5KeBTCF.png
Cawwot Dofus: Guide
Table of Content:
Introduction
Preparation
Navigating Wabbit Island
List of Required Achievements and Quests
Introduction
Update 2.14 brought a new way of obtaining Cawwot Dofus. Gone are days where you had to run Wabbit Castle three times to complete Wa Set and then run Cawwot Dungeon to finally discover that you rolled a +7 wisdom Dofus. That is, if you had luck on your side and Wobots didn't one-hit you on a critical hit. No, sir! Although you still need to run two dungeons, you only have to do each of them once. You also need to do some quests beforehand. At least the reward for your troubles is a guaranteed +60 wisdom Cawwot Dofus. And in the meantime you will get some cool new emotes. Plus, you might drop couple of Cuwsed Cawwots, which will provide hours of entertainment at Amakna Village zaap. Let's get started!
Preparation
Access to Wabbit Island
Wabbit Island (which, technically, is an archipelago) is separated from Amaknian continent by a body of water. Swimming ain't gonna cut it, so if you've never been there before, you have to talk to Lily in Madrestam Harbour at [9,-2]. She will take you on her ship to Wabbit Island. Immediately save the zaap at [25,-4] so future visits will be easier.
At first you are restricted to a small portion of the first island. If you try to cross the gates at [24,-4] you will get a message that only valiant people can access it. The solution is simple: you need to obtain Wabbit Potion, which is a cure for myxomawosis (it causes swelling around balls; I am not kidding). You might already be in possession of said potion; if not, take one pair (x1) of each Blue, Red, Green, and White Scaraleaf Wings to Otomai's Assistant at [-2,-4]. In any case you also need to talk to Fixou the Foux to validate quest Finding Wabbitland and fully unlock the whole island.
Access to Cawwot Quest
Cawwot Dofus is now obtained through achievement The Empawow's New Cawwots. In simple words you have to fool Cawwot guardians into thinking you're a true Wa Wabbit. To do this, you need to wear full Wa Set (crown, cloak, and staff). Each piece is craftable by respective craftsmen (six slots, so at least level 60). You have to wear it both before entering the dungeon Wa Wabbit's Warren, and before talking to NPC at the end of dungeon (after defeating Wa Wobot). If you have old, pre-2.14 Wa Set (the one that gives only vitality), you don't have to craft a new one; it will work just fine.
This achievement is obtained during the quest Egg or Cawwot. To unlock it you have to do a whole chain of quests: starting in Incarnam, continuing in Astrub and Pandala, and finally finishing on Wabbit Island. It might seem strange and unnecessary at first, but this quest chain follows a coherent and logical plot of introducing new adventurers to the world of Dofus and the Dofus eggs themselves.
In the past, it was possible to do Astrub quests independently from Incarnam ones. This was fixed some updates ago. So if you already completed Pandala and Astrub quests, you probably can skip doing Incarnam quests. If not, you have to go back and do them.
Keep in mind that the quest Journey to Astrub resets saved recall point to your class statue in Astrub. Speaking of which, when you're doing quests in Astrub, buy x10 Astrub Beers from the inn. You will need them later to access Pandala Bridge (if you already have full access to Pandala, you can skip this step).
Quests in Pandala send you to conquest villages. Don't worry, you don't have to be in their respective alligment. You only need to speak to the guard in front of the village gates. He will teleport you inside the village to a quest location. You can't leave these buildings in an ordinary way; you have to talk to the same guard inside the building again. He will then teleport you to Neutral Pandala zaap.
To solve puzzle during the quest Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit you need three characters who are either at the same step in this quest or have completed it before.
Quest Pwince Not-So-Charming has to be completed before Egg or Cawwot.
An NPC called Wawitna at [24,-4] gives quest Waw and Peace. It's a standalone quest and you don't need to do it to obtain Cawwot Dofus or any of Wabbit Island achievements.
You can find a full list of all required quests in a section List of Required Achievements and Quests below.
Navigating Wabbit Island
All monsters on Wabbit Island are aggressive (range of one cell). In addition, several maps (notably on Gravestone Island) have holes in them. If you fall down you will end up underground - walk through several maps to reach a ladder leading to the surface.
The islands are connected through a web of underground tunnels. You also have to use them to reach places on the same island which are inaccessible from the surface. Consult a map below to find your way through the island. If you want a more detailed map, which shows all possible tunnels, click here (Courtesy of JeuxOnline).
If you are still confused and lost, check out this French website where you can find meticulous screenshots of every Wabbit Island quests (Courtesy of Dofus pour les Noobs).
pyNE8iLl.png
Underground passage at [23,-7] features completely dark room. Stepping on a wrong tile makes you fall down and start all over again. Bottom exit leads to overground parts of the island where you can find one of key keepers and the last cawwot from quest Smells Like Cawwots. The top exit leads to an NPC Wob who updates quest Houston, We Have a Pwoblem and exchanges 100 cawwots for a Cawwot spell. Consult a map below to ease your pain (Courtesy of winged-one).
V292TDel.jpg
List of Required Achievements and Quests
Learning Stages - main Incarnam quests
  1. Follow Your Path
  2. On the Trail of the Dofus
  3. From Nhin to Nhin
  4. Life After Death
  5. The Relics of Setsun
  6. The Relics of Ryzsun
  7. Journey to Astrub
A Dream Disciple - main Astrub quests
  1. Discreet Arrival
  2. Remarkable Advice
  3. Class Quest
  4. Devotion Quest
  5. Astrubian Rumours
  6. Nowa's Ark
  7. In Search of the Missing Enus
Main Pandala Quests
  1. Pandavignon
  2. Pandala: An Island Unlike the Others
  3. Mysteries in Pandala (if your character class is Pandawa) or Pandala: Its Goddess (any other class)
  4. Pandala: Its Villages
  5. Pandala: Its Fresh Air
Cunning as Lenald - quests featuring Fixou the Fox
  1. Save the Species (screens, in French)
  2. Make Love, Not War (screens, in French)
  3. Smells Like Cawwots (screens, in French)
  4. Houston, We Have a Pwoblem (screens, in French)
  5. The Gastronomic Art (screens, in French)
  6. A Culinary Expedition (screens, in French)
  7. Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit (screens, in French)
  8. Pwince Not-So-Charming (screens, in French)
A Bogus Wa - quests featuring Wanald the Wise Lenald
  1. In Never Wains But It Pouws (screens, in French)
  2. The Wa Castle (screens, in French)
  3. Egg or Cawwot? (screens, in French)

