• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Ultimate-Sensation

Treasure Hunting: The Guide

438 posts in this topic

Either I'm unlucky or do the hunts not send you to portals any more? Also no more 4 chests?

treasure hunts =/= portal hunts.

You can only get 4 chests from enurado, otherwise it's 1-2.

Accidentally said portals, I meant dimensions. But, for some odd reason (no luck?no alt f4?) I haven't received a hunt to go into any of the dimensions, which I use to enjoy. Hence why I asked if you couldn't get any more 4 chests. Also to clarify, ever since update me and my gf have probably done about 200+ hunts(lvl 200) each and never received any into the dimensions.

Edited by wot

29gh40k.png Bateau échoue

Edited by Trek

One of the new clues, goes by the name of [!]Bitte d'amarrage

xCtep9Q.jpg

One of the new clues, goes by the name of [!]Bitte d'amarrage

xCtep9Q.jpg

In English that will be mooring post.

It is a good idea to check the map before grinding through the clues, it saves a lot of hassle most of the times. Here's a general idea of what to look for.

If you see Ankama Village/Millicluster coordinates, make sure you hover the cursor over it first or just mark the location on the map. If you don't see the orange marker, it is in Incarnam.

T8vOvp7.jpg

This hunt starts at -25,15 and it is evident the first clue is at -20,15. It makes sense to use the Sidimote Zaap and go for this location straight away.

XiRgT9H.jpg

If you see obvious landmarks on the list, don't bother with the rest of the clues on the way to it.

GSYRKN4.jpg

This is a prime example of why you should always check the map first. Clue No1 is a landmark, you can identify it on your map right away. You can also see that clue No3 is floating tofu, which means it will be on a tile with some sort of water. Checking the map shows that the nearest tile with a river is 28,-42, which means you should start looking there first. You can even go a step further here because that is already 10 tiles off the previous clue, meaning you can look for the last one straight away.

rFj7u77.jpgBhZNwPT.jpg

A straightforward one here too, sitting human skeleton can only be found in the Cemetery in that area and the only entrance is at 12,16, so you can just skip to the last clue straight off.

q44dboC.jpg

Another good example here on skipping a few clues is map knowledge. Clue No3 is tailor's sign, I got this while I was in Sidimote. You can only find those in cities, which makes searching for the skeleton completely unnecessary as you can only enter Brakmar from the East gate in that area. Checking the map also shows that the Tailor's Quarter is in the same line as the gate, so you can just teleport to the Smith Workshop and go westwards from there, looking for the first sign.

You can even go a step further once you get a bit more confident on these. The dragoturkey skeleton can only be found outside city walls; since the Tailor's Quarters is two tiles wide, you can go to the south walls right away and check for either tiles. The south gate is way off so the last clue must be visible outside the walls but while you are still in the city. I just teleported to the Alchemist Workshop, went one south, seen the skeleton outside the walls and that was it, pointless running saved.

fOtO5oz.jpgy73QjGI.jpg

Red dot shows the starting position for that string of clues.

EDIT: typo

Edited by szi
1 person likes this

Green Canopy

ZLjroZ3.png

It is a good idea to check the map before grinding through the clues, it saves a lot of hassle most of the times. Here's a general idea of what to look for.

If you see Ankama Village/Millicluster coordinates, make sure you hover the cursor over it first or just mark the location on the map. If you don't see the orange marker, it is in Incarnam.

T8vOvp7.jpg

This hunt starts at -25,15 and it is evident the first clue is at -20,15. It makes sense to use the Sidimote Zaap and go for this location straight away.

XiRgT9H.jpg

If you see obvious landmarks on the list, don't bother with the rest of the clues on the way to it.

GSYRKN4.jpg

This is a prime example of why you should always check the map first. Clue No1 is a landmark, you can identify it on your map right away. You can also see that clue No3 is floating tofu, which means it will be on a tile with some sort of water. Checking the map shows that the nearest tile with a river is 28,-42, which means you should start looking there first. You can even go a step further here because that is already 10 tiles off the previous clue, meaning you can look for the last one straight away.

rFj7u77.jpgBhZNwPT.jpg

A straightforward one here too, sitting human skeleton can only be found in the Cemetery in that area and the only entrance is at 12,16, so you can just skip to the last clue straight off.

q44dboC.jpg

Another good example here on skipping a few clues is map knowledge. Clue No3 is tailor's sign, I got this while I was in Sidimote. You can only find those in cities, which makes searching for the skeleton completely unnecessary as you can only enter Brakmar from the East gate in that area. Checking the map also shows that the Tailor's Quarter is in the same line as the gate, so you can just teleport to the Smith Workshop and go westwards from there, looking for the first sign.

