team that did it without an Osa.

Pretty sure they abused the low blows modifier.

Before anyone starts crying, if ankama thinks these three things are serious enough to be fixed, it should be a good enough reason to wipe the achievements because they were basically obtained by "bug exploiting"

1 person likes this

Pretty sure they abused the low blows modifier.

Before anyone starts crying, if ankama thinks these three things are serious enough to be fixed, it should be a good enough reason to wipe the achievements because they were basically obtained by "bug exploiting"

If you can find another way to do this dungeon than by all means please do so. Other wise everybody knows this dungeon is ridiculous.

1 person likes this

If you can find another way to do this dungeon than by all means please do so. Other wise everybody knows this dungeon is ridiculous.

Yes which is why they should wipe the achievements. This leads to everyone fast enough to have them and no one will get them anymore. I enjoy a challenge but now they just made queen more and more ridiculous.

Ankama likes to erect them no fun allowed signs in front of dungeons.

So you want achievements wiped because you weren't able to do the dung while it was capable? Also, even with these "glitches" the dung was still pretty hard. It's not like the whole almanax glitch where all your stats were x2 and everything was just cookie cutter.

3 people like this

So you want achievements wiped because you weren't able to do the dung while it was capable? Also, even with these "glitches" the dung was still pretty hard. It's not like the whole almanax glitch where all your stats were x2 and everything was just cookie cutter.

I didn't have the time to reset portal until low blows no. But it would make sense to reset because the tactic used is getting disabled and it's still early on from the update.

edit: trying to figure out a way to express exactly what I mean. The achievements were done in a way that they were not meant to be done.

Edited by Uusimene
2 people like this

Yes which is why they should wipe the achievements. This leads to everyone fast enough to have them and no one will get them anymore. I enjoy a challenge but now they just made queen more and more ridiculous.

Ankama likes to erect them no fun allowed signs in front of dungeons.

even with the whip , the dung is still pretty hard and takes a while to understand, and that is why only a handful of people have beaten it even with the whip, if you wanted a challenge you should of been trying queen from the first day it was released like some of us were to know that it was close impossible to win , hence noone beat it in that week.

1 person likes this

I didn't have the time to reset portal until low blows no. But it would make sense to reset because the tactic used is getting disabled and it's still early on from the update.

Why should they reset just because under 10 people were able to do it? It would make sense to reset if it was hundreds of people who did the dung. And, you have to understand that it doesn't matter to some of these people if there achievement score got reset, since most of them only wanted the materials to make the kick ass sets that are available from the dungeon.

1 person likes this

Why should they reset just because under 10 people were able to do it? It would make sense to reset if it was hundreds of people who did the dung. And, you have to understand that it doesn't matter to some of these people if there achievement score got reset, since most of them only wanted the materials to make the kick ass sets that are available from the dungeon.

the achievement is required to equip the set.

@wisearcher I did mess around with the dung on beta already. I know it was crazy hard, but that's not relevant here. As for the current difficulty with low blows, it's not a hard dungeon as long as you know how the bonbombs work. With the new changes the difficulty is skyrocketing again compared to the current stage. Bonbombs will be weaker too since intelligence and power won't affect their damage.

Edited by Uusimene

@wisearcher I did mess around with the dung on beta already. I know it was crazy hard, but that's not relevant here.

Let us move on. Cause it isn't going to be changed just cause a few people find it unfair that they weren't able to complete it even with trying the "glitches".

1 person likes this

@wisearcher I did mess around with the dung on beta already. I know it was crazy hard, but that's not relevant here.

it is relevant that either through whip, or the bomb modifier it makes it quite possible to do the dung, or probably noone or maybe 1-2 people would get the gear. anyway there's no point debating over it as ankama wont remove the achievement anyway as so few people have done it

1 person likes this

it is relevant that either through whip, or the bomb modifier it makes it quite possible to do the dung, or probably noone or maybe 1-2 people would get the gear. anyway there's no point debating over it as ankama wont remove the achievement anyway as so few people have done it

And that's why the only change that should happen is the low blows multiplier fix.

What I'm trying to say is that where does the line stand between being a serious bug and not so serious. Since it is serious enough to be fixed, with no real reason to fix, why would they leave the achievements obtained by abusing the broken mechanics.

Edited by Uusimene

Durrrrr herro, i needa spic to sumb00o0oooo0o0o0o0oo0o dee who a spickin' chinesee?

1 person likes this

And that's why the only change that should happen is the low blows multiplier fix.

What I'm trying to say is that where does the line stand between being a serious bug and not so serious. Since it is serious enough to be fixed, with no real reason to fix, why would they leave the achievements obtained by abusing the broken mechanics.

Might as well take back all the f3 achievements also that any one has ever done using the whole sram invisi way. Since, by the looks of it, they changed it because it was a "broken mechanic" to them.

1 person likes this

Might as well take back all the f3 achievements also that any one has ever done using the whole sram invisi way. Since, by the looks of it, they changed it because it was a "broken mechanic" to them.

Big problem here is the whole no fun allowed thing.

Hey look at like this, how about you find a way to do the dungeon without all these "glitches" and then everyone here can say it's unfair that someone else can do the dungeon why we cant. While you are it too, you have a couple of hours before they do the update. So, you can do what some people have done and spend countless of hours trying to get the right modifier or trying to complete the dung and still dying even with the "glitch" (while they could of been doing something else that was more beneficial) and go do the dungeon your self.

Hey look at like this, how about you find a way to do the dungeon without all these "glitches" and then everyone here can say it's unfair that someone else can do the dungeon why we cant. While you are it too, you have a couple of hours before they do the update. So, you can do what some people have done and spend countless of hours trying to get the right modifier or trying to complete the dung and still dying even with the "glitch" (while they could of been doing something else that was more beneficial) and go do the dungeon your self.

I will do it nevertheless. The whip nerf was expected even though it doesn't really make it that much easier. doesn't take a genius to figure out that the bonbombs were the important mechanic and key to beating the dungeon and now they're getting nerfed.

Your need to argue on a more personal level is narrowing your point of view. I would have bothered with the dungeon even before they made it easier. I still will. Ankama is just making the cool new mechanic they planned to be the key be a lot more useless.

Think of the matter outside of "that one osa who didn't do it yet"

Uusimene don't be so butthurt.