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Edited by del Monte
21 people like this

Thanks SO MUCH! I found the French forum that had all this info but it's much easier to look at what I need to do when it's not just pushed through Google Translate! :D

Awesome

Nevermind...

Edited by sommanker

You, sir, are made of pure awesomeness. This is going to be great so I can get a Cawwot for my new eni and get it to 199 asap.

Do you have to wear items of the "new" (i.e. 2.14 version) Wa Set when you speak to the Dofus Keepew at the end of the Wa Wobot's Dungeon?

I'm wearing the full set, but it's the "old" version, and he won't recognise me as the Wa Wabbit, so I can't claim my Dofus.

Edited by Jiri

No, I used old version of set on all my characters and they passed just fine.

Remember to wear the full set before entering the dungeon, and before talking to the NPC at the end. And remember, you have to do this when quest Egg or Cawwot is active.

Even then the Keepew will discover your ruse, but you should have an option of grabbing a Dofus and bolting through exit.

Hmmm. I can't trigger Egg or Cawwot. The only options I have when speaking to Wanald the Wise Lenald are "Ask about the story of the Cawot Dofus" and "Leave".

I've completed all of the other quests, I've got the /cawwot emote. Not sure what the problem is.

Edited by Jiri

Including Incarnam/Astrub/Pandala ones? Have you run Wa Castle and completed the quest The Wa Castle? Have you completed quest Pwince Not-So-Charming?

Use search feature in questbook on your character to see exactly what is missing.

Edited by del Monte
1 person likes this

Have you completed quest Pwince Not-So-Charming?

That's the one I'm missing. Hadn't realised it was a pre-req. Thanks very much :)

Excellent. Glad it worked!

I updated the guide to reflect some of your questions.

For folks like me who get totally disorientated on Wabbit Island, this French website lists most of the Wabbit Island quests with screenshots showing directions to get around.

http://dofuspourlesnoobs.weebly.com/icircle-des-wabbits.html

1 person likes this

Nice guide, only the map you posted might be unsufficient for some.

