• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebuilding my guild, hope to acquire new peeps, make new friends, while enjoying ourselves in a nice cozy atmosphere where everyone can relax with a very nice calm peace of mind vibe. Hit me up with a pm in game "Amosharbingerofpower" (huehuehue long name but oh well not changing it >_>), leave a post here and/or send me an ankamabox message, however you wish to get in contact with me for an invite. If by some reason i cant be reached pm White-Cell, Poison, Kapucine, Bluffed or anyone with the Zen guild logo ingame, we will gladly give an invite. Its gonna be a fresh new start i hope.
Minor Information
-Guild is currently level 68, 6 perceptors, 6 paddocks, and average level is 180+.
Recruitment Conditions
- Activity is a must, can't help build the guild grow if you don't play. ;_;
- Social, congregation is a necessity don't be afraid to talk!, it helps promote a healthy atmosphere, which is what we are looking for in our guild.
- Our Minimum level is 120+, we would like to keep everyone in a nice level range of each other so people don't get left out of our guild activities.
- Honorable , respect is a must for everyone, its what we want but we also need to give it.
- Have fun!!!.
Guild Activities
We have several guild activities that will take place weekly unless canceled due to specific reasons. Still a rather large work in process til the guild is up to par on our recruits, and until i start putting my SiCs to slave labor cause I'm a slave driver of a guild leader. Times are also flexible depending on avaliability of SiC's who are willing to lead. All times listed is in the Dofus Universal Time (DUT) , type /time into the dofus chatlog box for more info.
-We have dungeon nights, conducted every friday at 23:00 DUT, we gather and agree upon dungs to run, we also collect souls for soul night.
-We have soul/arena nights, conducted every saturday at 23:00 DUT, we gather and do the souls collected on dung night.
-Mob hunting, this activity is rather random, and dependent on who wants to hunt mobs.
-Weekly guild raffle , i like to gift random prizes to lucky guildees every week, however there are a few conditions that must be completed in order to receive the prizes. Has to have been in the guild 1 whole month, i keep tabs on everyone in my guild. and also a minimum of 1million exp has to be given to the guild in order to be put into the raffling each week. This is my personal thing for the guild as it helps promote loyalty.

Our goals is to find inner peace, harmony with oneself and with everything, to achieve focus, and most of all to educate and teach ourselves to strive for greatness.

Edited by -Amos-
5 people like this

Giving away all "my paddocks" that I don't use because Im too lazy.

That hurts tyheed

:(

Join this guild!!

1 person likes this

Giving away all "my paddocks" that I don't use because Im too lazy.

That hurts tyheed

:(

aww jam , u know im always gonna kick you when your down lol

O: guild is still looking for new recruits ._.

bump, updated the original post <_<

bump for the coolest eca on rosal <3