• Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veldin

Veldin's Youtube Channel!

264 posts in this topic

impsbanner_zpsjqxd2e02.png

Hey guys,

I finally made up my mind and decided to start up a Youtube channel !

Not only to share my experiences, tips & tricks with you guys, but also to further improve my video editing skills.

I will be covering both PvM & PvP (Kolossium). Though for now, it will mostly be PvM until they polish up the matching system, add achievements or make Kolossium serverwide.

The background music I'll be using in my videos will be mostly liquid drum & bass, House and EDM. But I was wondering what genres you guys would like?

If you have questions, advice, input or request, don't hesitate to leave a comment! Any input will be appreciated.

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

Edited by Veldin
24 people like this

You wish to be rich as fk. And french, french as fuck.

6 people like this

Just some feedback from a viewer.

You might want to speed it up by a little, not that it will flash before your eyes but can go a little faster ^^.

1 person likes this

Just some feedback from a viewer.

You might want to speed it up by a little, not that it will flash before your eyes but can go a little faster ^^.

Yeah was afraid for these 30minute fights. I'll try to speed up/shorten the longer videos in the future (Points at you Nidas!)

Did you know youtube has his own setting for this? You can choose the speed yourself varying from 0,25 - 2times the normal speed.

Thanks!

2 people like this

Some commentary wouldn't go amiss, just saying what gear you are using and what spell you used and why you finished your turn on that spot, it just makes it feel a bit more personal and professional. Other than that good job and I hope it works out for you!

Barbie Girl by Aqua in your next video please ok thanks

7 people like this

Please do an english version of how to beat the Count+Other dungs, with commentary, would be mega useful! :)

Oh, and although shorter videos are easier to watch, they can be hard to understand exactly what you are doing.

You should upload the full video, as well as an edited one. Then those who are clueless can have a really good tutorial, and those who are competent could just use a slight refresher.

Edited by ReaperSurm
1 person likes this

Better use some royalty free music rather than copyrighted music if you ever want to success on youtube.

Better use some royalty free music rather than copyrighted music if you ever want to success on youtube.

I'm not aiming big so rather use some music I like

Drhossil duo !

4 people like this

Any reason why you play with damage numbers turned off?

I vote for some folk/indie/hipster music. kill monsters to some ed sheeran or mumford and sons for me :) thanks V!

2 people like this

Any reason why you play with damage numbers turned off?

Never thought about that, will put them on in next video

I vote for some folk/indie/hipster music. kill monsters to some ed sheeran or mumford and sons for me :) thanks V!

I'll see what I can do L! !

I find the speed perfect, I can finally follow it without constantly looking suprised and wondering, what the f just happened?

I'll see what I can do L! !

Since we're all posting request:

Impsbanner_zps128759b9.jpg

Hey guys,

Not only to share my experiences, tips & tricks with you guys, but also to further improve my video editing skills.

I will be covering both PvM & PvP (Kolossium). Though for now, it will mostly be PvM until they polish up the matching system, add achievements or make Kolossium serverwide.

Currently I won't be doing commentary videos until I purchased a mic (I'm planning to do it soon!).

The background music I'll be using in my videos will be mostly liquid drum & bass, House and EDM. But I was wondering what genres you guys would like?

If you have questions, advice, input or request, don't hesitate to leave a comment! Any input will be appreciated.

Awesome man!

Impsbanner_zps128759b9.jpg

Hey guys,

Currently I won't be doing commentary videos until I purchased a mic (I'm planning to do it soon!).

oh and maybe you could add in commentary, if you feel comfortable speaking through out fights of course. :)

Awesome man!

oh and maybe you could add in commentary, if you feel comfortable speaking through out fights of course. :)

Yeah, I plan to do so in the near future!

1 person likes this

Yeah, I plan to do so in the near futNice

nice one dude

Very nice quality, easy to watch and understand videos. Only thing missing is the commentary. I love commentaries. :)

Amey~

2 people like this

Yeah, I plan to do so in the near future!

Sounds good as long as you don't have a fucked up accent and no one can understand what you're saying.

trying to get rich ? :D

Anyway good luck with the channel. It's a lot of commitment and time consuming, so you better be ready for this.

1 person likes this

Video of Count Harebourg with some pictures how the different rotations and his vulnerabilty works!

6 people like this

Loved the photos of the videos and Looking forward some kolos/PvPs

-and some colors on ur sig would be epic :3

thought this was Veldi, guess I was wrong and it was veldins,

don't take a name that is so close to the legendary Keith,

Praise Veldi,

(Praise Juse aswell)

3 people like this

thought this was Veldi, guess I was wrong and it was veldins,

don't take a name that is so close to the legendary Keith,

Praise Veldi,

(Praise Juse aswell)

I have no clue who they are, Ive had this name for years.

Loved the photos of the videos and Looking forward some kolos/PvPs

-and some colors on ur sig would be epic :3

Thanks!

I will post the pictures with rotations I used in video later tonight

3 people like this

It might be useful for Count newbies to also add something about close combat rotations, it took me a while to figure them out.