There is a better one on JoL (http://forums.jeuxonline.info/showthread.php?t=1228620)

I've decided to include only main paths to keep the map simple. The one you linked is too cluttered for my liking and uses multiple colors for the same categories of paths. I prefer minimalist approach to design. Nonetheless, I included this map as well, to give players more choice. Thanks for the link!

For folks like me who get totally disorientated on Wabbit Island, this French website lists most of the Wabbit Island quests with screenshots showing directions to get around.

http://dofuspourlesnoobs.weebly.com/icircle-des-wabbits.html

Excellent. I added direct links for the respective quests, so there's no need to guess which pictures are from which quests. Thanks!

Is there no way to finish Journey to the Center of the Wabbit alone...? This sucks, now I have to do all the quests on another two characters since I'm stuck in there :|

Is there no way to finish Journey to the Center of the Wabbit alone...? This sucks, now I have to do all the quests on another two characters since I'm stuck in there :|

Either that or find other players who are on this step (or have completed this quest).

Anyone got any idea of how long it takes and an estimate of experience reward at around recommended level or a little higher?

Heads up, since it's not so clear on the OP: I've had to finish Lenald Legend on my Eni to be able to see the "Tell me about Cawwot Dofus" option and then I've had to kill Wa Wabbit once to finish the wa's castle achievement completing the three related quests and getting the cawwot emote first to start Cawwot or the Egg.

you can update 4qHR2.png as i added this page at english wiki.

//edit: and thx for the list btw.

Edited by -BetaBanane-
1 person likes this

I can confirm that not all Incarnam quests listed are necessary to be able to pick up "It Never Wains But It Pouws". Some chars could do so with no more than the first two quests of the Learning Stages achievement done. Your map may need a little fix. The right hut at 24,-14 also has a path to the Northern part of Gwimace Island. At least that's the one I prefer to get there.

Edited by --VU--
1 person likes this

I can confirm that not all Incarnam quests listed are necessary to be able to pick up "It Never Wains But It Pouws". Some chars could do so with no more than the first two quests of the Learning Stages achievement done.

I'd like to hear more about this. "Some chars" is not enough information.

It's not that Incarnam quests are directly necessary for Wabbit Quests; they are needed to unlock Astrub quests, which are needed for Pandala quests (Enutrof NPC won't be there if you haven't completed In Search of the Missing Enus)

, which are needed for Wabbit quests. I personally get Cawwot on a brand new character and it had to do all the quests listed above to unlock all Lenald quests.

I'd like to hear more about this. "Some chars" is not enough information.

It's not that Incarnam quests are directly necessary for Wabbit Quests; they are needed to unlock Astrub quests, which are needed for Pandala quests (Enutrof NPC won't be there if you haven't completed In Search of the Missing Enus)

, which are needed for Wabbit quests. I personally get Cawwot on a brand new character and it had to do all the quests listed above to unlock all Lenald quests.

As far as I can tell, it depends on when the character was made (and what quests you did) in relation to what version of incarnum and astrub entry quests were live at that time. All my old characters (4-5 years) have to do them all starting in incarnum. Some of my newer characters (2-3) years never did the quests to look at the artifacts in incarnum, but did the quest that brings you to astrub and sends you to the temple. For those characters, I didn't need to go back to incarnum even though I did not do some of the currently necessary incarnum quests.

Basically, if your character was made in the right span of time, you have done some of the quests part way along the chain, so you can pick up there instead of having to go all the way back to the beginning. At least, that is my understanding from how it looks on my batch of characters.

If that's the case, this information has already been included:

In the past, it was possible to do Astrub quests independently from Incarnam ones. This was fixed some updates ago. So if you already completed Pandala and Astrub quests, you probably can skip doing Incarnam quests. If not, you have to go back and do them.

Thanks for the guide.

It would be nice to mention that at the quest "Journey to the Centre of the Wabbit", it requires 3 characters to solve the puzzle, so players are aware and start the quest with 3 characters and do not have to wait until someone else shows.

Edited by oscarley
1 person likes this

NewInvisbaleWabbitMap_zps265fd0e1.jpg

3 people like this