• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kodakodakodakodakodakoda

G5 2014 Drama Thread

541 posts in this topic

"Les autres :

Les autres, ce sont les streamers libres. Ils ne seront soumis à aucune contrainte, pourront filmer les combats quils souhaitent, mais ne bénéficieront daucune mise en avant ou quelconques cadeaux. Pour demander un accès, vous devez pouvoir justifier dune chaîne Twitch avec plus de 100 abonnés ou dune chaîne YouTube avec plus de 1000 abonnés.

Envoyez votre demande daccès par email àgoultarminator@ankama.com en précisant :

Votre pseudo de compte ANKAMA

Le nom de votre chaine YouTube/Twitch

L'URL de votre chaîne YouTube/Twitch

Les candidatures sont ouvertes jusquau 3 août. On ne traitera plus les demandes après cette date."

"Others: others, it are the free streamers. They will be subjected to no constraint, can film the fights which they wish, but will benefit from no advance or some presents. To ask for an access, you must be able to prove a chain(channel) Twitch with more than 100 subscribers or a chain(channel) Youtube with more than 1000 subscribers. Send your demand of access by email goultarminator@ankama.com by clarifying:

your pseudo of account ANKAMA

The name of your chaine Youtube / Twitch

the URL of your chain(channel) Youtube / Twitch

candidatures is opened until August 3rd. We shall not treat(handle) any more the demands after this date."

Google translate yeah

http://www.dofus.com/fr/mmorpg/actualites/news/422802-streams-goultarminator-2014

You have to have a twitch channel with 100 followers or a youtube channel with 1000 followers

Edited by Aster

That is for french broadcasters, not english.

1 person likes this

So, since the teams on ankama website are hard to read, I made spreadsheet for easier analyse:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbVdanv--zVN-zuNGNCevyo2wQW-gV66QkoyzgXa4Uc/edit?usp=sharing

The french team compositions has lots in common and as every year, its very different from international ones. By far the most popular combo is Iop + enu and most popular team is xel/iop/enu/sac. There are more interesting things, but its too early to comment it, you can make your own data mining :)

3 people like this

Nobody else have the same team as us exept Many D which have the same Eni team...

Hope our teams will work !

Ok now for some serious business. With Mimisymbic around this year are we going to have any super slick matching teams? I know you guys had gear sets to worry about for backup but i hope for cool looking teams too!

2 people like this

Litoris tried to log on the eni today to find out that the eni got banned.

gg

6 people like this

gg

Correct me if i am wrong, but no replacement will be arangeed right? and rushu will only have bob as eni ( but bob op so it k)

2 people like this

gg

I did see Gary say this would happen a few posts back.

Interesting Goult for Rushu..

3 people like this

It is obvious, that if one goes against the rules, there will be penalties. Just like chedar joked about trying to join goult just to be as sub for the hell of it on /g back then. You clicked Agree to the rules, you agreed to comply to ankama rules, you break them u deserve to be punished.

For top mdr, I'm not really prepared for this :D

Mainly cause I didn't know backup was so soon, and I didn't really bother cause I'd be the backup anyway. Lucky for me I have #1 team so it's no biggie, just a heads up!

2 people like this

Rushu is going straight for another landslide victory in the drama competition at goult.

This server never fails to entertain me, long before the actual tournament has started.

Mainly cause I didn't know backup was so soon, and I didn't really bother cause I'd be the backup anyway. Lucky for me I have #1 team so it's no biggie, just a heads up!

Tsk, you don't even need items on your eni :-). You'll do great!

1 person likes this

Rushu is going straight for another landslide victory in the drama competition at goult.

This server never fails to entertain me, long before the actual tournament has started.

cool thanks for the input Aermyne

3 people like this

cool thanks for the input Aermyne

We keep failing to even get a full team ready, so our drama is over so quick. But gladly, Rushu has 25 pages to compensate ^^

Bobeur - get your HP high so you don't get pinished 2 timz hhh

If you think it's bad here.. you should check out Lily.

P.S Rushu C look like they're up for a big task..

Edited by Youssefighter

lily drama hhhhhhhhhhhh

i like rushu C!

Semuki, Marween, Jameson, Real good job with your fight today, I managed to live stream a bit of it towards the end haha. It was nice seeing you guys kick some french ass, good job! =)

2 people like this

Rushu B team fight, with some english commentary, i was forced to switch to ventrilo few minutes before fight started, so the sound is kinda... weird sometimes, not sure if i'll be able to fix it.

I was a little creative on reusing opening credits from last year, so please no more msges its not Goult 5, i know it! :-)

I have both C and A team recorded aswell, without comment, i'll upload it later, probably tomorrow.

2 people like this

thankz evil your awesome!

"Hello everyone... I'm here with Marwen and Jameson" :D sorry but I've been working on something bigger on toilet.

btw. its goult #6

btw. its goult #6

Just watch the next 5 seconds omg! :)

thankz evil your awesome!

Thanks, but anyway it might be my last one, as I didnt get any reporter account yet - i was using Vikin's today, as he got one, but he doesnt know password, its a long ankamail story... :-)

2x speed without commentary

1 person likes this