• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Extreal

Queen of Thieves

153 posts in this topic

Ok so as promised, I have started to compile some info on the dungeon. I am still working on trawling through JoL to extract the relevant info, and as anyone finds any more I will add it, and if anything I have included is incorrect due to a translation error or misunderstanding amend it.

• She hits hard in cc in several damage lines (all 5 it seems) approximately 1200 total.
  • She has a spell called Mort en Sursis (?) which is mid range with LOS which kills the target 3 turns later. This can be deactivated by a heal from a blue bomb.
  • She can also use a pushback spell in cc (water damage)
  • Also casts a MP poison of 20 water damage per mp used
  • Can attract one of her allies at around 6 range, in the manner of a stalak.
  • At the beginning of each player’s turn, they summon a bomb. The bomb is summoned at 2 range in the first square possible. Bombs are invulnerable, and only moveable by using pushback spells.
  • The bombs are split into two types: Red bombs are live and can explode. Blue bombs are defused
  • When a bomb explodes, it casts the spell Nova (?) which applies in 10 range linear in all directions. If the bomb is red the spell instakills all allies present in it’s zone and causes the explosion of other bombs in that area. It also deals a small amount of fire damage to enemies, which increases if the bombs are exploded in a chain reaction.
  • If a bomb is blue then it causes damage to the enemies (same as red I think) and it fully heals allies.
  • If an ally dies then all of its bombs explode, casting the Nova spell which could lead to disastrous effects.
  • When a bomb explodes, all bombs diagonal to it are defused.
  • At the start of the fight allies start without a state, this is from turns 1-3. From turns 4-6 allies are in the short fuse state and 7-9 is the long fuse. I think short fuse means that the bomb explodes at the end of the next turn, and long fuse explodes after at least 3 turns, but this needs further confirmation.
  • Bombs do not cause damage to the queen and when she is alive each bomb reduces damage by 10% (needs confirmation that this isn't throughout the whole fight)
  • When the queen dies, each player summons 2 bombs.
Edited by Extreal
3 people like this

It should have been Rogue's dimension not sram. I tried with 8 loot, there were bombs everywhere. Then I stayed linear to them and guess what.... BIG BANG

1 person likes this

It should have been Rogue's dimension not sram. I tried with 8 loot, there were bombs everywhere. Then I stayed linear to them and guess what.... BIG BANG

Just pointing out that the srams and rogues have the same god, it's basically both of their dimension.

2 people like this

Thanks for enlightening I guess ;o

1 person likes this

is the delayed kill spell effect unbewitchable?

is the delayed kill spell effect unbewitchable?

From what I have found on JoL so far, Fheanor posted something saying perhaps there was a way to deactivate it, but I think it puts the character into a state, so standard unbewitchment would not work.

The way to deactivate the instakill thing is to get healed by a blue bomb.

2 people like this

is it a temporary deactivation or until you get hit with the spell again? sorry for all the questions xD

is it a temporary deactivation or until you get hit with the spell again? sorry for all the questions xD

It removes the trigger effect debuff. So until you get hit with the spell again.

. .he made it to wave 3 & some info in description on YT.(must translate) Edited by Arxy

Am I the only one waiting for Veldin to post his tutorial video? :)

10 people like this

Am I the only one waiting for Veldin to post his tutorial video? :)

He's busy with quests now, so it'll be for next week ;)

He's busy with quests now, so it'll be for next week ;)

I'm glad to wait untill the maestro is ready ^^

since noone has beaten it because of the ridiculous degree of luck involved in this dung, the Dev have been kind enough to nerf it

The game servers will be updated when maintenance 24/06/14 and a client patch will be deployed.
Here is the list of changes:

• Translations of certain objects HDV effects were abnormally absent in the various languages ​​of French, this problem is corrected.
  • Quest Ring Tot : as Vensitard Smisse has not been defeated, it is possible to come to the tavern Executioner outside its schedule of choice.
  • Quest A lost soul : NPC Lorkos offers the possibility of returning to the labyrinth of souls when the quest Treasure of Totankama was validated but the next quest was not started due to a problem of disconnection.
  • Levels opinions Srambad research and experience they give are now adjusted to be equivalent to 8 monsters of their subfield.
  • When the Queen of Thieves is killed, there has always two Bonbombes that appear in the player character per turn. In some cases, he could appear 4.
  • PA loss caused by the spell "Without wetting" of Mâchassin password 3.
  • The range of the spell "Fumérus" of Terristocrate password 4.
  • Damage the spell "Attack" of Terristocrate are reduced.
  • Fate "Subtlety" of the lining can not move Bonbombes.
  • The number of PM Bourôliste password 5.
  • The number of PM Terristocrate password 4.
  • The "Lethal Blow" modifier will no longer affect invocations and NPC allies in combat.
  • When the modifier "dangerous game" is active, invocations and allied NPCs do not pose a trap at the beginning of a turn.
  • Success "Captain Ekarlatte (Duet)" can no longer be unusually successful in over 30 towers.
  • Captain Ekarlatte and Toxoliath are properly considered in the dungeon guards bestiary in.
  • The Illicale bomb Terristocrate is not moved when one of his enemies is damaged.
  • The cost Roses sands chests lottery (NPC shop Mollie) pass 125-250. We made this change because the ability to obtain new pieces of treasure maps made chests lottery too profitable. Lottery coffers are not supposed to be statistically viable on a large number of openings, chests lottery should allow players to try their luck in investing Roses sand occasionally to hope to win more or to win other things Rose des sables.
4 people like this

Thank god, the terristocrats were ridiculous.

1 person likes this

woohoo hopefully can get someone to run me now :D

woohoo hopefully can get someone to run me now :D

Wohohooo go make a team <<

3 people like this

snyler first to beat it

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=775464Reinedesvoleurs.png

he used osas whip to determine which bomb which would explode first, which is very useful he says, i never knew it could explode it with whip. I think ankama will fix this

Edited by wisearcher

Interesting team. Osa, int rogue, cha panda, agi sram.

Interesting team. Osa, int rogue, cha panda, agi sram.

It is very unusual, but interesting to see that what people on JoL thought about it using a small team being much better has come true and how there is only one cookie cutter pvm char being used. And giving osa's whip a use is quite a clever ploy from ankama if they intended it.

Edited by Extreal

It is very unusual, but interesting to see that what people on JoL thought about it using a small team being much better has come true and how there is only one cookie cutter pvm char being used. And giving osa's whip a use is quite a clever ploy from ankama if they intended it.

thats the thing i dont think osa whip was intended to be used cause it makes the fight difficulty considerably easier if u can whip 4 bombs at a time to explode them all but then again we dno , might as well use it now before they change it again

Snyler said osa's whip was very helpful but it can be done without it, most important class was the sram since rogue and osa died by the start of the third wave and only panda /Sram dealt with the remaining monsters ( double invis yo ), then only the panda was alive against the 4 last monsters and he managed to survive thanks to the bombs. Also I'm still wondering how they did manage to blitz/kill the queen at the beginning

3 people like this

Snyler said osa's whip was very helpful but it can be done without it, most important class was the sram since rogue and osa died by the start of the third wave and only panda /Sram dealt with the remaining monsters ( double invis yo ), then only the panda was alive against the 4 last monsters and he managed to survive thanks to the bombs. Also I'm still wondering how they did manage to blitz/kill the queen at the beginning

thats what im also wondering cause i dont think they have enough damage output to kill the queen before it goes invis, even with a bomb explosion, im guessing it kills it upon it revealing which will be turn 5 or 6 ?

Edited by wisearcher

ok some guys on pouchecot also did it, with panda mask enu rogue(rogue again) . so It seems that it's easier with 4

oh and they also recorded it , lets hope they'll upload it asap ^_^

Edited by Thundertits
4 people like this

Someone enlighten me, what's special about whip in this fight? Does it still instakill the bombs or what? (If so, that sounds quite unintentional?!)