• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreal

Queen of Thieves

153 posts in this topic

Someone enlighten me, what's special about whip in this fight? Does it still instakill the bombs or what? (If so, that sounds quite unintentional?!)

yea so like if you have whip - u can cast it 4 turns to get rid of the bombs or use it to kill the mobs, and you can use it to get rid of the bombs just before u attk the queen so therefore u wont reduction in damages, as each active bomb is a 10% reduction in damage i believe

Edited by wisearcher

Snyler has now completed the duo as well, he has posted some information on his guild website: http://soulplayers.forumgratuit.org/t669p270-screen-pour-le-meilleur-et-pour-le-pire

Wow, like 2 people have done the dungeon even and here's snyler duoing it :D

Edited by Uusimene

Wow, like 2 people have done the dungeon even and here's snyler duoing it :D

There are now 4 separate teams at least which have done it, but yeah it is ridiculous really.

I'm in awe but also flipping tables because of the jealousy, but mostly just amazed and impressed

2 people like this

For those willing to give the duo a shot, odds are the sram used Cycloid Set + Broucey belt/ring + Flinty Daggers + Creaking Tree Hat + Class cloak combined with all the power throphies ( no need for 1/2 when you're trapbased ).

Edited by Handz

And here I am having to pay 75mk for a run .-.

edit@ and lol did anyone else notice the ripoff pic at top of his page? It's taken from Nix's old shit lol

Edited by Persona
1 person likes this

And here I am having to pay 75mk for a run .-.

edit@ and lol did anyone else notice the ripoff pic at top of his page? It's taken from Nix's old shit lol

4 teams across all servers have been able to defeat the dungeon...

You should pay MUCH more than 75mk to get "leeched" through this dungeon IMHO. Or get your own team and try it. Or be patient until more people managed to kill it. >>

very interesting and good tactic they always stay 1 square away from each other before osas whip in order to avoid the bombs each turn

3 people like this

thats the thing i dont think osa whip was intended to be used cause it makes the fight difficulty considerably easier if u can whip 4 bombs at a time to explode them all but then again we dno , might as well use it now before they change it again

Well it seems it's getting changed on 1 July so abuse it while you can.

Kill without the osa whip :

1 person likes this

me and my friend amine (iv-heal) weee :D, we took our friends osa along too. We died many times using other effects, but this was the first day that this effect spawned and it made it much easier, it was so good in killing all the mobs after we killed the queen. If you get yourselves into a good position immediately after killing the queen the fight should be go more smoothly. We lost the Masq on Wave 3 but we revived it, and then we lost panda on wave 5 trapped by the terra bomb thingy , and we revived that also .

Panda, Rogue, Enu, Masq, Osa

n53iv7.png

Edited by wisearcher
7 people like this

I see that you haven't done the queen first achieve. does that mean that if you kill a monster with bomb damage first you fail that achieve, or did you just kill a monster with regular damage?

No, First achiev doesn't fail unless a character kills the monster (it's the same for CB first, for example). So he must've killed something else first.

I see that you haven't done the queen first achieve. does that mean that if you kill a monster with bomb damage first you fail that achieve, or did you just kill a monster with regular damage?

I remember killin the Double, the Terri bomb guy, and Severely Damaged one other using the bomb damage combo. So i must of probably killed one just before i killed the queen if that doesnt fail it. me and my friend will attempt it again soon and will let you know

Dont be so excited about osas whip that can help alot in that dung, just a matter of time when ankama will nerf this ^^'

I think it gets nerfed next week

I think it gets nerfed next week

Would be cool if this was intended.

To compensate for the nerf of leash.

'You cry that osa is useless in PvM? Lets make their spell super usefull during a dungeon which most players want cause its gear is awesome

'You cry that osa is useless in PvM? Lets make their spell super usefull during a dungeon which most players want cause its gear is awesome

I doubt that. They don't want osas useful anywhere.

The frenchies are also all saying that on tuesday that the whip exploit is going to be removed.

I wasnt being serious, because as we all know, Ankama hates it if a class turns out to be actually usefull during a dungeon (Sram & missiz, Xelor & Nidas, Panda & Nileza)

beat it a second time for alts :D and friends alts to get more mats

153wcvb.png

for some reason even tho we used bombs to kill mobs we didnt get achievement tho

Edited by wisearcher
2 people like this

Odd! Then the bombs probably count like regular summons, so by extension as the players killing.

1 person likes this