You can even go a step further once you get a bit more confident on these. The dragoturkey skeleton can only be found outside city walls; since the Tailor's Quarters is two tiles wide, you can go to the south walls right away and check for either tiles. The south gate is way off so the last clue must be visible outside the walls but while you are still in the city. I just teleported to the Alchemist Workshop, went one south, seen the skeleton outside the walls and that was it, pointless running saved.

fOtO5oz.jpgy73QjGI.jpg

Red dot shows the starting position for that string of clues.

EDIT: typo

Shush, don't teach them to use logical thinking on their own!

Edit: to prove my proness; the tailor's sign is 2 maps up from shoemaker's ws.

Edited by Uusimene
2 people like this

Wheelbarrow of pumpkins

eFZTc1K.png

Leafy battle standard

lNXUxQ9.png

guys did someone get a huge number of roses from 1 chest i got only 1k and others were only 1xx

Edited by alahambra

Don't think I've seen this one on the list yet: Chocolatey Panda

TcMnmI2.png

And I updated the op, thank you to everyone that's contributed so far. =)

These images have been deleted.

~ deleted screenshots ~

e7e17edcd20588421acfbfe513f0b022533.png

748cd7dfdee56085dc2a084302bc4f8b121.png

5b4296f38776d514b3befe842c87a116390.png

8412fa87b8cbdb0ef21869a74034ecc2557.png

4a8e22673101447445d4ae9568ca7dae501.png

1c2534ae3b91bc5e8d316fcd439faf12381.png

950cb4523c563d708d458d4c8847ed8a467.png

0e70760c57033743d3071c8595f67fe451.png

539bdba9e90b94966dffdf5ae1b7de8a.png

These have been pointed out to be wrong

~ Unknown clue ~

hvLtiBk.png

e5lpc7.png

2wnpt3k.png

dragonskull.png

M3YcEuc.png

Just "fixing" a few clues posted by others before, so the searchable page picks them up:

Iop statue

i75wki.png

Bones

2qstcg4.png

Dragon Skull

16izm21.png

Barrel with metal ring

ScreenShot2014-05-05at104142AM_zpsb0fa38

Brown sack

brown%20sack%20alt.png

chocolatey pandawa state

TcMnmI2.png

11qn7d4.png

shield with a line across it

fdec4da98005d4df9d20389a446a5095.png

bocal

bocal_zps36e4d982.png

Renamed/misspelled clues

Patched-up sack

LQDibTS.png

Pine cone plant

23wtt3l.png

Kaniger emblem

k4e52p.png

Replace images with coodinates

smith's tongs

HhBf3Mp.png

hayrack

N89cEib.png

~ screenshots with coordinates ~

Smiths_Tongs.png

29gh40k.png

TRkDPDt.png

Edited by Happida
1 person likes this

Oh yeah, the images aren't view able anymore and it's affecting the OP as well. I guess we'll have to find replacements then or get in contact with Tya. =P

Is there something you need to do to get healed? Don't seem to get healed :O

You have to get the chest down below half its HP first.

That explains it, thanks:)

*Do they also expect us to know french. Just had Bitte d'amarrage :)

*lol and found "Dragon leg" Guessing it's translated from Dragon bones or something rofl

Edited by dominuz

chocolaty pandawa state

11qn7d4.png

headband

339q5hf.png

Oar

28tgsid.png

red anemone

4jqmpf.png

sack of flour

2ugmcz6.png

two pig tusks

i6xxm1.png

pumpkin

j8cqpg.png

hanging block of ice

28us807.png

Sleigh with a red cushion

zk6fld.png

Edited by Sweetkraz

This one really takes the piss, floating tofu. Saw it when the map was loading thankfully.

ScreenShot2014-06-22at141325_zps10481bee

ScreenShot2014-06-22at141403_zpsfd046bef

1 person likes this

Tonneau ficelé
fTIUbWr.jpg

Hollow tree

9ZDcZ8Q.jpg